Chapter 16: Special Mark
2.2k 9 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fox demon nearly dropped the two big bowls of tofu pudding after seeing Jin Huang’s appearance and hearing that question of ‘How do I look’ from his clueless future mate. He did not answer the question could only stare and look at Jin Huang slowly examining from top to bottom. The tofu puddings were placed down onto the kitchen table while the fox demon was still in a daze.

Jin Huang’s waist long golden blond hair a little bit damp and two small delicate little ears clearly being shown due to the hair being tied back into a low pony tail. Those innocent baby blue eyes so clueless and unaware how seductive he is right now. Long eyelashes and couldn’t help, but wonder how Jin Huang’s beautiful eyelashes would look like if there was mascara on them. Thin eyebrows. Long slender nose. Those slightly pink lips neither thick nor thin and couldn’t help thinking what those lips would look like if thoroughly kissed. Fair, delicate, and completely flawless skin that has no seen the light of day. Thin and slender neck. Adam’s apple not hidden nor boldly seen just the right amount.

‘Little fox looks a bit stunned.’ Jin Huang thought and he smiled faintly to himself in amusement. ‘I wonder what he is stunned about though? Oh, well.’

Jin Huang glanced down and noticed the little fox’s long white fox tail is wagging. He lightly bites down on his lips to keep from laughing. It is very tempting to touch that soft and fluffy looking tail especially since it is wagging so happily. Those cute fluffy white fox ears are twitching a bit too.

‘So cute.’ Jin Huang thought while looking from the little fox’s twitching ears and adorably wagging tail.

The fox demon still slowly examining Jin Huang’s body. Narrow shoulders and he notices the lacy white bra straps. Long sleeve black mid-drift showing shirt. It is a bit off the shoulders. The sleeves goes past Jin Huang’s finger tips, the width is big, and has a lot of freedom. Jin Huang’s belly is flat, smooth, and lovely. A cute little innie belly button. The hip bones slightly showing. Slim hips.

‘I want to touch his ears and tail at the same time. How can that be possible? If I was a lot taller that would be possible or if the little fox was shorter or if little fox is in his original fox form. What should I do?’ Jin Huang was deep in thought and he sits down on the kitchen counter top.

The fox demon’s golden eyes widen in surprise and he should look away, but his eyes refuse to obey him. The black mini skirt was short and barely covering, but now since his mate to be is sitting on the kitchen counter top everything can be seen. The lacy white thong. Jin Huang’s manhood is covered, but yet not due to the lace and there is a string between that peach like bottom.

‘If I reach out now I can touch those furry ears, but I do not want to startle him.’ Jin Huang thought as he stared down at those tempting fox ears which seem to scream touch me. ‘It would be very easy to touch the little fox’s ears and tail, but right now the little fox is in a humanish form…’

The fox demon barely kept himself from going in-between those slender porcelain white thighs and licking Jin Huang’s very thinly covered up dick along with using his nails to cut that flimsy little bitty string. His head was looking downward and his lustful golden eyes went unnoticed by Jin Huang who is completely focused on those cutely twitching furry white fox ears wanting to touch them.

“What is this?” The fox demon asked while touching the small dark red circle on his future mate’s right inner thigh with his index finger. This mark such a deep and dark red color. He has been curious ever since he first saw it, but didn’t ask the human about it.

Jin Huang heard the question, but unable to answer due to the intense sensation he is feeling from the fox demon touching that special mark which proves he has the ability to become pregnant. His cheeks burning, heart beating fast, biting down on his lips, and a little bit afraid to speak for what if the sound that comes out is strange.

The fox demon caressing the interesting mark with his right index finger. He notices Jin Huang’s beautiful legs are slightly trembling and those adorable little toes are curled up. His golden eyes glanced up a bit noticing that the human’s manhood is a little bit bigger.

‘All I have been is touching this mark. I have not touched or done anything else to Jin Huang’s body. Seems like by touching this mark it is turning him on.’ The fox demon thought and he keeps himself from grinning. ‘This mark is indeed special.’

“Jin Huang are you okay?” The fox demon asked softly and his eyes looking into those slightly teary blue eyes looking as if bullied. Lips a bit bloody. “It is okay no need to hurt your lips. I won’t laugh.”

Jin Huang felt the little fox’s index finger is away from that mark and he was about to speak, but then suddenly the fox demon kissed that highly sensitive mark. Countless moans released from his lips and mind went completely blank.

‘Oops.’ The fox demon thought as he moves his lips from the human’s right inner thigh. He could smell Jin Huang’s cum. To think from a few kisses on the special mark had caused his future mate to quickly climax.

“What happened?” The fox demon asked slowly and he properly stands up with his eyes looking at Jin Huang’s face. “What is that mark?”

“Proof that I can become pregnant, little fox.” Jin Huang voice sounding a bit weak and he leans forward with his hands on the fox demon’s shoulders. “To think when touched by someone I would…..I have touched that mark of mine before, but there was never a reaction.”

“You can become pregnant?” The fox demon asked slowly and he stares at Jin Huang in surprise. Inside of his mind he briefly imagined Jin Huang having a big belly.

“Yes.” Jin Huang replied simply to him. “Well now I know why I was ordered by the nanny bots to put a band-aid over that mark of mine. I never asked them for the reason.”

Jin Huang moves his hands up and fingers playing with the fox demon’s long silver hair. Such a comforting and relaxing feeling toying with the little fox’s silky soft hair.

“Little fox can you carry me up to the bathroom? I want to get cleaned up. My legs feel like pudding right now. Oh that could wait for you had made food and should eat then wash up.” Jin Huang commented and he feels a hand cupping down below. “Little fox?”

“Using a spell to clean up the mess.” The fox demon informed him and to be honest there was no need for direct contact, but he couldn’t help himself. Jin Huang cheeks feel like they are burning, heart racing, and he buries his face onto the fox demon’s chest.

‘The little fox is just trying to help me. Such a kind and sweet little fox. Why does it feel so good with him touching me?’ Jin Huang thought and he silently scolded himself. ‘Shouldn’t feel this way after all the little fox is a fox. An animal not a human. Little fox is a fox demon so not really an animal or a human? I don’t know. Forget it I’ll just ask him.’

“Little fox do you see yourself as an animal or a demon or a human?” Jin Huang asked gently and he could feel the fox demon stiffen. “You don’t have to answer me now. You can tell me later, okay.”

‘It really doesn’t matter in the end. I want to enjoy my time here and I don’t want to make the cute little fox feel uncomfortable.’ Jin Huang thought and he lets out a little sigh. ‘In the end I’ll be gone from this world and the little fox will forget me.’

“Human.” The fox demon replied in a quiet voice and his hands cupping Jin Huang’s cheeks. “I want to be human. Will you hate me? Will you no longer feel comfortable around me? If uncomfortable I’ll just remain a little fox for you, Jin Huang.”

 “I won’t ever hate you.” Jin Huang stated firmly and looking into those golden eyes. “Just be true to yourself. I’ll always accept you.”

“You are wonderful, Jin Huang.” The fox demon muttered and he is very tempted to kiss those sweet lips.

“I’m not wonderful.” Jin Huang whispered and his eyes looking down. “Can I still call you little fox? Do you have any idea what human name you want?”

“You can still call me, little fox.” The fox demon told him and after a moment went on to say a human name. “Honghui.”

“Honghui? How did you come up with that name?” Jin Huang asked curiously and he feels like he has heard or seen this name. Honghui.

“I don’t know.” The fox demon answered honestly and he frown slightly to himself for a bit for why did he even say that name. However it doesn’t matter and he boldly gives the human a kiss on the right cheek. Jin Huang lets out a laugh, smiles, and kisses the fox demon on the cheek.

“Honghui let’s eat.” Jin Huang said cheerfully and he hopes the food that…Honghui has made hasn’t gone bad. Although he doesn’t feel hungry, but doesn’t want to put the fox demon’s efforts to waste.

I hope you all have been enjoying (^_^)/* The last chapter of the first arc will be chapter 20. Chapter 21 will be the real world.

70