Chapter 17: Education
2.1k 4 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This is so delicious. What is it called?” Jin Huang asked curiously after eating the food. The fox demon smiled at him and replied ‘Tofu pudding’. “Can you teach me how to make it, Honghui?”

“You don’t have to worry about learning how to make it. I can make it for you every morning.” The fox demon told him and he noticed that for a spilt second Jin Huang looking a bit sad.

“Sounds great.” Jin Huang forced himself to smile and he puts the two big bowls into the sink. He won’t be able to have tofu pudding made by Honghui for it will be two nights until gone forever from the fox demon. “Well can you teach me how to properly wash the dishes?”

“First you put on plastic gloves.” The fox demon explained as he pulled out a pair of yellow plastic gloves and smiling as he puts them onto the human’s delicate hands. “These protect your hands from getting wrinkly.”

“Do I have to wear it? Feels so uncomfortable wearing it.” Jin Huang said teasingly, a smile on his lips, and glancing up at the fox demon.

“Protection is important.” The fox demon stated firmly and Jin Huang lets out a giggle. “What is funny?”

“I just remembered from health class that sentence on how protection is important.” Jin Huang managed to say without laughing and the fox demon stares blankly at him. It occurred to him that Honghui has never been to health class. How to explain health class to a fox?

“Health class is a class in which you learn all about the human body and….about safe sex…Let’s see what would animals call it? Mating.” Jin Huang explained and he glances down at the two dirty bowls. “The protection is important referring to the one doing the penetrating to make sure to have a condom on. It was really weird and confusing putting condoms on banana’s, eggplants, and cucumbers. It would make more sense if putting a condom on a realistic looking penis.”

“Have you ever thought about mating?” The fox demon asked in a low voice and Jin Huang thought for a moment.

“No although I have thought how it would be wonderful to have a lover.” Jin Huang answered honestly and he gives the fox demon a smile. “Anyway, please teach me how to wash the dishes and then we can talk more, okay.”

Jin Huang watched and followed the fox demon’s example. It was easier than he had thought to wash dishes.

“Make sure to rinse thoroughly otherwise you might get sick.” The fox demon informed him and after drying the dishes they went to the comfortable sofa in the living room.

“Health class only mentions the human body and various safe sex stuff, but never explained about dating or anything of that sort.” Jin Huang stated and he puts the side of his head onto the fox demon’s shoulder. “At school there is a strict no public display of affection, no early love, and etc. So no examples of love at school. I always went home after school and I never went on any fieldtrips so no outside examples. I only see my parents on my birthday and they do not really display any affection.”

The fox demon quietly moves his left hand and silently caressing the top of Jin Huang’s head.

“I do not watch a lot of television or movies. I rarely read romance novels for I was always focused on doing my best on studying and then later on adding on taking care of Fluffy. I always tried so hard in school, but my parents never mention it. Maybe because I wasn’t good enough and did not want to hurt my feelings or maybe they never ever personally looked at my grades.” Jin Huang muttered and he puts his hand’s on top of Honghui’s hand which is much larger than his own. “Well, It doesn’t really matter for I graduated and that is all behind me. I do not plan to go to college. I know I won’t be cut out for it. Even when trying so much and studying so much barely passed my math classes.”

“Jin Huang it does matter. You did your very best and that is all you can do in life.” The fox demon told him and he watched as a few tears spilled out from his future mate’s eyes silently falling down.

“You are the best, little fox.” Jin Huang whispered and he silently added in his heart ‘If only I could stay or if only I could bring you with me’. The fox demon used his other hand to wipe away those tears. He did not encourage or discourage the human from shedding tears. More tears falling and he does not know why Jin Huang is so sad.

‘No matter what I’ll never forget you, Honghui. I will remember your kindness and everything about you. You as a little fox. You as your humanish self with those cute ears and tail.’ Jin Huang thought and he finally settles down.

“Honghui what is your happiest memory?” Jin Huang asked curiously and after a minute he received a simple reply of ‘You’ from the fox demon. Jin Huang’s cheeks started to get a bit warm and a sensation of butterflies in his stomach.

“You sure have a sweet mouth, little fox.” Jin Huang commented in a low voice, he moved a little bit away from the fox demon, and shyly looking up into those serious golden eyes.

“Want to taste?” The fox demon couldn’t help asking playfully to the cute human, but swiftly feeling a bit worried after seeing Jin Huang’s stunned expression.

“Are you flirting?” Jin Huang asked slowly and he noticed the fox demon’s cheeks turning a bit pink. The fox demon turned into his original form, jumped off the sofa, and raced up the stairs.

‘I guess he was really flirting? First time someone flirted with me. Maybe he was practicing? Well he seemed to look a bit embarrassed.’ Jin Huang thought and he decided to try to find the shy little fox.

“Honghui I don’t mind you flirting with me whether you were serious or just practicing!” Jin Huang called out and he carefully makes his way up the stairs. He start searching for the shy little fox in the bedroom.

“It’s a bit hot in here.” Jin Huang muttered and he takes off the shirt tossing it to the floor by a few inches away from the bed. He heard a little sound coming from under the bed must be the shy little fox hiding under the bed. Swiftly going to his knees, hands reaching out, and pulled the fox out holding him against his chest.

“Naughty little fox hiding from me.” Jin Huang scolded while having a little smile on his lips. “I found you. Now won’t you turn back into your humanish form? Can you fully transform into a human?”

“Put on a shirt.” The fox demon told him and he hears the human briefly laughing. Jin Huang brings the little fox up, smiles, and kisses him faintly on the nose.

“I will if you turn into your humanish form or human form. I need your help taking off this bra. It is fine if you rip it off, Honghui.” Jin Huang told him and he places the fox demon onto the bed.

The fox demon this time fully transforms into a human. No fox ears and no fox tail. Jin Huang watched as the little fox transformed into a human. He felt a little bit tense after seeing Honghui turning into a human, but kept silently repeating to himself that this young man is Honghui and everything is okay.

“Should I transform back to my humanish form?” The fox demon had noticed the human’s brief discomfort.

“It’s fine, Honghui.” Jin Huang told him and he touches the fox demon’s human ears. “Just need a little bit of time to get use to it. Your ears are bigger than mine.”

“Just let me know if you feel uncomfortable, Jin Huang.” The fox demon informed him and Jin Huang smiles at him.

‘This little fox really spoils me. I wonder if he is completely human or not.’ Jin Huang thought and his eyes looking downwards. ‘A mystery.’

“I just had a random thought.” Jin Huang said slowly and he wasn’t sure whether or not to voice it.

“What was it?” The fox demon asked him and Jin Huang moves his hands from the ears down to Honghui’s muscular shoulders.

“Does your…penis look like a human one or does it look like a fox one.” Jin Huang replied honestly and he watched as the fox demon’s cheeks turned red. “It doesn’t matter what it looks like I won’t laugh at you. I just curious and it was a random thought, Honghui.”

“I’ll help you with the…bra…” The fox demon muttered and he tried to unhook it, but failed and decided to simply tear it off. He noticed that the lacy bra caused a little bit of irritation to Jin Huang’s chest. A little bit of pink on the human’s chest and the pink nipples very slightly swollen.

“I feel a bit better.” Jin Huang commented and he glances down at his chest. “I guess lacy bra’s are not good for my chest. I don’t have any issue with the lace down-below guess my chest is pretty sensitive and delicate.”

Jin Huang goes to the dresser and grabs a short sleeve black shirt swiftly putting it on. The fox demon felt tempted to suggest putting lotion on and then offering to put said lotion onto Jin Huang’s chest, but too late for the human has a shirt on.

“I wonder what you would look like in a skirt.” Jin Huang commented while staring at the fox demon.

“I wouldn’t look good in it.” The fox demon stated flatly and Jin Huang starts looking through the dresser, but alas all the skirts in it are too small for Honghui. His search went from the dresser to the closet, but still no luck and silently sulked for a moment. He found a few dresses which look like they could maybe fit Honghui, but no skirts.

“I think you would look good in a dress, Honghui.” Jin Huang said cheerfully while holding up a sleeveless black dress and the length of said dress is very long.

“I wouldn’t look good in it.” The fox demon told him and Jin Huang grins at him.

“You wear robes and I think robes look a bit like dresses.” Jin Huang told him and he watched as the fox demon wrinkled his nose. “I think you would look good in anything, Honghui.”

Jin Huang tried for a few hours to talk the fox demon into trying on the dress, but was met with rejection. He did not try crying for he wasn’t that heart broken about it and doesn’t want to make the fox demon feel guilty. It would have worked if Jin Huang cried, but he did not cry.

“I will put on that dress if you become my mate.” The fox demon told him and he noticed that Jin Huang was about to reply. He pinched the human’s lips and made them look like a fish. “I do not want you to agree to that if your only reason is because you want to see me in a dress.”

Jin Huang’s lips were released and he pinched the fox demon’s right cheek.

“I was about to scold you, little fox. You shouldn’t be that careless and thoughtless in regards to the whole mate thing. I forget if foxes mate for life or not. Well you want to be human. Humans call mates by various terms depending on the degree of affection.” Jin Huang said in a serious tone of voice. “Make sure to listen carefully, okay. The various terms sweetheart, boyfriend, girlfriend, lover, partner, spouse, wife, and husband. There are numerous terms of endearment too.”

 The time passes by quickly and soon Jin Huang was fast asleep in bed while the fox demon is laying awake in bed. Honghui makes sure the human is properly covered before summoning his ghost minions to receive some advice from them about courting humans.

The main response he received from his ghost minions was ‘A dozen red roses’, ‘Chocolate’, ‘Cake’, ‘Jewelry’, ‘Money’, ‘Diamond ring’, and ‘Expensive items’.

“I forgot to ask have any of you ghosts had any partners?” Honghui asked calmly and the ghosts were silent as the grave for a few moments.

“I had several girlfriends back in my day. I was successful for a time at peddling more than one boat so to speak, but then one day those girlfriends discovered the truth….” A ghost muttered and he lets out a little cough. “The whole buying their affections with gifts had worked, but then those girlfriends got pissed when they realized that I had numerous other girlfriends.”

Numerous ghosts declared that ghost a ‘scumbag’ and the fox demon wrinkled his nose in disgust at that scumbag ghost. He swiftly destroyed the scumbag ghost.

“There must be more to courting than giving gifts.” The fox demon stated and the ghosts glance at each other while secretly deciding to reply on what they remember from romantic movies. The scumbag ghost was the only one with personal experience although the relationships turned out to be highly unsuccessful.

This time the response he received from the ghosts was ‘Watching the ocean’, ‘Watching the sun set’, ‘Watching the stars’, ‘Looking at the moon’, ‘A midnight stroll on the beach’, ‘Watching a movie’, and ‘Going out to eat’.

The fox demon frowned to himself for there is no beach so cross off the watching the ocean and midnight stroll on the beach. There are no restaurants so there will be no going out to eat.

“Boss….I think you won’t be rejected. Why bother courting him? You should let the body do the talking and just do him. He might cry or beg or plead for you to stop, but he will stop resisting once he gets use to being done by you.” A ghost commented carelessly to the fox demon. The rest of the ghosts silently lit a candle before disappearing for they have no desire to be destroyed.

The fox demon put a little sound barrier around Jin Huang’s body before getting out of bed and he transformed into his giant fox form. The ghost was still talking about how it wouldn’t truly be rape for the human would enjoy it.

The fox demon grabbed the ghost, did not say a single word, and slowly tortured the ghost. The ghost crying, screaming in pain, and it wasn’t until early in the morning that the ghost was completely destroyed.

Ghost: *suggests raping Jin Huang*

Other Ghosts: *disappears*

Fox Demon: ……*torturing ghost until early in the morning*

Jin Huang: *peacefully sleeping*

Hope you all have been enjoying (^_^)/* What do you think of Jin Huang and Honghui?

63