Chapter 18: Talking
2.1k 7 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the morning Jin Huang changed his outfit to being regular blue underwear along with wearing a pair of blue shorts and a short sleeve light blue shirt. Honghui carefully teaching the human how to make a simple egg.

“I cracked the egg! Oh wait…there are a few egg shells in it.” Jin Huang lets out a little sigh and the top of his head was gently rubbed by the fox demon.

“It is no big deal just use your fingers and take them out.” The fox demon told him. Jin Huang nodded his head and carefully taking out the egg shells doing his best to not completely disturb the egg. “If the yolk breaks then it can just become scramble eggs or an omelette.”

Jin Huang learned the various ways on how to cook an egg along with being taught how to cook bacon and French toast. He tried to get Honghui to teach him how to make tofu pudding, but the fox demon stubbornly refused.

After breakfast Jin Huang read a few books to the fox demon and soon it was lunch time this time Honghui taught the human how to boil rice.

“You can also add some veggies and thin strip of meats to it, but I’ll teach you that tomorrow. This time keeping it simple with just adding a little bit of butter and sugar to the rice.” Honghui informed him and Jin Huang smiled at him.

Time seemed to slip away and the sky has become dark signaling it is night time.

“Let’s watch the stars and the moon together.” The fox demon suggested and Jin Huang nodded his head in agreement. Honghui puts a long black fur coat onto his future mate. Afterwards the fox demon grabs a large blanket, he opens the door, and the human follows him out. The blanket placed down onto the ground and they both lay down onto it side by side.

“The moon is beautiful.” Honghui commented in a low voice as he slowly moves his left arm around Jin Huang’s hips.

“The moon is a simple beauty here.” Jin Huang muttered quietly, the moon here is different from his planet, and he glances at the stars countless twinkling stars shining so bright. “The stars are numerous and always outshining the moon.”

“The moon is bigger than the stars.” Honghui said to him and he watched as the human smiled. 

"Size isn't everything." Jin Huang commented calmly and then added. "The countless stars if put all together are brighter than the moon, heh."

“What two flowers are your favorite?” The fox demon asked him and he hopes that the forest might have Jin Huang’s favorite flowers.

“Chrysanthemum and Lotus.” Jin Huang replied while smiling brightly. “What about you, Honghui?”

“Magnolia and….round melon.” Honghui told him and he heard his future mate giggling after hearing him.

“Little fox…Ah a melon isn’t a flower it’s a fruit.” Jin Huang managed to say without laughing and he rolls on top of the fox demon. “A fun and funny little fact about melons. In ancient times the round melon represents a pregnant person’s bump. Honghui are you thinking abou-“

“No not at all.” Honghui swiftly denied and Jin Huang buries his face onto the fox demon’s right shoulder to keep himself from laughing for the cute little fox protested so very quickly, but then he thought ‘Who does the fox demon want to make pregnant’ and rolls off of Honghui.

‘Maybe I’m looking too into it? There is only Honghui and I. No other animals or humans. Perhaps the little fox is looking into the future or maybe the little fox wasn’t thinking about that meaning when saying a round melon.’ Jin Huang thought and silently comforted himself. For some reason it hurts thinking about Honghui impregnating someone…

“What is wrong?” The fox demon fox asked in a worried tone of voice and Jin Huang for silent for a moment.

“Just thinking of pregnancy because you mentioned round melon, Honghui. I don’t think in my life I will ever get pregnant.” Jin Huang stated and he closed his eyes. “No one has been interested in me not even as a friend or anything. I could go to a center and get artificially pregnant, but I do not think I would be able to bring up a baby on my own. I’m really wealthy. I’m not confident in myself at all having that huge responsibility of taking care of a little one on my own.”

Honghui did not have time to become upset about the possibility of Jin Huang becoming pregnant because of someone else for swiftly his future mate dismissed the possibility of being pregnant.

“Jin Huang. I’m interested in you.” The fox demon said in a low and serious voice.

“Well you have the honor of being the first, Honghui. I have never had a friend before you.” Jin Huang informed him and he snuggles himself into the fox demon’s arms.

‘Tomorrow will be the last night. I’m going to miss Honghui a whole lot.’ Jin Huang thought while having a sad little smile on his lips. ‘Time passes by really quickly.’

“I want to be more than a friend to you.” Honghui whispered softly to him and his heart racing a little bit at saying that sentence to Jin Huang.

“A best friend? That would be wonderful, little fox.” Jin Huang muttered sounding a bit sleepy and he feels very comfortable within Honghui’s arms.

The fox demon mentally sighed, but he can’t rush this clueless little human and unable to blame Jin Huang after all his lonely future mate has pretty much been isolated. No friends. Complete lack of family love and care those parents visiting only once on Jin Huang’s birthday. Only going to home and school until recently…

“Do you ever want to be pregnant?” Honghui asked quietly and his fingers gently running through the human’s long hair.

“If I by some miracle manage to get married and have a husband. Well, I wouldn’t want to get pregnant right away for what if my husband turns cold and he no longer loves me after marriage. If I become pregnant and husband still doesn’t love me then I’ll divorce him. I would give birth and make sure my baby will never ever feel unloved. I would give all of my love to my beloved baby. No baby should ever feel unloved.” Jin Huang said sleepily and shortly after speaking fell asleep in the fox demon’s cozy embrace.

“I will always love you, Jin Huang.” Honghui said gently and he picks the sleeping human up into his arms to carry him inside the villa for doesn’t want Jin Huang to catch a cold. He wasn’t worried about his future mate waking up after all such a deep sleeper.

I hope you all have been enjoying. The end of the first arc/world will be chapter 20 (^_^)/* How do you think it will end :D any guesses?

62