Chapter 20: Farewell, Little fox
2.2k 7 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a while the fox demon finally stops spinning, he goes upstairs still carrying the human, and he gently places Jin Huang down onto the bed. Afterwards Honghui goes to lay down next to his beloved mate, but then Jin Huang used a surprising amount of force and he pushed the fox demon off the bed.

Honghui was surprised, but then he noticed something was wrong and finally felt the presence of the fox spirits whom he had killed long ago. He had been completely and utterly focused on his mate that he didn’t even notice at all. If it had been night time would have been more alert, but typically ghosts and spirits do not appear during the day.

Jin Huang’s body taking on fully the one massive attack delivered from the combined efforts of the fox spirits. Afterwards Jin Huang body glowed brightly and purifying everything expect for Honghui. All of the fox spirits and all of the hiding ghost minions of Honghui are gone.

“Farewell, Little fox.” Jin Huang whispered softly and it is painful to speak, but he must get those words out now or never. It would be wrong to leave without saying anything. The fox demon face was very close to Jin Huang’s face. Jin Huang moves his right hand, lightly pressed the back of the fox demon’s head, and their lips faintly touching one another. The first time kissing on the lips to think it would be like this… “I really love you, Honghui.”

“Don’t leave me, baby.” Honghui’s voice trembling, tears starting to spill from his eyes, and no matter how much he tries to heal his beloved it was useless. For the first in his life feeling completely powerless, helpless, and useless. His heart feels completely broken and he has never shed so many tears in his entire life.

“I will always be in your heart.” Jin Huang said gently while slowly moving his fingers through Honghui’s silky soft silver hair and if only he could stay with his beloved little fox. His body is in a great deal of pain and it is through pure will power that he has not disappeared yet from this world. The most painful part is….how heart broken his Honghui looks right now and looking so very lost.

Golden eyes full of heart break and countless tears falling down those flushed cheeks. The fox demon biting down on his own lips and looking as if trying to hold back sobs.

“Honghui it will be okay.” Jin Huang told him very slowly and it is becoming even more difficult to stay here in this world. His breathing labored, tears spilling out, toes curled up, and his deathly pale fingers gripping the fox demon’s hair. “Please kiss me so it won’t hurt anymore, Honghui.”

Honghui kisses him on the lips it was not light and soft like Jin Huang’s simple kiss. Golden eyes and blue eyes are closed. Their tears mixing with one another. Jin Huang’s lips parted and Honghui’s tongue going inside to explore. Starting from those curled up toes he slowly faded away, but the fox demon did not see for he was focused on kissing his beloved Jin Honghui.

‘The fox demon is a string of data so his source data might be used in other worlds.’ Jin Huang thought before he completely disappeared from the world leaving only one heart-broken fox demon behind.

After several minutes passed the fox demon’s expression became clear no longer looking as if his world had been destroyed.

[Hello, Prince! I hope you enjoyed your time as the fox demon villain. What was it like meeting your arranged marriage partner without having any memories and believing yourself to actually be a fox demon? It is great you didn’t kill your arranged marriage partner, but wow to actually think fell in love with him and he fell in love with you. Ah to think there would be such a tragic ending T.T with him taking that final blow, but it is great after receiving said mortal blow all of those ghosts and fox spirits were purified. It was so touching and romantic.]

“Shut up.” The Prince said coldly and a deep frown on his lips.

[Well time for you return to the real world. Are you going to meet your arranged marriage partner in person? Make sure to take good care of him, Prince. I should warn you that….he might be in a coma or he might be suffering some mental….Although it was amazing how long he managed to stay here through pure will power for he really didn’t want to leave you. Well on the bright side if he is in a coma or suffering mentally he won’t be able to reject you.]

“If you say another word then I will have you destroyed, system.” The Prince’s voice sounding as cold as ice, his fists clenched, and he is silently cursing himself for if he had known this would happen would have never went to this world without having any memories.

It was on Jin Huang’s eighteenth birthday he was finally allowed to travel to the planet where Jin Huang is located. He had been forbidden to see Jin Huang until Jin Huang turned eighteen years old. He could go anywhere expect where his arranged marriage partner is located.

At long last he could finally go to Jin Huang, but not like he could suddenly just show up and he had been debating how to appear before his arranged marriage partner. He found out that Jin Huang applied for a job and he made sure the one in charge accepted it. Afterwards he paid a certain amount to go into the same world as Jin Huang.

‘And foolish decided to have no memories only the memories of the fox demon.’ The Prince thought bitterly and if he had his true memories then could have avoided Jin Huang possibly being in a coma or possible brain problems related to forcefully staying longer than needed in the world. ‘He had forced himself to stay longer because of me.’

Were you all surprised by the ending? I hope you all have been enjoying (^_^)/* Next chapter is the real world.

68