Chapter 25: Telling Little Dragon
1.7k 6 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As far as Jin Huang can recall he has always lived on Rainbow Planet. He has never traveled to other planets. His main routine had always been school and home, but that changed when he got a job and since graduating from school no longer going to school.

‘Light brain give walking directions on how to return to the villa.’ Jin Huang thought and he followed the directions given to him.

He is old enough to have a license to fly a car and most flying cars have the function of auto-flying, but he has never had the urge to drive and not a lot of interest in it. Not to mention unable to truly and honestly focus one hundred percent along with having slow reaction speed just a mixture for trouble.

‘Walking is good exercise and good to admire the scenery.’ Jin Huang thought and his hand feeling a bit sore from carrying Fluffy’s cat carrier, but as if he could abandon his cat. The little baby dragon toy is very light. He could call for a taxi to take him home, but what if Fluffy gets car sick? Since rescuing Fluffy back when Fluffy was just an injured little kitten: His beloved cat has never left the area outside of the villa and the only human Fluffy has been around is him. Fluffy is a pampered, delicate, and spoiled cat.

It took about an hour for Jin Huang to return back to the villa.

“How did Fluffy get to the hospital?” Jin Huang asked himself as he placed the cat carrier down, released Fluffy, and moved the dragon toy to be behind his neck. Liu Honghui felt a bit panicked for he had been hoping Jin Huang would forget about that little detail. “Fluffy did someone take you to where I was staying at the hospital?”

Fluffy did not nod nor shake his head just staring up at the little dragon. Jin Huang noticed Fluffy staring at the little dragon without blinking.

“Did the little dragon take you there?” Jin Huang asked playfully and swiftly Fluffy nodded his head. Liu Honghui heart was racing and glared down at the cat. “Fluffy this little dragon is just a realistic dragon toy not a beast. Not like this cute little dragon is one of the handsome Prince’s. I do not have any personal relationship with any of the Prince’s.”

Liu Honghui felt both glad, but at the same time sad with his future spouse’s words and then after a few minutes felt annoyed. Jin Huang figured that one of the robots from his villa had delivered Fluffy to him and he didn’t want to go through the hassle of looking through the security videos.

‘He should think only I am handsome.’ Liu Honghui thought sulkily and he unknowing bit the back of Jin Huang’s neck. ‘Shouldn’t think my brothers are handsome, hump.’

Jin Huang ordered in bulk on the online food shop several fresh ingredients, canned foods, spices, and other food items. It will take about a week to be delivered due to the mass order and fresh ingredients are rare.

“Next week I will try my luck cooking, heh. Put some of what little fox had taught me. I’ll look up what kind of people food that cats can eat. Too bad most toys are unable to eat.” Jin Huang said cheerfully and he gives the little dragon a hug along with a little kiss on the cheek.

Night time slowed before Jin Huang knew it and he felt a little bit afraid to go to sleep. What if he remembers more of those forgotten memories? He changes into a pair of dark blue pajamas in his bedroom. Not noticing the amber eyes of the little dragon were closed and Fluffy staring at the little dragon.  

“Tomorrow…I’ll go to my job.” Jin Huang said quietly and perhaps that will help take his mind off of things. He has a few lamps on the setting on low. Fluffy on his left side and the little toy dragon on his right side. He gives Fluffy a few little pets and then gives the little dragon a couple of pets too. The pretty shiny blue scales are nice and cool to the touch. Fluffy falls asleep without any issue. He plans to bring the little dragon to work tomorrow with him. “Little dragon will you protect me from the scary memories?”

Liu Honghui couldn’t help, but make a little sound and Jin Huang lets out a small chuckle.

“Dragons are very fierce and I’m certain little dragon that you can frighten anything away.” Jin Huang muttered and he places the little dragon toy onto his chest. “You are a really realistic and smart little toy. If you hear me crying or whimpering please bite me to wake me up, okay. I don’t want to be trapped again.”

Liu Honghui makes a little dragon sound and Jin Huang gives the little dragon a little pat on the back.

“I remembered something really scary, but some words were censored and I think those censored words were important. I was five years. My Uncle from my mother’s side of the family. It started off nice with a bed time story although he sounded impatient.” Jin Huang said quietly and he closes his eyes. “I mentioned that I can’t wait until I grow up, some other words, and that is when everything went wrong. My Uncle said cruel things to me.”

Liu Honghui was listening and he forces himself to remain calm.

“He pulled off my pants a bit...said some more cruel words and insulted me….said that my ability to become pregnant is disgusting. I don’t think it is disgusting at all, little dragon. I tried to keep him from pulling my pants all the way down, but….it was useless for too weak and tiny..” Jin Huang wants to get this off his chest. He was unable to tell Doctor Wang, but at least can tell his cute little dragon toy. “He slowly pulled my underwear down while saying more cruel words. I cried so much and loud that the nanny bots sounded the alarm. The biggest robotic guard arrived, he stabbed my Uncle, and I could see my Uncle’s heart on the tip of the blade. There was so much blood, little dragon. I turned into a little tiger cub, kept sobbing, and…the smell of blood and death was overwhelming, little dragon. There was a bit of blood on my fur.”

“Little dragon….Am I diry? Am I bad? Am I disgusting? Am I defective? Is this why no one in my family loves and cares about me?” Jin Huang voice breaking a bit and tears spilling on the little dragon. “I feel horrible, little dragon. I did not feel any remorse over my Uncle killed by the guard robot. I did not feel anything when looking at his dead body. Only afraid of the blood and smell of death. Am I cruel? Am I heartless?”

“It’s not your fault. You are perfect, Jin Huang.” Liu Honghui voice sounding a bit hoarse and his amber eyes a bit red. Jin Huang cuddles the little dragon, takes several deep breathes, and slowly releasing it.

“I’m not perfect, little dragon….I’m full of flaws…Thank you for your kind words. No human would say those words to me.” Jin Huang whispered before successfully falling asleep and still holding the small baby dragon toy within his arms. Liu Honghui stayed within Jin Huang’s arms and unable to fall asleep his mind was full of what his future spouse had told him.

You can just imagine how Liu Honghui was feeling with every word Jin Huang said to him after a certain point.

Next chapter they will be in the second world (^_^)/*

60