Chapter 30: Smell
1.6k 4 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin Huang noticed one of the dead flowers up-rooted itself and it has slowly started to clumsily walking using its roots. He opened the door, closed it, and decided will not take any risks with the plant life outside. Liu Honghui was curious about the plant-life being able to walk by using its roots, but it is good that Jin Huang made the choice to leave.

“I wonder how much time is left now.” Jin Huang muttered to himself. Of course he is happy to have Honghui with him, but this world is a bit terrible with the zombies and it seems like the smell has gotten much worse.

“You want to leave?” Liu Honghui asked calmly and he wasn’t surprised by it.

“Well I hope the next world won’t have zombies.” Jin Huang replied as he picks up the small mouse and holding him with both hands. He lowers his nose and briefly smells the little mouse. “You do not smell so I do not think you are really a zombie, Honghui.”

Jin Huang puts the little mouse on his right shoulder before he slowly opens a door, walks in, closed it behind himself, and locking it.

“At least the smell isn’t that bad in here.” Jin Huang commented and he sits down on a chair. The little mouse hops down from the human's shoulder and lands on Jin Huang's left knee. “Too bad there is no air fresher, but hopefully will be over soon.”

“I hope so too.” Liu Honghui said to him and Jin Huang simply smiles down at him.

"Hopefully the next world won't smell horrible." Jin Huang told him and he gently pats the little mouse on the head.

43