Valentine’s Day Special
1k 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A Valentine’s Day Special Not Chapter 32 <Happy Valentine's Day> and I hope you all enjoy (^_^)/* Heh

Jin Huang was in the kitchen using three different cookie cutters and he has three different types of cookie mixers. The first cookie cutter has the shape of a dragon, the second cookie cutter has the shape of a tiger, and the third cookie cutter has the shape of a non-realistic heart. The first mixture is blue in color, the second mixture is white in color, and the third mixture is pink in color. Afterwards using the cookie cutters he sprayed a few different pans, puts the cookies onto the pans, and then puts the pans into the oven.

“I hope he likes them.” Jin Huang mutters to himself and he made sure to set a timer along with deciding to stay in the kitchen for he wants to make certain the cookies do not burn.

Liu Honghui was in their bedroom wrapping up a little blue dragon plushie with amber eyes which he had made by hand. He put on the to label ‘To My Beloved Huang’ and on the from label ‘Your Beloved Husband’.

“I hope he likes the plushie.” Liu Honghui commented softly to himself and he removes the blue blanket replacing it with a red blanket. Afterwards started tossing rose petals onto the bed and then placed an unopened bottle of strawberry lube onto the pillow. He recalls that Jin Huang had taken the Diamond BCP last week and the effects of it lasts for thirty days. The Diamond BCP is a remarkable pill it is a one hundred effectiveness birth control.

Jin Huang takes out the pans from oven and placed them onto the stove top. Afterwards he starts using the amber colored frosting to make eyes for the blue colored dragon shaped cookies. Then he used the blue colored frosting to make eyes for the white colored tiger shaped cookies. The remaining cookies were the non-realistic pink colored heart shaped cookies and he used red frosting to make a small red heart in the middle of each heart shaped cookie.

Jin Huang smiles happily to himself, he grabs a red plate, places two cookies of each shape, and then sets it onto the table next to the chocolate covered strawberries.

“Okay now for the nude apron.” Jin Huang whispers, his cheeks a bit flushed, and he felt excited yet shy. He and Lui Honghui are married along with having sex every night since the honey moon, but still can’t rid himself from feeling a little bit shy.

‘Maybe I might feel less shy when I become older? Perhaps less shy when it has been a longer period of time of being married to Honghui?’ Jin Huang thought as he takes off his clothing along with underwear and then puts on a short red apron that has numerous pink hearts on the front of it. He made sure to tie the back of the apron. ‘I’m nineteen years old and Honghui is twenty years old.’

“Hmm should I keep my hair in a pony tail or let it roam free.” Jin Huang muttered and he plays with his golden blond hair debating. “I’ll just leave it be.”

Jin Huang grabs a white colored tiger shaped cookie with blue colored frosting eyes and then holds it out planning to practice what he is going to say, but then…

“May I come into the kitchen now?” Liu Honghui asked gently from behind the kitchen door.

“Yes.” Jin Huang replied nervously and then quickly holds out the cookie. “Do you want to eat me?!”

Liu Honghui smiles at him, he grabs the cookie, and then kisses his beloved faintly on the lips before swiftly eating the cookie.

“Very delicious.”Liu Honghui commented in a low voice and he really wants to do him, but the lube is in the bedroom.

“I made them all by myself.” Jin Huang said proudly, a bright smile on his lips, and he was planning to pick up the red plate which has some cookies nicely placed together on it. Liu Honghui goes to his knees suddenly and the younger man felt a bit worried. “Are you okay?”

“I would like a bit of cream.” Liu Honghui said teasingly and he looks up at the younger man.

“I will get some cream from the refrigerator.” Jin Huang informed him, but then his thighs were grabbed by the older man.

“I mean your cream, darling. Can you please lift your apron for me?” Liu Honghui commented playfully and Jin Huang lifts his apron upwards while blushing. “As always so cute, tender, and beautiful.”

Liu Honghui starts off by licking Jin Huang’s inner thighs very close to the younger man’s manhood.

“Such lovely thighs and I’m glad they have a little bit more meat to them.” Liu Honghui said softly and then takes a little bitty bite on those tender thighs.

“It’s your fault.” Jin Huang muttered and his cheeks a bit pink. Liu Honghui smiles before giving a little kiss on the tip of the younger man’s dick causing Jin Huang to let out a small moan of pleasure.

“Indeed it is my fault.” Liu Honghui commented gently and he moves his hands to grope Jin Huang’s bottom. “Your butt is has a little bit more meat, a bit more tender, and has become pretty sensitive because of my loving care.”

Jin Huang’s toes curled up and he felt as if he was going to fall, but Liu Honghui kept him from falling and then he felt the older man’s mouth on his manhood taking it all in. He isn’t small nor large in the penis size.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah.” Jin Huang moans and his mind as always feeling a bit blank expect for how much pleasure he is receiving from the taller man. Liu Honghui was sucking the shorter man’s dick and groping Jin Huang’s ass with both hands. It did not take long for Jin Huang to release himself in Liu Honghui’s talented mouth and he had slowly made his way down to the floor.

“The cream was tasty.” Liu Honghui said teasingly after swallowing Jin Huang’s cum. The younger man’s cheeks are flushed, blue eyes a bit water, and those lovely pink lips slightly parted.

“Glad I don’t have any pubic hair otherwise you might have some between your teeth.” Jin Huang commented slowly and his back is laying on the kitchen floor. Liu Honghui lets out a little chuckle and Jin Huang decides to take off the apron to hand over to the other man.

Liu Honghui places the apron underneath the younger man and he starts licking Jin Huang’s pretty pink nipples along with feeling up those silky-smooth porcelain white thighs. Jin Huang’s hands on the back of the other man’s neck and he has noticed that Liu Honghui’s black hair is slightly below the nape of the neck no longer at the nape of the neck.

Liu Honghui starts littering Jin Huang’s chest with kiss marks, licking, and kissing every inch of his upper body. Jin Huang moaning in pleasure and Liu Honghui’s hands playing with the younger man’s bottom heavily feeling him up.

“Not fair you are still dressed, Husband.” Jin Huang managed to say and Liu Honghui smiles at him before lifting him up into a princess carry.

“I have a surprise for you in the bedroom.” Liu Honghui commented as he quickly made his way to the bedroom and swiftly places the shorter man onto the bed. He hands over the gift to Jin Huang. “Unwrap it while I undress, sweetheart.”

Jin Huang quickly unwraps the gift and then smiles happily it was a little blue dragon plushie with amber eyes it can be seen it was made by hand.

“The little dragon looks so adorable and I love it.” Jin Huang said happily, a bright smile on his lips, and then he notices the blanket for the bed is red along with there being a ton of rose petals.

“I’m glad you love it. I made it by hand just for you.” Liu Honghui informed him while grabbing the bottle of strawberry lube from the pillow.

“I have noticed that your skin is no longer slightly tanned it had slowly, but surely became tanned.” Jin Huang commented while looking at the taller man. Liu Honghui smiled at him, poured the lube onto his hands, and started getting Jin Huang’s hole wet.

“Do you like it? I mainly did it for wanted to see the contrast between your beautiful porcelain white skin and my tan.” Liu Honghui said playfully and loving how Jin Huang’s cheeks are a bit flushed. “I have decided to grow out my hair so I can put your lovely golden blond hair against my black hair such a contrast…having them intertwine together while making love. Although it will take some time for my hair to grow up to that point.”

Jin Huang was speechless, his cheeks burning, and he couldn’t look Liu Honghui in the eyes.

“Your face is very pretty while my face is very handsome. Your eyes are blue while mine are brown. You are slender while I have a lean muscular built. Although I wouldn’t mind you becoming plump always will love you. More to love.” Liu Honghui whispered into the younger man’s right ear and his right index finger easily entering inside of Jin Huang. After all since marriage have been having sex every night sometimes during the daytime too.

“Always will love you.” Jin Huang told him and then muttered. “I want you inside of me.”

“I have my finger inside of you, darling.” Liu Honghui said gently while moving his index finger inside of the other man.

“More than that.” Jin Huang said in a shy voice and his eyes half-way closed.

“What is it? I don’t know what you mean.” Liu Honghui commented teasingly and it was a bit difficult to keep himself from doing the shorter man right away, but he really loves Jin Huang’s expression. Jin Huang takes a deep breath and slowly releases.

“IWantYourDick!” Jin Huang said loudly and quickly to his husband.

“I need to properly stretch you out.” Liu Honghui said in a low voice and Jin Huang puffs out his cheeks in annoyance, but did not complain about it after all one can be reckless in the game world, but not in reality. Liu Honghui adds a second and then a third finger along with making certain to hit the spots within Jin Huang’s hole that gives the younger man the most amount of pleasure. Afterwards he slowly spreads Jin Huang’s legs apart and then his hard on quickly going all the way inside of the shorter man for could no longer hold back.

“Finally.” Jin Huang moans and he wraps his legs around Liu Honghui’s strong hips making the older man’s manhood go in deeper.

Liu Honghui hands lightly pinching Jin Huang’s pink nipples while moving inside of him. Jin Huang moaning in pleasure while Liu Honghui was groaning in pleasure.

“Fill me up.” Jin Huang gasps and Liu Honghui whispers ‘Of course’. Jin Huang lost track of how many times Liu Honghui has released his cum deep within him. The cum spilling out and his stomach feeling a bit bloated. There is no chance of pregnancy due to the Diamond BCP and Liu Honghui always reminding him when to take it.

‘I want to know more about how to raise a baby and then practice with a robot baby to make certain I’m ready to take care of a baby before I have a baby. It is great that Honghui agrees with me about waiting to have a baby.’ Jin Huang thought and his entire body feels very soft.

Liu Honghui cleans up the sleepy man and gives him a drink to help Jin Huang body not feel as weak. Afterwards Liu Honghui goes to the kitchen to grab the red plate which has a few cookies on it deciding to bring it up to the bedroom. Jin Huang was playing with the little dragon plushie that Liu Honghui had made for him while thinking ‘Sex in the game world isn’t tiring at all while sex in real life is rather tiring’.

“Happy valentine’s day.” Jin Huang said to him and they slowly ate the cookies together in bed.

“Happy valentine’s day to you too and I love your cookies.” Liu Honghui told him and then lets out a chuckle. “I never paid attention to the ancient earth holiday of valentines day that some people still celebrate despite how ancient it is….until you had mentioned it a few weeks ago. I can see the appeal of it and I look forward to next year and the countless years ahead of us.”

Hope you all enjoyed ^_^ and what did you think ;)

26