Chapter 4: Cute?
120 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I just stood behind him thinking what to do in that situation and called out him. In a normal tone, of course.

"Umm...... This is my seat, so can you please get off it."

A light politeness mixed with a little bit of irritation. A perfect masterpiece, if I would say.

"Hiyah~"

Hmm? A cute voice? This is a guy right. I took a peek at him and green ribbon, the same as that of first years and bare legs. Such beautiful smooth legs. It has a feeling of perfection and maturation.

But now the question is why is this guy here wearing a skirt.

"Is he a trap!? Like that anime traps!?"

"What!?"

He is surprised enough to even surprise me. I just blankly stood there and glanced her from the bottom to the top. I could see a faint swelling on the chest area and realized that my thoughts were a mistake.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I don't know why but I am feeling a lot more relaxed now. But for some reason Miku and that guy, erm...., girl were now looking at me like some kind of zoo animal.

"Haya- Ahem! Ichinose-san your thoughts are leaking out again!"

"Eh!?"

By the time I realized that I just had spoken out my thoughts, I knew that I fucked up. But my friends(non-existent, cause I'm a loner), where there's will, there's way. I had instantly come up with a solution, so as not to make a girl cry ever a second time in my life.

I went back a few steps, bent my upper body in a magnificent 90 degree bow and begged for forgiveness.

"P-please forgive me! I was unaware of the fact that you were a girl. But you exactly like a guy so I was just mistaken."

I opened one eye and looked up and the first thing that caught my eye was her blushing face which I unconsciously thought......

"Cute?"

Eh!? Again? Who the heck is doing this mind reading and tsukkomi things!? This has given me nothing but trouble! I will kill you the first time I find you!

"Eh, hehehe......."

She was laughing. She moves her hands towards me. I thought that she would slap me but.......

"I am Matshushima Aoi. Nice to meet you. It was the first time someone called me cute, so I..... Am........ A .....bit happy."

She even blushed heavier than before. I could see the faces of all other my classmates. They were making a face that said, "How!?" I have started to lose faith in my luck too.

"Ah my bad. I am Ichinose Hayato. You can ignore me too."

"He he he."

"Mmm....rmmmgh...... Hey what's with this cheeky atmosphere!? And Ichinose-san why are you getting overly familiared with her?!"

She is blushing and pouting, doing both at the same time. I could see a few people in the back of my class already fantasizing about her and are having nosebleeds. Damn! Those perverts. If it's not for them then the reputation of the loners would have been better.

"Alright you suckers! Go to your seats. Boys be grateful we are having a new transfer girl here."

"A girl!!!!"

Yeah, just like a typical anime. I could see the girls all blankly disappointed, instead of the one besides me, Miku.

8