Childhood
427 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Childhood

As I awoke I asked the system how many minutes do I have until birth? {you have 10 minutes host] 10 MINUTES I TOLD YOU TO WAKE ME UP AN HOUR BEFORE {well I did wake me up BUT YOU ASKED FOR 50 MORE MINUTES!!} wha-ok I’m so sorry YOU DIDNT CHECK IF I WAS REALLY AWAKE but no more arguing {I-I}well I guess it’s time now as I saw a white light i crawled my way to it and there I was looking at my dad a doctor and my mom and i heard my dad and mom asking what’s should we call him? Hmmm we will call him josh Zack mcCal okay! But I was thinking- and then my mom gave my dad a death glare and he went like yeah your totally right I mean like josh who would want that name hahahaahaahaaaaaaaaaa I-I ok then this one right here will be Scott mcCal.

after that we went home and years past but when I was 3 and took the remote Scott tried to take it so I gone BAM! and that’s how he lost his 1st tooth when we was 8 there was a fight between mom and dad.

me and Scott shared the same room.

I got close too stiles so me Scott and stiles where a group and that brings us to now when we are 16 and the plot starts right about now me and Scott where talking about la cross then we heard russeling we gone to check it out I was saying to Scott probably and animal then stiles showed up when the bat was there annddddd here it goes.

stiles what the hell are you doing!

you weren’t answering your phone!

wh-

but guess what I heard my dad on the phone there found a dead body in the woods

so?

they only found half——we are going 

But where is Zack 

zack he is 

Right there

stiles what do you mean

behind Scott stood a teen with brown hair brown eyes and was handsome https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/708120741403067308/

as Scott looked behind him he heard someone say

going without me?

well uhhh

im going too man

Fine!

as they where going into the woods Scott asked the usual question and stiles said the usual things then he ran we tried to catch up then here we are

as me and Scott looked at the alpha full wolf form it ran towards us and bit us then I heard a voice {host you have unlocked your
powers now}I was screaming yes inside but on the outside I was actually screaming in pain who would have know that being bit by a where wolf tag has longer teeth than normal wolfs would hurt?

3