Monster Rally
282 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

once upon a time the earth was ruled by many empires and kingdom and each empire and kingdom have Queen And King but that was long time ago so yeah and bla bla bla i don't need to explain human history, anyways time for  our modern protagonist to show up..


My Name Is konoe, 15 year old and a total shut in, am living alone and my parents are busy abroad working, am currently enjoying my life i have a huge house for myself and free moneyyyyy. anyways life is boring as usual i just play everyday and spend some cash on virtual items in this game called "Monster Rally",in this game you can play alot of different type of monster and is totally focused just on monster playing, you play as a monster you want to play and there ya go you'll get inside of the monster body. its like your soul entering another body not human but monsters. anyways there is a event today in the game and its called "Kings And Queens"

you can unlock King like characters in this game and to be honest its not tempting because this game has a level system as long as you play hard and long enough you can level to the next species of your race..


like example if you pick a goblin then as long you keep killing enemies and work hard to survive you can become a magical goblin which will unlock your core to manifest mana, or you can forget about mana and become a adult Goblin.


anyways all i gotta say is this game is exciting and played by many all around  the world and am bored explaining to who ever is reading this...

.

i got nothing better to do so lets just waste some cash on this game at least i don't need to level up to unlock king class. anyways lets check the probability of getting monster.


(Normal Monster)White Monster Probability 90%


(upgraded Monster)Green Monster Probability 61%.


(upgraded with normal mana core)blue Monster Probability 50%.


(upgraded 2 level above with a third rate mana core)Epic Monster Probability 36%.


(Upgraded 3level above and to the limit of the monster physically body, and Second Rate Mana Core)Boss Monster Probability 20%


(Monster that aren't part Of the monster Index)Legend/Mythical Monster Probability 00.1%


hmmm that the normal monster roll, i wanna check the special event...


"Special Event"


King And Queen

Description:Get a chance to get A King Class Monster and Skip The Level of species in race and Level up. up to the King Class.


Goblin King

Description:Powerful Strength  And A First Rate Core. Can start A Kingdom Or even an Empire with its fellow Goblins.

features:build a kingdom and name it, start war with other races, goblins that approved of you or are in your nation will obey you.

Probability:50%


Slime King

Description:A Slime That Is Totally Invincible To Physical Attacks And Has A first Rate Core, Slime Are Known To Be Core Snack To Monster Because Of Their Core, Slime May Be Weak But With Progress They Can Be The Most Powerful Being.


..(Btw Baby Slime Have third rate Mana core and adult slime has a second rate mana core, so that why their known for monster snack its because of their core).. anyways here are the feature of the slime king.


features:able to swallow other cores, make small slimes, can create a kingdom or empire, invincible to physical attack but recieve 200% of all-type of magic.

Probability:40%


you must be wondering that magic are there in this game right?..well good thing you got me anyways type of magic here we go..


Elemental Types


*Fire-Burn your enemy and bla bla bla you must know this already if you read fantasy novel or manga.


Water-drown your enemy and you gotta already know it right?like how water is weak on attack but good on defense anyways.


Wind-Fly like a bird and you must already know this if you really read isekai fantasy.


Earth- reconstruct earth to your heart content, build dirt house or even make dirt golem.


Ice-Freeze your enemy and make big snowballs and throw it at your enemy, make a huge castle like how the female protagonist in Frozen did.


thunder-Strike your enemy with lightning and more*.


light-useful when its dark and you get the jezz of it right.


dark-become naruto and use ninjutsu and at the same time disappear in the shadows.


Special Elements


Spirit-Use The Spirit Magic You Can even even incease your affinity with All of the elemental magic and use less Mana when using it.


Holy-power from god or so they say..

wanna know how people get Isekai'd its because of holy power.


Nether-Summon the Undead, make contracts with devils and demons.


anyways that alll the magic i can list up in this game, lets continue the list of Kings and Queens.


Skeleton King


Description:The Most Feared and Powerful Undead Race Of The Skeletons. Has Amazingly Powerful Raw Strength But Has No Mana Core.start a skeleton army and make a skeleton kingdom and empire.

feature:create skeleton creature by making the creature you killed and use their skeleton to be part of your army.

Probability:37%


Lion King

Description:The Most Feared Creature In The Jungles For Its Amazing Raw Strength And For its Thunder Elemental Speed. Rule The Forest With Your Cubs And Fellow Kin.

feature:breed and make cubs, rule a lion kingdom.

Probability:37%


Nether Queen

Description:A Beautiful Queen Dethroned Because She Is A Woman And is now gonna curse every single king out there. amazing affinity with nether magic,

feature:affinity with nether is so amazing that the land around her become her own land. A Queen With Low Health But With Powerful Affinity With Nether Magic, Able to make nether creatures that will do her bidding.

Probability:37%


Queen Ant

Description:A Mother To The Specific ant colony. has a strongest exoskeleton among all the ants and a powerful affinity for the specific ant element


type of ants:


fire ant-red type ant with burning exoskeleton and strong affinity with fire magic, make a colony near hot areas and a colony that is hot inside and that will make you not to put your hand inside of the colony anthill.


water ant-ant with water like exoskeleton and strong affinity with water magic, water ant can swim in the ocean, create a colony near the ocean.


wind ant-ant with non colored exoskeleton and strong affinity with wind magic, able to fly for a period of time and are focus on vegetables or fruit as resource for the colony, make a colony near a tree or inside the tree.


earth ant-ant with dirt exoskeletons and strong affinity with earth magic, the most common ant in the world of Monster Rally, they make colonies that are mostly in forest grassland and place that have plenty of resources.


ice ant-blue type of ant with hard ice magic exoskeleton and strong affinity with ice magic, make a colony in an icing cave.


shadow ant-ant that are focus on assasination, attack the prey off guard. strong affinity with dark magic, cautious and hard to spot ant, hunt only when they know they can win, make a colony in the forest where there is alot of prey.


Probability:21%


konoe:hmmm There are quite a lot of King Class Monsters.(Btw i didn't list some king class monster here because am quite busy with school and stuff).


konoe:anyways lets start the with the roll


Roll up to 1 time or 10 times

1Roll(Use 77$)

10Rolls(Use 760$)


Konoe:hmmm am gonna save 10 dollars from rolling 10 but its just 10 dollars that quite cheap, like i get an allowance of 2500$ per week from my busy working parents.


well anyways lets start...


tink...tink..tink.


got Slime 2X

Got Magic Goblin 1X

Got Lion Cub 1X

Got Adult Goblin 2X

Got Ogre 1X

Got Ice Elf 2X

Got Magic Goblin1X


The Hell am i that unlucky, "Slap Face", No this is just the First Try... Another 10 Roll.


tink...tink..tink.


You Got Spirit Elf 1X

You Got Water Ant(Worker) 1X

You Got Adult Thunder Snake(Boss) 1X

You Got Magic Goblin 2X


Konoe:The Hell Magic Goblin Again


You Got Fire ant(Soldier) 1X

You Got Wind Elf 1X

You Got Skeleton Archer 1X

You Got Skeleton Soldier 1X

You Got Shadow Cub 1X


The Hell No King Class?Really?..should i continue or not.

hmmmm..lets continue third chance the charm right..


tink....

tink..

tink.


3 try


tink...

tink..

tink.


4try


the hell am i that unlucky i just wasted 3040$ Cash On This Game.."Check Phone".. Sigh i only have 837$ Left On My Bank Again and My Parents will send the money till next week like that so long.. goddam it am i gonna starve today or not like goddam you developers you scammed me of my money.

like Arghhh (Throw The VR Headset And Controllers)


tink...


Konoe:Whaaaa whaaa whaaatttt thhheeee helll, my goddd ohhh my freaking am gonna starve (Loud Scream)Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Goddammit i have enough of this game

( Continues Throw The VR Headset On Wall)Freaking Hell of a game, shitting developers scamming me and making me starve for the whole week...


while konoe was badmouthing the developers his VR Headset was sparking and you get it right guys he got isekai'd in the game he was shitting over... read till next chapter when konoe is finally gonna lose his mind

8