the system is fake, Hunting is dangerous Part 1
102 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

konoe: Ahhhhhh shit shit shit i screwed off i didn't mean this to happen, like Goddd why the hell am i unlucky.


you must be wondering why the hell is our protagonist screaming like a girl and running like a rat because his being chase from a cat.. well technically its similar to a cat but you get it right. anyways let go back 50 minute when konoe was hungry and was task by the system to hunt for his food..


50 minute before...


konoe:ok if i need to hunt for food then i must be prepared. so lets think of a list to be prepared..

...

....

. ... .

. . . .

List to things so that our MC can be prepared when hunting..

1:summon worker ants

2:use all the available combat skill to use

3:use strategies 

4:run away if the ant i created are killed

5:beg the typhon for food


konoe:ok that all and i know its a total joke because ill just run away but am use to running away from danger, so yeah don't mind me and judge me if am a wussy... 


anyways lets create our ant to help  me hunt food..

colony creation...

hey colony creation.....

what the hell its not working...

COLONY CREATION COLONY CREATION...


hahhhh hahhhh hahhh


how do i create a ant?...(thinking).... no result from thinking... what the hell how do i make a ant from magic like its not working even if i say,shout, and even think about it..


tink...


konoe: huh?system was that a notification


system: noo 


konoe: then what was it?


system: nothing 


konoe: hmmmmmm (think deeply and put his mind together)..


using brain cell10%

using brain cell 20%

using brain cell 40%

using brain cell 50%

using brain cell 70%

using brain cell 99%

brain cell fusion...


konoe in his brain sounding like wave moving wuss wusss and imagining his hand moving like an artist painting everything he can see in his mind and finally finds the answer as to why the colony creation didn't work..


konoe: hmmm your not the system that was suppose to be given to me by that Man(God), am i right system that has no name.


system: (silent for 2second)... wh what do you mean i wasn't given by the God Of Monster Typhon, didn't he said he was going to give you a system which is me..


konoe: yeah you could say that but i think you appeared out of nowhere even i just arrive here and that God said he will give me a system but when i said open system you immediate came out like it was just 30second before that God Typhon  talk to me and while i was reading i saw a small name on the screen which was Monster System Written on it and you a system that opened but has no name suddenly came out when i said open system...


system: ok you got me but i need somebody to use me or else ill be gone so please, use emoji on system screen(imagine it)..


konoe in his mind (uhhhh i can't but i must hunt or ill die from hunger)..

and finally konoe speak and say yeah noo i need the system from What ever that God Gave me so hurry up and stop what ever your doing to the Monster System..


System:Nooohhh


konoe:yeah what ever you do i won't let you win over me like listen am going to starve if i don't create ants that will help me hunt so hurry up and stop interfering.


system: i won't stop either..


suddenly Typhon The God Of Monster Speak up in Konoe and The No Name System Conciousness.


Typhon:Will You Guys Shut Up like i can hear you all saying this and that and you a wandering system will you stop interfering with the system i have build.


system:don't wanna


typhon:why you little(sigh). you know what the most easiest way for this problem is just fuse you and my system together what do you say.


system:hmmmmm don(got interrupted by konoe)


konoe:ok fuse them like please am starving here..


typhon:ok we got permission from your master wandering system so ill fuse you together now..


suddenly a window pop up

(system fusion 20% 50% 90% 100%)

dinkk.


Welcome To Imperial Colony System Master (。◕‿‿◕。)


Konoe:hmm hey typhon Dude Does Your System Have A Conciousness?


typhon:No, Hmm Seem like that wandering system Conciousness. hmmm i wonder if this wandering system was a powerful being once, but anyways that not my problem and dont call me dude you disrespectful brat.


konoe:ok then grandpa because your god right?you must have live quite a long live.


typhon:sigh i give up anyways start whatever your going to do am busy here on your world updating the game.


connecting got cut.


konoe: ok then lets start System Open.


Welcome once again to the Imperial Colony System master here are your status master.

Status

Name:Konoe   Lvl:1(0/100)

Races:Ant

Species:Ant king(all rounder ant)

Title:One Blessed From The God Of Monster Typhon,Ant King

Core:Manifested(Mana Capacity up to 1000)

Affinity:All Of The Elemental Magic


HP:100

MP:50

Hunger:50(If Hungry Reach 100 You Lose 10HP Per 1Minute)

Physical Strength:10

Magical Strength:15

Physical Defense:25

Magical Defense:25


Staus Points:0


Colony?????


Konoe: hmmm what Colony??????


System: Glad You Ask Master 

(。◕‿‿◕。) The Colony Feature is based on how many ants you have in your colony and here are the list of title for the colony or name of the colony.


State-100Ants

Kingdom-1000Ants

Empire-10000Ants


konoe: hmmm soo the colony is like based on how much ants i have?


system:  (•◡•) Yes Master And There are Other Titles But you need to unlock it with conditions.

anyways master here are the list of your skills (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Skills

innate skill

-Colony Creation Lvl.1(0/100)

Able To Create ant larvae With The Help Of the System, not laying eggs like Queen Ants do.

Type:(Active Skill)

-Colony Structure lvl.1(0/100)

Able To See The Structure of the colony and build Room for the colony use.

Type:(Active Skill)

-God Voice lvl.Max

Able To Hear the voice of Typhon The God Of Monsters..

Type:(Passive Skill)

-All Skill is innate skill Lvl.Max

Because You Are a Soul From Another World And Was Born as a New Specie, All Of Your skill is innate which mean its part of your soul and not the vessel..

Type(Passive Skill)

-Digging Lvl.5(0/500)

Able To Dig Faster Than Any Ants.

Type:(Passive Skill)

-King Antennae Lvl.1

Your Antennae Are Sharp And Able. To Pierce Any Monster.

Type:(Passive Skill)

-King Exoskeleton Lvl.Max.

A Strong exoskeleton which you can modify to anything you like and add materials to strengthen your exoskeleton which increase DEF.

Type:(Passive Skill)

-pheromones wavelengths lvl.Max.

Benefit of being a King of all ants, able to send sense/orders/commands to other ants through magic wavelength which is only exclusive to king and queen monster.

Type(Passive Skill)

-Human Body Ant type.

A blessing from the god typhon who made your body human like and the size of a (human)thumb.

Type(Passive Skill)


innate magic skill

-empty


This Is all The skill You Have Master and Master The System Has New Features Do You Wanna look (ᵔ▪︎ᵔ)


konoe:hmm ok.


System: Ok Master Please Wait ill Open The New Feature....

....

...

Here  you go master....

.....

System Skill

System Inspect Lvl1

-Able to Inspect What Are The Status of Monster And Objects.


Konoe: Wow So that means i can inspect other Monster Now right?


System: Yes Master(。◕‿‿◕。)


Konoe: ok but can i unlock more System Skills?


(system is totally silent)


soo i guess that a noo huh oh well. i guess i must create my ants now so i can hunt before i starve.


Colony Creation

Dinkkk

Welcome to The Ant Creation Menu Master (ᵔᴥᵔ)This Are The List Of Ant You Can Create.


Worker ant

Description: Worker ant Carry Food For You And Is also available to fight other insects

HP:20

MP:0

Physical & Magical Strength:7

Physical & Magical Defense:6

Core:Not Manifested

Needed Colony Points:5

Available To Edit Status of Ant.


Soldier ant

Description:Soldier Ant that will hunt food and always stick together with worker ants and is also available to carry food for the colony

HP:70

MP:0

Physical & Magical Strength:15

Physical & Magical Defense:20

Core:Not Manifested

Needed Colony Points:15

Available To Edit Status Of Ant.


King Soldier Ant

Description:Always Stay Together With The King And Will Defend Only the King(You cannot order them to attack)

HP:200

MP:50

Physical & Magical Strength:50

Physical & Magical Defense:80

Core:Manifested(50MP Capacity)

Needed colony points:50

Available To Edit Status Of Ant.

3