My Ant Brain Is Useful in time of needs
64 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

in the previous chapter, konoe was being chased by the parent of the little lion cub he killed.


 now on this chapter konoe and the 2 soldier ant running together at a high pace, the angry lion astonished because of an ant that has a body of a goblin but so small and they were also running at a speed that ants shouldn't have, being astonished to the the point making the lion almost forget that this goblin small size ant and the other 2 ants killed his little baby cub, but remembering his cub was killed made the lion more angry and furious to the point making the lion roar like a caveman and shooting lightning bolts out of its tail, shooting and swinging the lion tail at a high pace.


konoe almost got hit by the lighting bolt but good thing lady luck was on his side but alas lady luck was not o the side of konoe soldier ant, the soldier ant getting hit by the lion lighting instantly killed it because of the high damage that the lion had


konoe seeing this made him furious and also having chills down on his human size of a thumb ant body, because if lady luck wasn't on his side he will also have dead even though his HP is 100 being higher than the soldier ant but with the lion lighting attack from its tail having a strength  of 200 on physical and magical making the lion powerful than mere ant bugs.


konoe feeling exhausted of running and almost starting to stop but suddenly lightning bolt came out near his butt the abdomen, this startled konoe and making him run more even in his exhausted state, but konoe already know he can't continue running and also the soldier ant because the soldier ant that was suppose to be only one left but making it none because of an order saying carry the food but alas one ant wasn't enough to carry the little cub, the lion saw the soldier ant stop and sent a lightning bolt even if it resulted on damaging the corpse of the little cub, the lion already know its dead, the lightning bolt traveling and hitting the soldier ant resulting in ant that is turn to dusk,this mean total death to konoe because seeing the soldier ant he had left killed, he already knew if he really get hit just once he will die.


konoe started running faster he doesn't care if his ant body size of a human thumb hurts, even though his legs are now exhausted and in pain because of constantly running without even resting for a little.


but konoe knew he can't continue but he didn't have a plan but having no choice he use every available skill he was but all the skill he have are passive and only useful for the time he started his colony, having no choice he decided to use the system skill "System Inspect" using the skill in a wide radius around him, inspecting everything he can see to use, moving his ant head to left and right making the system inspect non stop he and what he got from the inspecting was 500 year old oak tree, insect eating plant, and so on, while running and getting the same information but with difference name like 200 year old oak tree and so on,konoe receive new information.


Ding..


Earth Bear

Affinity:Earth

HP:400

MP:320

Physical & Magical Strength:255

Physical & Magical Defense:410


konoe was in panic because  another monster will chase him again but with his cowardly cunning mind he came up with an idea.


konoe running toward the bear as fast as he can and once about he was to arrive to where the bear at konoe jump at the perfect timing the lion was about to shoot another lightning bolt at him but instead it hit the Bear butt because the bear was seating behind his back.


while konoe jump and landed on the bear back, konoe jump once again and rush toward s 500 year old oak tree and rested there because he was literally exhausted.


the bear growls and turn behind to see who dare hit him, what the bear saw was a adult lion with white fur and a tail that seem to be in a electrical state, seeing this the bear with dark brown fur and red eye that indicate the bear anger toward the lion who attacked him.


konoe still resting but to be sure he climb up the tree and there he rest, seating down the branch and looking down the two giant monster staring at each other growling and roaring.


konoe totally smiling wide with his ant mouth because his mind is always useful in needed times and also waiting for the show to begin because of the idea he came up with.


Konoe use the system inspect on both Monster and here are the result.


Adult Lion

Affinity:Light & Thunder

HP:500

MP:300

Physical & Magical Strength:200

Physical & Magical Defense:400


Earth Bear

affinity:Earth

HP:400

MP:320

Physical & Magical Strength:255

Physical & Magical Defense:410


konoe was wondering as to why the HP between the bear and lion was different.


our protagonist konoe didn't know why because he never played the monster bear in monster rally while he was once human.


but not caring as to why because he will just watch a good show that will start.


while the big two monster were still not fighting, konoe said open status.


Welcome to Imperial colony system

master (▪︎ ◡▪︎)how was your adventure so far(ᵔᴥᵔ)


sigh is this system really innocent or mocking me said konoe in his mind.


Show me my Status


Ok Master(•‿•)


dingg.. here is your status master


Status

Name:Konoe   Lvl:2(0/150)

Races:Ant

Species:Ant king(all rounder ant)

Title:One Blessed From The God Of Monster Typhon,Ant King

Core:Manifested(Mana Capacity up to 1000)

Affinity:All Of The Elemental Magic


HP:100

MP:50

Hunger:0(If Hungry Reach 100 You Lose 10HP Per 1Minute)

Physical Strength:10

Magical Strength:15

Physical Defense:25

Magical Defense:25


Status Points:5


hmmm where should i put my Status Points at said konoe


-------(After thinking deeply)--------


System i would like to add 5 on physical strength, konoe was wanting to balance his physical and magical strength and Defense.


Confirming Host... Adding Status Point..... Complete...(•◡•)


konoe suddenly feel a wave of energy moving into all part of his ant body.


after konoe added his status point, he wanted to ask the system to open the system shop to use his shop points(SP)... /(Btw Reader i am changing System Points to Shop Points)\.


but suddenly a huge roar can be heard and konoe already know what this mean, excited he knew the two giant monster he wanted to fight will now start fighting.


/(Damm our protagonist here is like watching a godzilla VS king kong movie)\

2