A Big Monster Battle Part 2
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previous chapter

the lion didn't seem to back down even though it knew it was already at a disadvantage.

----------------------------------------------

Now

----------------------------------------------

The lion prepared it tail and charge it with electricity, but it seem to be charging to not prepare electronic balls but instead it more like the lion is gathering electricity in its tail only, the electricity got denser each second, while this is happening the earth boar wouldn't just stand still like some villains in some old movies that will wait for the hero to finish its preperation.


the earth bear use his skill dirt manipulation. the dirt around the bear suddenly move like an army of ant, the dirt were going to two direction, one is charging at the lion, while the other one was moving toward the bear.


konoe seeing this and thought as to why the bear is doing this.

"huh what an smart bear using dirt to recover the damage dirt he received from the previous attack".


the two monster doing their own thing.

the dirt that was moving  toward the lion directi... the lion who was charging electricity at his tail suddenly stop the movement of the dirt skill, it stop the movement but the electricity is still there, and it getting denser.


konoe who saw this use his system skill "system inspect" to see what is this amazing skill.


DING!!

Inspection complete.


Adult Lion

Affinity:Light & Thunder

HP:80/500

MP:0/300

Physical & Magical Strength:200

Physical & Magical Defense:300/400


Skill

Lion Bite lvl2

Electronic Ball lvl2

tail weaponry lvl1

electronic charge lvl1

light burn lvl 3


konoe seeing the status of the adult lion and he already knew what skill the adult lion was preparing.

konoe say " haa how could i forget electronic charge a skill that prepare a electronic ball by gathering mana and the more you use mana, the denser the electricity in the ball gets. but the adult lion didn't have that much many left anyways, so how could it get so dense to the point it damage the things that get near it. 


konoe was wondering and re check the status and saw that the adult lion HP went down, and he finally knew why.


konoe say " haaaa i don't know if this lion is stupid or brave, using your hp, means  basically your life force, and form it into an energy is total recklessness but i would probably do the same thing seeing how the lion doesn't have any other choice.


the earth bear who was finished repairing his damage skin. the bear see the lion preparing, and the earth bear seeing that his skill dirt manipulation stopped when it got near the lion, knew that something was wrong. 


though he may be stupid but bear have natural instinct for survival. 


so the earth bear use all of his skills dirt manipulation and dirt wall.


the bear use all the dirt near him to create a dense defense around him, and use dirt wall to hopefully stopped the speed trajectory of the thing that the adult lion was preparing.


the bear only succeeds on preparing one dirt wall and only increase his defense to a little degree because the adult lion wouldn't just sit there and wait for the earth bear to finish.


before he start the fight, konoe jump in to interrupt and use system inspect on the earth bear


DING!!


Inspection Complete!


Earth Bear

affinity:Earth

HP:260/400

MP:137/320

Physical & Magical Strength:255

Physical & Magical Defense:410~>415

Skills

Blooded Bear Fangs(Passive)Lvl4

Hard Dirt Wall(Active)lvl1

Dirt Manipulation(active)lvl2

----------------------------------------------

anyways let go back to the fight

----------------------------------------------

the adult lion that seem prepare to launch the ball that accumulated so much density, the adult lion launched it. 


and we already know where this is going but ill still write it anyways.


the ball that travelled at the speed of sound but three times of it.


the ball easily pass through the dirt wall, like it was just made of butter.


the ball seem to slowed down after passing through the dirt wall but it speed decrease wasn't that much, it like it only removed 0.5 of the speed.


the earth bear prepared for impact of the ball because it already knew it can't dodge it because of the speed and the earth bear already knowing that it couldn't move at a fast paced like the lion.


the bear prepared but even if its prepared for the impact, it would still hurt a lot.


the electricity hit the bear, who look like use a boxer pose to not get punch in face but in this situation it avoiding the electricity to hit his belly, where the organs are located.


when the dense electronic ball hit, the entire surrounding of the earth bear, was damage, though the many type of different tree seem to be fine but alas the poor grass was cut  bald. only burned or coal looking dirt can be seen.


and the earth bear who was hit, was in a bad state.


the earth bear who used his arms, was like cut half, the dirt that was in the earth bear hand, were melting down, and that not the only part where it was melting, every inch of dirt on the earth bear was melting.


the earth bear flesh or you could say dirt that was going down stopped falling.


the bear become thinner.


konoe seeing this already knew that the damage that the ball had done to the earth bear was to great.


konoe use system inspect on the earth bear.


DING!!


Inspection Complete


Earth Bear

affinity:Earth

HP:90/400

MP:137/320

Physical & Magical Strength:255

Physical & Magical Defense:200

Skills

Blooded Bear Fangs(Passive)Lvl4

Hard Dirt Wall(Active)lvl1

Dirt Manipulation(active)lvl2


konoe was surprised and shock to see the earth bear defense go down.


konoe say " it seem like the earth bear Defense is based on the density of the earth bear skin that is made of dirt".


the earth bear didn't move and it seem like it was paralyzed do to the density of the electronic charge.


the lion saw this as an opportunity but alas having no MP means having no more strength, and using your HP as an energy means draining your inside.


both of the monster can't move.


konoe say " hehehehehe " laughing like a creep that has achieved something great by accident or you could say obtain something wonderful by luck.


konoe went down the oak tree he was at, and check the earth bear because the earth bear being paralyzed mean it can't use any skills nor use his life force as an energy.


/(author here you most be wondering as to why he didn't pick the adult lion well its because the lion can use his HP or life force as energy, even if its exhausted as long as konoe goes near the lion it can activate light burn)\


the only problem that konoe has is that the earth bear Defense is still to big for this poor weak ant king.


while konoe was thinking on what to do he can suddenly felt something, it was a scent.


konoe walk to check it out and he saw.


guess what he saw (・ω<)☆

0