enemy Earth ants
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

konoe walk to check it out and he saw ants. ant that are going into the direction of the earth bear who is still stunned do to the electricity from the adult lion, and this ant are earth ants.


the ant were in formed of groups.


lets call it battalion 1 to battalion 3.


the ant in each group, consist of 10 soldiers, 5 major soldier, and 15 worker ant.


konoe " shiitttt what the hell is this, am the one who made the fight happen, shouldn't the spoil of war always go to the mastermind, like this isn't following the scri....


another voice come in before konoe finish his 2 word to say script.


typhon " shut the hell up, this is the law of the jungle, and seriously if you keep screaming, i can totally hear you, like jeez, can you turn off the system auto alert message, cause it being also send to me.


konoe totally silent and then speak once again.


konoe " huh ummm sorry, ok...

system turn off auto alert message ".


system " but master if you remove it the alert, you wouldn't know if there are dangerous entity around you and you could po- possible die‧·(˃̣̣̥‸˂̣̣̥)‧·, just thinking about it making me ‧·(˃̣̣̥‸˂̣̣̥)‧· ".


konoe " ok ok i get it stop showing me system window with text emoji faces, and if that alert thing is on ,shouldn't it work when the adult lion or even the earth bear was near me? ".


system " yess master bu..


got interrupted by the bored God Typhon.


Typhon " it would only work if the monster is 10 times your level, like example if your level 1 and there are monster level 10, the alert message system would instantly make you hear a huge bell sound in your head ".


system " ( ๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) let me explain to my master please, i want to be the one explaining ".


Typhon disturbed by the childish act of the system.


Typhon " ohh shut up, you won't be even existing if i didn't combined you with the system i created from my power ".


while all of them are bickering and talking, the 3 ant group or battalion won't just be seating there, waiting for me to narrate them moving, cause am not God, am just the author writing the stuff.


the first, second and third ant battalion were already attacking the earth bear and seem like earth bear is already dead.


konoe sighing and then say 

" look because of you two bickerin..."


Typhon : haa look who's talking to disrespectfully to the God of all monsters, like am Your God you know, because you are a monster and all, you should be respectful for being able to talk to a God ".


konoe " yeah your a God here but am a soul from a different world.


Typhon Sigh and say

"Ok. ok i get it, i wouldn't argue with you anymore, anyways a god from your world wanted to give you a gift, because he saw your current situation or problem.


DINGGG!!


suddenly the system window pop out.


Received A skill Called

"living butcher"

skill description

- Able to kill a monster in one hit if its  HP  is 1 to 50.

Chances:50(Unupgradable)

Limited Use Per Day :2


Konoe " wait what isn't this a cheat skill?


typhon " Probably but i already know you won't have that much luck because The God of luck from your world or even in Euronia doesn't like you, they totally hate you.


Konoe hearing this felt like he got hit but it more like he fell down the staircase, because when he was still human he was already unlucky, parent that seem to on only focus on work, and people using him only for money, this is why our protagonist konoe didn't go to school but instead stay inside the house all day playing to the point he dies, but actually dead and somehow was lucky enough to be isekai'd to the game, he play and where the one managing the game Is A God.


/(Typhon sure is a generous God)\


Konoe Sigh and say " i guess your right". konoe being depress and now having low self esteem.


the system feeling it master emotion, tried to cheer his master

but it didn't work.


typhon sigh once again and say

" listen here, The God who have control over luck may dislike you but that doesn't mean you gotta give up, and i know once in your life in earth you just ran away from being scared and weak, but now you shouldn't be scared, your no longer weak, you have a leveling system that can literally make you stronger, though the system is not special because every living being in euronia can level up, but you should know that the system you have is special, and beside you have me, so cheer up and get strong to the point no monster or even The God will attack you without thinking.


suddenly the typhon link was cut and konoe was just silently thinking there.


meanwhile the first, second and third ant battalion were already taking the resources they can get from the dead earth bear.


konoe suddenly felt a scent once again, this made him stop thinking and see the current situation he has.


konoe need to start building his colony but without resources or colony point to even make one worker ant, he gotta do everything himself.


/(btw when konoe saw the ant battalion he ran away far away from them, and stay close near the adult lion who was dead tired, alive but super exhausted)\


konoe seeing that the adult lion still have 80 HP, he can't kill it with the new received skill "living butcher", and once again the scent before was once getting stronger, he decided to check it.


once konoe walk and check it he saw the worker ant keep touching their antennae, like their sending signal to the headquarters, which is correct, their sending signal to the queen ant in their colony.


konoe keep thinking on what to do ,because if he does nothing the enemy ant will attack the adult lion next.


suddenly he thought of one of the most stupidest, yet proving, and dangerous idea, and that is using his skill pheromone wavelength.


he can use it on the ant, because his an all round element ant queen i mean king, he can send them signal on earth ant channel, so konoe gonna try it even if its dangerous.


konoe using his mind and focus om forming a wavelength, because he can't use the command system the imperial colony system made for him, because it only work on his ants.


while forming it konoe ant brain was in pain, for it is it first time doing this, and suddenly a window pop out


new system panel unlock

wavelength channels

-able to control the channel for different type of groups, and form a new channel.


 (extra feature)connect the channel to another channel by force with not being found out(unlock due to the max level of the skill pheromone wavelength)


this made thing more easier for konoe, the pain in his mind reduced, though pain is still there atleast its reduced to the point it won't ruin your concentration if you were a normal human.


konoe finally formed its first channel and the channel creation purpose was only to invade the wavelength command from the unknown ant queen.


when konoe tried to interfere or go inside the enemy queen channel, he can't do it at first, because the channel protection was dense, it felt like the enemy queen concentration was only on this channel, but konoe won't just give up, he keep trying hoping it would work.


until it actually work, he successfully entered the enemy chain of commands, though konoe doesn't know why but he doesn't question it, because he was focus on getting the adult lion all for himself.


konoe commanded the first battalion of the enemy ant to attack the adult lion, while the enemy battalion was walking to where the adult lion was, konoe focus was now on the adult lion, waiting for when the enemy battalion attack, and drop the adult lion HP To 1 To 50, and konoe underestimated the first battalion, because he thought that they were quick on killing the earth bear because they attack at all once.


seeing something that konoe didn't expected and that was when the first battalion 5 major soldier went charging, it seem like the battalion has a strategy installed in their mind.


it immediately drop the HP of the adult lion to 40.


the adult lion didn't want to die without fighting, though he can't move, he can still use the skill "light burn".


and konoe wasn't stupid to wait for the first battalion 10 soldier and 15 worker ant to attack at once or wait for the adult lion kill itself and the enemy surrounding it.


konoe immediately use the skill living butcher.


the first attempt was failure.


konoe was s genuis,stupid, and brave but if things weren't smooth sailing he would panic.


konoe was starting to panic and he immediately run toward the adult lion, because if all the attempt were failure, he was hoping he could get the last bite.


while running he use living butcher again, and it failed.


konoe running like it life depend on it and even shout his ant mouth, and well the sound that come out from konoe ant mouth was, like a mouse screaming or yelling.


konoe yell the skill living butcher but the said was like a mouse squeakk but it was a mighty squeakk, squeaking like a lion roar.


and the third attempt was a success.


a system window pop out


DINGG

You Killed An Adult Lion Lvl 11


You have leveled up

You have leveled up

You have leveled up

You gained 54 Exp


Konoe " ahh goddam thank y ", ouchhh.


konoe mind started to hurt like it was being pierced down with many needles, and all of a sudden another system window pop out


Warning: invaded channel Named 

"Earth Imperial Center" is being taken back by the rightful owner of the channel.


konoe saw the window but his head hurt like hell, but even if it hurt he still need to keep on going.


konoe finally killed the adult lion with his skill "living butcher skill", now the next thing he gotta do is take the resources so the colony will have more of a big advantage at the beginning of building.


another window replacing the level up window pop out

"will you turn resources into colony points".


Yes/No


konoe " huh.. i pick Yes, hurry up ".


Turning Resource into colony point


1%

39%


suddenly the first battalion that was standing near the area where the adult lion was killed, were suddenly no longer standing but charging at konoe.


konoe seeing this he already know that his command on the enemy channel was gone and konoe say

"that freaking hurts am not gonna invade a channel again".


73%


konoe turned 360 degree and run as fast as he can, and now his just running back toward he was but this time his going further, and going to the spot where he planned to build his colony.


91%


100%


the system window word changed

now it this

Resource now turned into colony point.


current colony points(CP):110


konoe who is still running and not looking back if the enemy ant were still chasing him

" wow that a lot i guess big monster mean good resources".


konoe still running and then stop because his two ant legs were in pain so much, and konoe look back and let out a sigh of relief seeing the enemy earth ant not chasing him.

0