Digging to build my colony
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previously In World first ant king


Aiden Don't Die, (Cries) please *sniff* *sniff* karen why where you born in america because of that your dad shot m ehem- sorry wrong story.


anyways where were we at... a yessss konoe running to the place where we has suppose to build his colony.

----------------------------------------------

Now


konoe was exhausted from running

*huff*  *Huff* 


konoe: *huff* seem like the enemy ant queen didn't ordered her ant battalion to chase me 


konoe lay down on the hard dirt surface, /(PS. if you forget but konoe has a body of a human but small like a thumb)\. 


konoe lets out a long haaa from his mouth

*haaa* haaaaa* haaaaa*


konoe: that was exhausting but damm i guess my luck is finally not upside down, like heh i freaking killed the adult lion, anyways system open up


System: Sure master  (ᵔᴥᵔ)


konoe Status

Name:Konoe   Lvl:5(54/300)

Races:Ant

Species:Ant king(all rounder ant)

Title:One Blessed From The God Of Monster Typhon,Ant King

Core:Manifested(Mana Capacity up to 1000)

Affinity:All Of The Elemental Magic


HP:100

MP:50

Hunger:0(If Hungry Reach 100 You Lose 10HP Per 1Minute)

Physical Strength:15

Magical Strength:15

Physical Defense:25

Magical Defense:25


Status Points:15


Colony?????


Skills

innate skill

-Colony Creation Lvl.1(0/100)

Able To Create ant larvae With The Help Of the System, not laying eggs like Queen Ants do.

Type:(Active Skill)

-Colony Structure lvl.1(0/100)

Able To See The Structure of the colony and build Room for the colony use.

Type:(Active Skill)

-living butcher

Able to kill a monster in one hit if its  HP  is 1 to 50.

Chances:50(Unupgradable)

Limited Use Per Day :2.

-God Voice lvl.Max

Able To Hear the voice of Typhon The God Of Monsters..

Type:(Passive Skill)

-All Skill is innate skill Lvl.Max

Because You Are a Soul From Another World And Was Born as a New Specie, All Of Your skill is innate which mean its part of your soul and not the vessel..

Type(Passive Skill)

-Digging Lvl.5(0/500)

Able To Dig Faster Than Any Ants.

Type:(Passive Skill)

-King Antennae Lvl.1

Your Antennae Are Sharp And Able. To Pierce Any Monster.

Type:(Passive Skill)

-King Exoskeleton Lvl.Max.

A Strong exoskeleton which you can modify to anything you like and add materials to strengthen your exoskeleton which increase DEF.

Type:(Passive Skill)

-pheromones wavelengths lvl.Max.

Benefit of being a King of all ants, able to send sense/orders/commands to other ants through magic wavelength which is only exclusive to king and queen monster.

Type(Passive Skill)

-Human Body Ant type.

A blessing from the god typhon who made your body human like and the size of a (human)thumb.

Type(Passive Skill)


innate magic skill

-empty


System Skill

System Inspect Lvl2

-Able to Inspect What Are The Status and skills of Monster And Objects.


System Quest

Active Quest

Build Your Ant Kingdom(Colony)

Description: Build Your Ant Kingdom(Colony), and create 10ants.

Available Quest

None

Finish The Current Quest To unlock a chain Quest.


konoe : huh seem like i should check the system quest more often, hmm i could unlock a chain Quest That Nice.


konoe: System which one is more good magic or physical?


System : 「(゚ペ)hmm master magic and physical has advantage and disadvantages, but 「(゚ペ) based on how i saw master movement since when you started doing the quest  (ᵔᴥᵔ)i think master using magic is more useful for you because you specialized in the field of running(ᵔᴥᵔ), i hope my suggest help master.


konoe was dumbstruck this innocent system just roasted him, saying he keep running away like a coward, but its true he keep running away and somehow manage to survive when using his ant brain.


konoe who is still hurt by the sudden roast by the innocents system, /(but is this system really innocent?,)\. say * ahh magic is it then add all 15 Status Point To magical strength.


System :Adding all 15 status point to magical strength.


tink

tink

ding.

System : i have finish adding all status point to magical strength master (ᵔᴥᵔ).


konoe Status

Name:Konoe   Lvl:5(54/300)

Races:Ant

Species:Ant king(all rounder ant)

Title:One Blessed From The God Of Monster Typhon,Ant King

Core:Manifested(Mana Capacity up to 1000)

Affinity:All Of The Elemental Magic


HP:100

MP:50

Hunger:0(If Hungry Reach 100 You Lose 10HP Per 1Minute)

Physical Strength:15

Magical Strength:30

Physical Defense:25

Magical Defense:25


Status Points:0


Colony?????


Skills

innate skill

-Colony Creation Lvl.1(0/100)

Able To Create ant larvae With The Help Of the System, not laying eggs like Queen Ants do.

Type:(Active Skill)

-Colony Structure lvl.1(0/100)

Able To See The Structure of the colony and build Room for the colony use.

Type:(Active Skill)

-living butcher

Able to kill a monster in one hit if its  HP  is 1 to 50.

Chances:50(Unupgradable)

Limited Use Per Day :2.

-God Voice lvl.Max

Able To Hear the voice of Typhon The God Of Monsters..

Type:(Passive Skill)

-All Skill is innate skill Lvl.Max

Because You Are a Soul From Another World And Was Born as a New Specie, All Of Your skill is innate which mean its part of your soul and not the vessel..

Type(Passive Skill)

-Digging Lvl.5(0/500)

Able To Dig Faster Than Any Ants.

Type:(Passive Skill)

-King Antennae Lvl.1

Your Antennae Are Sharp And Able. To Pierce Any Monster.

Type:(Passive Skill)

-King Exoskeleton Lvl.Max.

A Strong exoskeleton which you can modify to anything you like and add materials to strengthen your exoskeleton which increase DEF.

Type:(Passive Skill)

-pheromones wavelengths lvl.Max.

Benefit of being a King of all ants, able to send sense/orders/commands to other ants through magic wavelength which is only exclusive to king and queen monster.

Type(Passive Skill)

-Human Body Ant type.

A blessing from the god typhon who made your body human like and the size of a (human)thumb.

Type(Passive Skill)


innate magic skill

-empty


System Skill

System Inspect Lvl2

-Able to Inspect What Are The Status and skills of Monster And Objects.


System Quest

Active Quest

Build Your Ant Kingdom(Colony)

Description: Build Your Ant Kingdom(Colony), and create 10ants.

Available Quest

None

Finish The Current Quest To unlock a chain Quest.


hmm that goo-


Ding


suddenly konoe was interrupted by The sound of a system notification.


You have Reached 20 strength in magical strength increasing MP By 5


You Have Reached 30 Strength In Magical Strength Increasing MP by 5


MP 50 - 60


*whaa am not even surprised, like seriously this was totally expected*

say konoe who actually didn't know that there was actually a feature like this cause the best way to increase your MP is by eating cores of other monster who managed to materialized their core.


konoe : yup this was expected because am a -


typhon : mythical creature that finally know exist bla bla bla hurry up creating your colony 


konoe was surprised because didn't expect typhon to interrupt him again but what was more surprising to him was that why was The God of all Monster Typhon wanting him to create His colony, konoe became suspicious of typhon, and he remembered why was another God from another planet know of his situation, /(this was at chapter 8 :enemy earth ant)\.


konoe grow more suspicious of Typhon, but konoe also didn't ask typhon because typhon was the one who saved him from his pathetic life as a human on earth. 


konoe was selfish, and a coward ,and a genius but he was also a Conciousness he know how to be grateful, so he didn't ask, and konoe just said : Okay okay don't disturb me.


konoe was hoping what he though of wasn't real and hope that typhon was what he though of.


----------------------------------------------

Typhon POV

Typhon On the other side See Konoe and typhon was worried for konoe, become there a greater danger waiting for konoe.


so he at least wanted to help konoe with building his colony

----------------------------------------------

Back To Konoe POV


DING


Suddenly A System Window pop up in front of konoe but it was a bit weird


%$$%&$%%$$&%&$


Konoe : huh what this, hey system is there something wrong?


System : no master there nothing wrong b-


konoe : huh system what wrong why did you stop


System : nothing master


konoe felt like the system was dead, emotionless like the other system he read on novels and webtoons, but konoe didn't ask the system what wrong.


konoe finally started digging to create his colony, to create his kingdom and turn it into a empire.


all konoe was digging something was happening inside the system without konoe noticing what's happening.


----------------------------------------------

System And Typhon POV


Typhon Went inside the Space Of the System or you could say a computer Database.

Typhon : Let me in and don't try to stop me


System : ( ๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) But you are invading Master konoe privacy


Typhon : haaa am not you should already know am not that type of God who invades system privacy or whatnot you system have.


System: 「(゚ペ) hmm ok but what will you do with master status?


Typhon : ill just help konoe build his colony more faster


System : ?? i thought God love to play


Typhon : haa n- wait what did you say, how did you know


typhon was Surprised, and Typhon thinking how strange it was for a system that has Conciousness to be in the world of Euronia because the world of Euronia was actually A place where One God doesn't rule but many God govern it, and a system isn't a God but its still a Divine Being with power that can rival the Gods, and without the other God approval one God won't be able to intervene or enter the Heaven Of Euronia but its only God other being are not allowed, So Typhon Thought This system must have broken The Rules Of Other Divine Beings.


System : stop thinking so hard, and i know what your thinking, your thinking that i broke the Rules that was set for Other Divine Beings, In which you are right i did but haaaa.


suddenly the system turned into a holographic body of a human.


system : it was you Gods who broke the rules, it was that univ


Typhon use his power to shut up the system.


Typhon : don't say his name or else he could find you.


typhon sigh and think everything has become more complicated, typhon was becoming more and more worried for konoe, so Typhon thought of an idea or proposal to the system.


Typhon: Hey lets make a deal i won't tell the Other Gods where you are in exchange you help me if i try to advance konoe growth.


the system was thinking and hesistant because helping Typhon Means helping the Gods, but the system still accepted it.


System : ok so what are you going to do


typhon : just helping konoe build his colony faster and find a way to convince konoe


system : mehh ok


GOD OF ALL MONSTER TYPHON NOW HAS PERMANENT ACCESS 

TO THE SYSTEM

TYPHON IS NO LONGER RESTRICTED AGAINST THE SYSTEM SECURITY AND FIREWALL

TYPHON CAN EDIT SKILLS.


Typhon: i request to edit skill digging, and remove the gap limit of digging


PERMISSION TO EDIT SKILL "DIGGING" HAS BEEN GRANTED



-Digging Lvl.∞(0/500)

Able To Dig Faster Than Any Ants.

Type:(Passive Skill)


Typhon:now am done editing, you its your turn and find a way for konoe not to realize the change of the digging skill


System: Ok ok i got it jeez get out already your invading my privacy.


----------------------------------------------

while system and Typhon was talking konoe has already started digging

----------------------------------------------

konoe POV


Hufff huff how many hour has it been and still i just only finish dug the colony entrance to the surface, *sigh* and i still have to dug the chamber and tunnels, *haaa* and i can't use my Colony Points(CP) To create Ants because i need the Colony Points(CP) To build useful stuff for the chamber.


konoe who was laying down his human thumb size ant body, started to get up and working on the chamber.


when konoe use his Jaws(mandible) to dig 


DING


a system Notifications Pop in front of konoe


-Digging Lvl.6(0/500)

Able To Dig Faster Than Any ants.

Type:(Passive Skill)

Subskill: See a Red Circle on a specific area of the dirt you are trying to dig out and fasten the digging when you dig out where the red circle is.


konoe was so happy that he could finally dig faster and he thanks the system who always has his back to support him.


KONOE START DIGGING


continue in the next chapter

1