Hellbound [14] – Year 28 – The second first time
101 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay Alex you can do this. Keys in, twist. Let the engine start, put the car into reverse, and time to get going. It is going to be fine, Rachael is waiting for me and those human moments, I can do that. I can do that right?

 

Just like riding a bike, yeah maybe it is but I haven't really driven since I passed my test and that was more to get some ID because I had a young face which has now changed a bit, matured. Dam it, I just want to teleport to the restaurant but I promised I would take it slower and let her keep living in the human world a bit.

 

It takes a bit of work but I manage it. However, when I park and get out of my car I am shaking. I prop myself against it looking around. Seems Rachael got a lift and she gets out of Emi's car. She is stunning in red as always. I went with black, I just like it. I take a few deep breaths and walk over. It will be fine, she loves you Alex and you love her. She notices me walking over with a smile.

 

"It is good to see you," oh shit I am nervous. She looks worried before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry is this a bit much for you?"

"I booked us a table, I can do it," I say that but the concern is all across her face.

"I shouldn't be forcing you so much, it feels like you are trying to match my pace when you are not coping,"

"Let's get inside, I can do this"

I don't think she fully believes me but she walks beside me as we enter, arms linked in support. I must look bad everyone is staring,

"A reservation for two under the name Alexandra Reid," Yes that's good, just keep it calm.

"Of course, right this way," as the waiter picks up two menus and leads us to a table with an amazing view, this is an extremely expensive restaurant and I got us the best table. I want Rachael to feel special. I want to take her breath away. We are seated and the menus are handed to us, lemonade and some wine, Rachael wanted to go cheap but I pushed her up a little. She doesn't need to be considerate it is not like I am short on money. When we are left alone she places her hand across the table and I take it. She uses a bit of calming magic, she has gotten good at that but I block it.

"I am fine, I can do human,"

"You don't have to force yourself. I can see how much you are trying,"

"If it gets too much I will say so okay?"

"You are nearing a panic attack, it is fine to be yourself a bit more," I notice my breathing, she is right it is starting to get out of control. Okay a little calming magic. I give her hand a little squeeze, she is with me.

 

After that it kind of passes in a blur. We have soup starters I think it was. Seafood for the main course and dessert was ... shoot I forget, little memory magic and it was ice cream, a really fancy type. We danced a little when a band started playing, too many eyes were on us and Rachael decided it was plenty before we sat back down for a last drink. I remember paying, Rachael wanted to chip in but this place is well beyond her budget, multiple digits even, so I wasn't letting her cover any of it. I get in my car, giving her a ride home. I take her to the door, she invites me in and I am starting to really blank everything out before she realm binds me and forces some calming magic.

 

"Sorry I guess I was a bit out of it,"

"You don't have to change who you are for me, when I said I wanted to be more human I was just needing a bit longer. I didn't want you to suffer for it,"

"I just want to be someone who can be who you need me to be," She looks hurt at that.

"I love you because of who you are, human, witch, it doesn't matter, just relax a little, it is okay,"

I kiss her a little and we seem to get a little swept up in it. It was a beautiful date even if it just went past in a blur. I guess that is what memory magic is for, to never forget the good times...

 

We end up in the bedroom a bit later, clothes in a mess, I should really be more considerate to them when I use magic to throw them away. This time I push Rachael down gently, She knows what I am getting at and I am sort of just trying to copy what she did but I can see it isn't affecting her much.

 

"Sorry," is all I manage.

"Alex it is fine, your intentions are beautiful, just like you are beautiful. It is why so many eyes were on you at the restaurant, no one could break away from you but I know this isn't you. Be yourself,"

 

 

Myself ...

 

 

Myself ...

 

 

I see... myself. No wonder this is going badly and I look at her naked form different, examining every curve and I wrap my realm gently around her, a gentle warm flows as I focus completely on the magic, little strokes, a little probing to find how she reacts, oh she likes a slight lift up of the breasts. Not just that they are sensitive to any gentle force and she is finally starting to show signs that I am doing it right and getting into it. I keep focusing the magic at times just tracing her form and at other times giving a little tease. I finally take a moment to lower my focus kissing her. This is amazing. I can't believe how much I am starting to want her. I know it is nothing like what she feels for me but there is a fire really starting to burn in me and every time I am away from her it seems to just burn hotter, demanding to see her again.

It is about time, I slide my hand down gently, I feel a parting and spread it ever so slightly, well there is plenty of moisture there but I pause. A little magic to tease the area. She is completely squirming at that and when she starts to get a little use to it a slight insert. Just the first joint and I gently explore but don't push, not yet. I can read it in her face she wants this to last. I kiss her a little again, she bites my bottom lip slightly as I pull away and finally insert a bit more of my finger forcing her to release as she moans. I start the magic more showing her body every bit of feeling I can and finally go in all the way. I can see she is struggling to keep still wanting to push me to go further instead of delaying anymore and finally I just unleash the magic fully inside her, tickling all around my finger as it moves ever so gently. There it is, she crumbles with her own magic starting to go crazy. Oh I am not done yet Rachael, not even close. Humans are so limited in how they can show their love. I will show you just how far a witch can go.

I stimulate every nerve ending, gently spreading and retreating to match my finger reaching inside then pulling away. She is beyond words now just soundless moaning as she struggles to remain still but I can't stop it there, I want her to feel more. Pulsing next, I am expanding the area affected and I am not sure she can even focus on me anymore but I won't let her go yet. I want to show her the fire she has awoken in me and finally I let the magic completely flow through her, every nerve in her body getting to feel it all at once as I make her shudder and squirm. Every feeling echoing before I see she is about to not be able to handle it and just like that I exit, pulling my fingers away giving her a final kiss.

 

It takes quite a while for her to gain control and I can't help watching it go on as her body tries to adapt to the sensation, she tries to say my name and struggles before she finally lets out a "Lexi". That's kind of nice but not for anyone else, only she gets to call me that. A name to make me her own.

 

"So how did I do?"

"If that is witch life I don't want to be human anymore..."

4