Hellbound [16] – Year 30 – Together forever
83 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"These human moments still a bit much?" I look up from my seat at Rachael who knows me so well and smile, that red dress looks amazing on her.

"I just needed to sit down for a moment,"

"Take as long as you need Lexi, we have the rest of our lives,"

"Yeah... it would have been sooner but I wasn't going to ask you to civil partnership me. Those humans can be so slow with progress,"

"The only reason I delayed it so much was because you were frantic with worry for weeks and I didn't want to add more stress,"

"Proposing is hard,"

"Yeah they don't make it easy but I am glad I got to propose to you with you just pulling out the ring you got me as a response with that look on your face like everything was right in the world,"

"We really don't look the part," I look at my own dress.

"Could you imagine either of us wearing white?"

"No,"

"Those black dresses have always suited you so much better,"

"And I bet you can't wait to get it off me,"

"Lexi for you I would do anything,"

"Rach, as my wife I have already sworn to give you my everything and that will never change even if things go badly later," I can see that look on her face that she understands that I am talking about me being hellbound, "When I am with you I feel like I could move mountains or maybe I could walk on the moon and so much more,"

"Knowing you you probably could,"

"Maybe but let's focus on the moment, care for another dance?"

"Whenever you like my beautiful wife,"

I take her offered hand getting up and we are back on the dance floor in a slow dance, I could have never imagined such a moment. Feeling such emotions as I do now. I wish it could last forever and yet I can't wait for it to finish, to have some alone time.

"WOOOOOOO!" comes from across the room.

"Seems like Anna has had too much to drink,"

"Sorry Lexi, I should have likely not had alcohol here,"

"You like to drink and so do your friends, honestly I slightly surprised you didn't bring the last of the oni's alcohol,"

"With my family here? Yeah, that wasn't happening," I keep an eye on the room, Emi is calming Anna down, getting her some fresh air before she can get some clothes off. My mother is watching... is she crying? I haven't seen that in a long time but she looks so happy. Not as happy as I feel but then again who could be.

"Everything okay Lexi? You are a bit out of it,"

"Just examining the room but I have to wonder if your family were okay with the wedding, it was a bit witchy after all,"

"Did you think I wanted to be saying 'I do' or 'I will' or whatever it is in a church? Swearing myself to you in our garden was so much better. How about you, I mean most girls dream of the day they get married with their father giving them away and..." She stops there to spare my feelings a little.

"Rach, I mourned him long ago and I never really saw myself getting married and luckily no walking, being given away and all that in a witch wedding. I guess we magical beings saw no point in sexism when the other realms like to cross over and everyone needs to stop it,"

"At least when I told my family we were doing a traditional wedding that your family does they didn't object, I do wonder how much they talked about it,"

"I can find out if you want,"

"Save your magic for later,"

"Feeling a little frisky?" She is done with words and just kisses me, she has to still limit herself as we are at our wedding reception after all but I doubt anyone would complain unless we skipped to the night activities on the dance floor.

For a human moment, it was magical. Still, it had to end and as the guests finally start leaving I still can't bring myself to let the moment end. When it is fully just us and my mother left, having gone well into the night I think it was time a good time to end it.

"You just get home, I will handle things here,"

"Thanks mum," With that she congratulates us again with a gentle smile before we say our farewells and with a single shared thought we are in the bedroom our clothes just drifting to the floor and our lips meet. There is just the fires of our passion now.

We are almost spinning with how much we can't keep our hands off each other till we fall on the bed with a thump. That won't stop us and the amount I need her just makes me push out my realm, she does the same and they slide over each other, gently accepting each other. I feel her magic at work across my skin as I do the same. I feel every part of her like a kiss I don't want to end. I know her every weakness now and she knows mine. It is almost like a battle as we tease and feint with our magic. Dam it, I shouldn't have told her about that spot, I can't keep my moans in but I know just how to do the same to her as a magical motion moves from between her breasts all the way down and she is gasping. No no, not there Rach you know how sensitive my nipples are when we are like this. I try and suppress my voice but that just encourages her more till it leaks out.

It is just a whirlwind of teasing as we use every gentle touch of magic to show just how much we don't want to lose to the other when it comes to passion, I never knew I could feel this way before but it is time and I finally get her unable to focus as a gently enter her with my fingers. It takes her a moment to wet her own and our realms are sparking as our magic runs wild and we have to go back to the very human way of exploring every inch and I take every inch I can as my fingers go in as deep as they can.

I could watch that face for a thousand years and never get bored, she can just feel ecstasy, shuddering under the motions but she pushes a bit further and I can't contain myself anymore. Seems she won this battle as I start convulsing under her control.

Our lips can no longer be separate from one another any longer and we just ride the waves of pleasure feeling no desire to let it end, both pushing not to feel good but make the other feel everything they could ever want. When it finally ends, what might have been hours even, is the result of every bit of passion raging. The sun is rising and exhaustion overcomes us still locks in each other's arms. The dreams that follow don't even seem like my own as we keep going there. I can't even imagine how much I changed from feeling nothing to wanting her this much that even sleep won't stop our desires.

 

All that matters is that I am with her. I am hers...

4