Hellbound [18] – Year 32 – Life
79 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is ancient magic. I can not recommend it."

"Mum, we know the risks,"

"No Alexandra R- Taylor, you don't. I don't. No one does."

"As long as it implants it is safe right?"

"For the child in theory, yes, but this magic is merging realms, soul bonding. We don't do this for reasons you are aware of,"

"Life binding..."

"You could be changed forever in ways we can't imagine,"

"We have already agreed that we are doing this and that is why we want your help. You are the strongest witch I know,"

"Fine but Rachael will have to carry the child, the stronger witch will need to be casting the blood magic and I will support you however I can but if the risks start showing I will stop it by force if needed,"

"She is in the other room can we start now?" She sighs, yeah we are stubborn, I know mum...

 

We walk into the bedroom, Rachael gets up kissing my cheek, she is scared, she was listening in but she holds my hand with both of hers. She is certain about this.

"Lay down," My mother isn't wasting time and her realm covers the room in a crushing force even I struggle against it and Rachael's breathing accelerates from it.

"Do as she says Rachael," I sit on the bed next to her as she lays flat.

"Expand your realms, I will make an opening," We do so, our realms just slide over and into each other, we have already completely accepted each other after all.

"Cut your finger Alex," I focus, and in a split second my fingertip is bleeding slightly, "Next draw a small circle just below her belly button and begin the spell," Rachael lifts her top slightly and the blood circle is drawn and my magic starts to work. She doesn't waste time and her realm starts crashing into ours in a way that doesn't even allow us to cancel them. Rachael is crying, I am starting to too. It's painful, as if I am being pulled out of myself and soon our realms are just hemispheres crashing against each other no longer able to slide over each other under the pressure. It starts to cause the very air to crackle with energy over Rachael. The blood vanishes into her skin and she grits her teeth in pain. In a swift motion the realms are pushed down where the blood was and my world goes black...

 

My eyes flicker open, partly by magic and I feel different. My magic isn't settled just on my own body but on the bed.

"Rach!" I call out, seeing her lying still, is she breathing even? I am moving frantically to check.

"She is sleeping, you can feel it right?"

"Our magic is combined, I can actively feel every bit of her magic as if it was my own,"

"Your life is bound to her, I cast attunement you are both hellbound now, even the child is. I pushed a bit harder to accelerate and implant her,"

"Her ...Our daughter?"

"Half of each of you. I don't know the rest but if the accounts of the past are to be believed she will be ... gifted,"

"And if we want to do this again?"

"You can't, a single conception, if anything happens to the child there won't be another chance,"

"Anything else?"

"I love you, both of you, and one day I hope to love my granddaughter. Keep them safe," She collapses to a knee and I rush over to her sensing her magic weakly.

"What is happening?"

"Just pushed myself a bit too much while you were merging, I will be fine," She vanishes. Won't even let me help her after all these years ...

 

 

It takes an hour for Rachael to wake up, I was holding her hand in mine thinking of how my beautiful wife is something I wouldn't trade for anything, not for the heavens, not the escape from the hells which she will be joining me in now...

"Lexi..." She sounds so weak. I grip her hand a little tighter.

"I am here Rach,"

"Did it work?" I take her hand and put it over her belly, guiding our magic. Our magic... That sounds nice...

"You can feel her can't you?"

"Seems like we missed a week,"

"Mum rushed it quite a bit weakening herself, she left an hour ago after waking me up. Stubborn as always,"

"Certainly a trait she passed down," She leans up slightly kissing my cheek and I am not having that planting my lips firmly where they belong, on hers.

It takes a while for us to want to break them apart, I can feel her so much more, not just her magic, her emotions even her lust. Well no wonder she has problems keeping her hands to herself at night.

 

"You know we haven't done the intimacy other couples get to do for this..." I feel I can almost read her mind as our magic gets to work, our clothes teleport into the corner and the blanket above us, oh I am over her this time, I better make it a night to remember...

5