Hellbound [23] – Year 105 and forever after – Heaven and Hellbound
103 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Here we are in the hells, not actually a bad place. Turns out that the heavens and hells are just different viewpoints, those that value structure, order, and hierarchy go to the heavens more while those who value freedom, true freedom to never have anyone above or below them, no hierarchy at all, go to the hells. There are so many plains in each that it was easy to find a place to live as a family again.

"Mum I really am not sure about this," -Lily

"Lily I am sorry, I need to do this," -Alex

"Mama talk her out of it," -Lily

"You know I can't. I feel all her emotions she needs to do this, it is why she needs us. You need to pull her out if things go badly," - Rachael

Lily hugs me, she is scared but I know I can do this. My own mother appears, seems she has found him and shares the location with Lily.

"Lily your magic is unique for anyone on the mortal realm. We can still give her support but you are the gate," -My mother

"Got the realm gran, I will begin," -Lily

She starts opening a gold light and the very magic is fracturing as the realms fight against each other. We are not sure if there has ever been a crossing between the heavens and hells directly since the creation of the mortal plain separated them. It finally opens, space for just me, and I enter giving a smile back with it closing behind me, I will be back soon...

 

So this is the heavens, the air crackles around my eternal form, I am one with the hells now and that is never meant to be here in the heavens.

"Sacrilege," an archon proclaims approaching with an army. I feel the power from Rachael, I feel her holding the hand of my mother and of Lily, their power is also mine. I can do this.

"I come seeking Neil Reid, Surrender him and I will leave peaceful,"

"We will never bend to your will you unholy being!"

Well it was worth a shot and I explode with the power of my family attacking the archon head-on. He disintegrates on contract and I grip my hands feeling my family as I make flame swords slicing through the angels letting them share the same fate.

"I won't ask again, surrender my father to me or I will turn this place to ash," The air here bites at me trying to throw me out, I am chaos to its order but I will not go down willingly and I have faith in Lily, my daughter is unique.

"TO ARMS!" A stupid higher archon shouts as many archons and even more angels than before gather. I take a breath before starting to swing my swords, each contact with an angelic being burns its soul completely, it almost feels like I am eating them but I doubt the power is even going to me, this is Lily's power, heck her eternal youth was just the start, now she is showing signs of being able to slow time, maybe one day she will be able to stop it completely. The angels see me and in me, they see their destruction. They know true fear as I the hellbound one who helped to create a new celestial being rip them to pieces. Her power boosts me further than anything short of a celestial being has ever felt before. This is what family is, united to a single cause and I won't abandon my father to a fate separate from my mother.

"Neil Reid, DAD!" I call out trying to cast my voice through the realm to reach him, I haven't even created a realm to fight, I don't need it with Lily at my back and that just brings further fear as every single angel tries to realm bind me and fails, not even the heavens can contain me anymore but this isn't working. I can't give up, I won't.

The heavens are throwing everything in this realm at me, they refuse to give up anything they have a claim on but they must see how pointless this fight is. Breaking the balance? I am in the position to break the very heavens! Every angel that tries to fight me vanishes in its death and it just fuels me further. Even this realm that is one of the many heavens is shrinking. At least it getting pulled in will make finding my father easier.

 

That's ... interesting. A heavenly celestial being has appeared.

"Will you speak with me?" It is worth a shot.

"You are destroying creation for a single man, not even a magical being but a lost soul, why?"

"He is my father and I am bringing him back to his family,"

"Your daughter is an abomination just like you. Your demands are meaningless," Okay he is dying next, no one bad mouths my daughter, not even a god. He is the first thing able to resist my power as a sword of light forming to match my combat form. I can already feel the energy draw, my mother is weakening but Lily is covering it letting her rest, my sweet little Lily I won't make this go to waste and I won't leave you behind. I promised you that once and I promise again.

We clash again and again and my soul starts to finally cause cracks in the realm, he hesitates at that and finally I get a strike landing, his arm goes flying reduced to ash. That was likely his first taste of pain. I have plenty more for you asshole. He tries to block my next strike and manages but my other sword rips straight through his chest, he is basically bleeding light completely stunned, his sword drops as he holds his hand to catch the blood.

"No one insults my girl," and with that, I sever his head. A god is dead and all the angels flee. I finally see it, I see my father approaching his physical form hardly more than a ghostly blob with his face but his gentle eyes and smile shine forth. I feel the power of creation from Lily and let it flow to him, now he is whole again, I see his humanoid form and even his wedding ring. Yeah, he still totally has the hots for mum to remember the details on that so well.

"Ready to go home dad?"

"You did all of this for me?"

"Of course, mum is waiting, my wife is waiting and even your granddaughter is waiting," He smiles, I can't help but reach out and hug him, the swords fading away and within moments Lily pulls me back with him. Back to hell...

 

I must confess I feared eternity in hell for all my life but what it means is that I have an eternity with my wife Rachael who will never stop loving me and I could never stop loving her. My mother and father live nearby I must confess I wanted to talk to him more but getting in the way of my mother and him just seems harsh. We try to visit them often enough at least and we have eternity so I am sure their new honeymoon period will diminish within a few hundred, better make that a few thousand years. Lily struggles with her place. Every single being she killed she took their power, meaning while she is hellbound and has been able to cross the plains since she was young she now has a heaven-based god absorbed allowing her access to the heavens. She likes to watch the mortal realm and I wonder if one day she will find someone she can love like I love Rachael or my mother loves my father. She visits often at least and seems fairly happy if conflicted. Time will tell there.

 

"Lexi, time for a rumble in the sheets? The spider demons gave us new bedding,"

"Your lust is still all-consuming,"

"Would you have it any other way?"

"No, I am yours forever,"

 

We are hellbound, we are eternal, we are happy...

5