Old Version – Chapter 17 – The Others Loved Her Like This!
637 7 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Take me in there, Nicci. I want to see how they lived.” Nicci nodded, opened the doors to the initiate’s quarters and looked around. She pushed the wheeled chair in through the doors.

“The beds were on the inside wall, while the outside wall had those iron stoves.” Nicci pointed them out.

“I see. It might be better to put up dividing walls, and put a stone one in the center. Stone heats up, and heat comes off it long after the coals are cold. Iron heats up fast, and sheds heat fast. Could burn little children.” Lena nodded. “Yes, we’ll need to get a few to learn about masonry.” Nicci smiled. Lena talked as though they already had a temple full of servants and initiates.

“Since the room is long, it is harder to heat. Maybe smaller rooms would be better.” She wheeled her along the dorm meant for the youngest. “At each end, there is a storeroom. They hold the bedding on one end, the robes and supplies on the other. Those windows are barred from the inside, but open on the courtyard, not outside the temple. Above the storerooms, there are towers meant for guardians to keep a lookout.”

“This feels like a fortress.”

“In essence, the goddess wanted this place to be able to hold back humans who might invade and hurt her disciples. If the walls could hold them back, the disciples could escape through the catacombs, or the goddess would send her Others to help them. The walls gave them enough time to ask for assistance, or to escape.” Nicci took her outside again, and followed the path until it got the other outer wall.

“This area is for the acolytes. There is a short connecting hall from the initiate’s dorm to this one. The storerooms on the corners have doors that open into the dorms of each. The guardians have a door to the initiates, and the initiates have a door to the acolytes. It was quite helpful when trying to find someone out of their bed.” Nicci said. “I used to crawl into a guardian’s bed due to her being so strong. She used to hold me and let me fall asleep in her arms. In the morning, I always woke up back in my own bed. Sigh, I loved her a lot. When she disappeared, I was so sad as I had no idea her offering day had already passed.” Then Nicci grinned. “When I found her at the entrance on my Offering day, I was so happy.”

“What was she like?”

“Ample.” She grinned. “And dark. She was from further south, but got tired of watching her people make war. So she came to our temple, got dedicated, became a guardian, and eventually was offered to the goddess with a big smile. She used to wake me up, bury me with her huge boobs, and make me bite her to be able to get a breath. Oh, how she loved to play!” Nicci said with a fond smile.  "I used to get so warm inside when she did that, and I think she knew it." Her face clouded a bit. She hadn’t seen Nadya in a while, and missed her.

“We don’t see many southerners up north.”

“Yeah. They have their own battles to fight, but sometimes, people like Solange, another southerner, tire of battle and migrate north in caravans. They are more developed in the south then most northern countries, and farmland is expensive. So, caravans head north, and expeditions cross the sea to find unpopulated lands. If not for the massive dessert between the north and the southern empires, the south would swallow the north up eventually.” Nicci grinned.

“I love southerners. That dark skin, dark eyes, full lips, and a lot of them are well endowed. Yum.”  Nicci licked her lips, while Lena chuckled softly.  She understood that desire for the ones from the Asmarian/Digallan Empire.  She had met a few who migrated north, and was impressed with their dark features, as well as their warrior spirit.

“It looks like the acolytes area is similar to the initiates.” Lena said as she peeked inside the door.

“There are no favorites, Empress. And on the final wall, the kitchen, storerooms, and underground storage for crops. Kata has taken multiple loads of grains and root crops there already. The supply rooms will need to be restocked in the coming years as well. If that is what you want to do.” Nicci said softly at her ear.

“What about the firewood?”

“That will be delivered just outside of town, and Kata will bring it then. She’ll stack it just outside each dorm where it would be used, and against the walls of the temple, near the kitchen. Initiates would bring it into the kitchens in the mornings, while acolytes would take it into the temple. The guardians took care of their own supplies. The guardians also took care of making sure these supplies were brought in as it was a good way for humans to train their strength.” Nicci pulled back a bit as Lena turned her head right into her lips.

“Hey, don’t pull away. Your lips are nice and warm.”

“Are you chilled, Empress? I should get you back inside.” Nicci felt the pressure of her goddess appear on her shoulders.

“I didn’t say I was cold.” Lena said playfully. Nicci then felt a chill herself.

Oh oh.

 

 

“NICCI!” Another rumble went through Haven as the goddess yelled. Hanna barreled out of the storeroom where the three were playing, her robe out of place, and her skin slick with moisture. She could see the enraged look in the goddess’s eyes.

“Goddess?”

“She seduces my Empress!” Kyrie’s lips were pressed thinly together, so Hanna took a look at the world below. She chuckled softly as she saw the look in Lena’s eyes, and the look of fear in Nicci’s.

“I think the Empress is just loosening up her restraint a bit, goddess.” Hanna said softly.

“But…”

“Maybe you should go to her tonight. Let her see your face again. I think she misses you.” Hanna leaned down and whispered in her ear. “I know we miss you when you’re too busy to visit.” She lightly bit Kyrie’s ear.

“Grr. Kneel, Hanna.” Hanna grinned, and looked up. To her surprise, she was tackled, with the goddess on top, and quite forceful. Kyrie’s lips were near her ear.

“Goddess?”

“I’m hungry, Hanna. Very hungry.” Hanna shivered, but also smiled. Her robe parted violently in Kyrie’s hands.

The Others loved it when their goddess was like this. She was almost feral, with teeth and claws marking many places. Hanna sucked in her breath as her teeth scraped her nipple.

Hanna loved it as well.

 

20