Old Version – Chapter 19 – With or Without Bruises
582 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“So you are the Empress. I am Hanna’s friend, Solange.” Lena listened to that husky voice, and smiled.

“The guardian that buries Hanna in her ample bust for fun.” Lena said in her silky soft tone meant for intimate communication. The woman smiled wider.

“I must remember to do that again real soon. To thank her for ratting me out.” She smiled, but didn’t have an ounce of malice radiate off her.

“Solange, this is my guardian, Kata. I’ve been in her care since I became the Empress, and now after I am no longer one.” Lena introduced Kata, but Solange frowned.

“No longer the Empress? Better not let the goddess hear anyone say that out loud, other than you. If that is said anywhere, in that place you’re from, or in Haven, she will make that person regret it.” Solange said firmly. Lena lifted an eyebrow.

“Really?”

“Really. When she called you the Empress, she means ‘our’ Empress. As in Haven’s. The Others. No one will ever disrespect the Empress here, outside, or in Haven.” She said firmly. Kata smiled.

“Solange, I like the way you speak. The Empress has no idea how important she becomes to those who are around her. Those loyal to her will always be loyal. As for those dogs and bitches, grrr.” Solange smiled at Kata’s words.

“I like you, Kata.” Solange looked into her eyes. “Yes, I can see why our Empress decided to call me here. You do not believe her when she said you were an attractive woman.” Kata blushed a bit.

“Well, I know how they look at me. No womanly qualities.”  When she said 'they', she meant the male soldiers she had been surrounded by since she was fifteen.

“Kata.” She swallowed a lump at Lena’s firm voice, while Solange smiled and felt a shiver go down her spine. “I told you already. Don’t question my judgment.” She turned and looked at Solange.

“Sol, can you please disrobe?” Lena asked her in the soft tone, as it was a request, not an order.  It was also not the firm voice she used on Kata.

“I don’t mind.” She smiled, licked her lips, then slipped out of her robe. Lena nodded.

“Do you see, guardian?”

“Empress, I do not look like her! She’s gorgeous!” Kata said frankly. Lena smiled.

“She is, but that is her charm. Full bodied, like a nice wine, but look closer. See all that muscle rippling beneath the surface?” Lena reverted to her firm tone again.

“I...yes, Empress. I see.”

“The same firm muscle you have. Your body is leaner, so your breasts are higher, and leaner. Do you hide a male member between your thighs?” Kata shook her head quickly as the Empress grilled her. “Do you have hips?”

“Yes, Empress.”  Kata's cheeks turned red as she gazed at Solange.  She felt an urge to touch that lovely body on display.

“Breasts? The ability to have children?” Lena continued.

“Y-yes, Empress.” She lowered her eyes, but couldn't help let her eyes drink in Sol's beauty.

“Solange, do you see what I see?” Lena asked her a bit softer.

“Oh yes, Empress, I do. Your guardian is not as open as I am, or as I was at the time. She is not as confident in her appearance either. That does not mean she possesses less feminine qualities, just different ones.” Solange said firmly.

“Good. Hanna.” Hanna appeared out of a mist.

“Yes, Empress?”

“Take me to the kitchen, so that I may talk with Mia.” She was pushed to the door. “Solange, have a nice chat with Kata. No biting. She doesn’t heal like the Others.” Hanna chuckled softly and pushed Lena out the door.  Kata didn't watch her leave as her eyes were now glued upon the woman in front of her.  She looked like a cat that was ready to run, or fight.

“Well, guardian, it looks like you’ve been entrusted to my care.” Solange smiled softly.

“So it would appear.” Kata didn't smile, as it felt like she was thrown into a cage with an enemy, but at the same time, the cage was where she wanted to be.

“So, do you want to make this easy, where you submit, or hard, where you still submit, but are bruised after?” Kata growled. “So, bruises it is.” Solange licked her lips. “I am so going to enjoy your flavor, guardian. Even if you don’t submit, I will still taste you, and convince you of the one simple truth I have been trusted with.”

“And what truth is that?” Kata asked, and readied herself for a fight.

“The Empress, and the Others, find you attractive enough that you will never have to sleep alone ever again.”

 

*****

 

“How long do you think it will take, Hanna?” Lena asked as they went from the temple to the kitchen.

“An hour at least. Sol would not want to hurt her, but Kata will not give in easily. She’ll be sore in the morning, and I will have a really aggressive partner in Haven tonight. Mm, Sol will be in fine form. I can’t wait until you’re healed, Empress. The goddess and a few Others will want to visit and snuggle.”

 

*****

 

“Do you give in?” Kata was on her belly, cheek pressed to the floor, her arms locked behind her back, while Sol slipped her hand beneath Kata’s hips and held her.

“No! I never give up!” Kata growled. Solange smiled, and flipped Kata over.

“That’s an excellent attitude for a guardian, Kata.” Solange said softly. She held each of Kata’s hands in her own, prevented her from moving with her body, or pushing off with her legs. Solange smiled, and lightly kissed her neck.

“Why…”

“Do you still not know?” Solange inhaled her scent. “Ah, such a powerful scent!"  Solange's eyes filled with delight.  "You struggle against strength you can never overcome. The Others can rip apart an armored bear and toss them like they are nothing, so don’t rely on your physical strength where yours is not enough to overtake.” Solange kissed her neck again, and slowly moved her lips to Kata’s cheek.

“What should I do?” She said in a low voice. “I only know how to fight.”

“Would you fight the Empress?”

“No. I would injure her.” Kata said in a much smaller voice.

“Then let me show you what the Others do to strong women when they refuse to submit.” Solange smiled softly, then grinned as her eyes turned wild with hunger and desire.

Their slick skin made it easy to slide Kata's waist between her thighs, and lock them together. She slid so that she was on Kata's right, and mashed her right arm between their bodies. Her left reached around and pulled her left hand behind Kata’s back. Each time she tried to flip Solange off her, she tightened her grip with her thighs. Kata slowly lost her strength.

With her right hand, she reached down, and slowly massaged some life into her body.

“You fight dirty.” Kata said in a whine. Solange grinned and tightened her grip again. She tried to suck in her breath, so Solange loosened it enough not to hurt her. She then leaned in.

“I fight to win, Kata. Your Empress sees your strength, but she also sees this. Feminine vulnerability. A real woman.” Her fingers caressed her muscular thighs, and slid between them. Kata murmured a bit. “She knows you struggle with these yearnings inside, as she does also. However, she allows her wild side out for the goddess. With her, she shows her need.” Solange once again strengthened her hold with her thighs, and made her struggle to breathe.

“You see, it’s not about just the vulnerability. I have control over your body, but not your mind. You struggle, and hold out. The Empress could release this inferno inside you, but physically, she’s not yet capable of standing up to you. However, if she willed it, you would give in.” Solange tightened her grip again, but before Kata could pass out from lack of air, she loosened her grip. Solange leaned in and lightly kissed her on the lips.

“I could physically break you, but your mind is strong, and resistant. She can break your will, but your body is strong. So I use the other weapon we women have.” Her fingers stroked nice and gentle, contrary to her body’s overwhelming strength. She urged with her lips, and soon, Kata could not help herself. She leaned in for more of her lips.

Her fingers became more direct, pressed more firmly, and went down over the edge. Kata sucked in her breath as she felt those new pleasurable sensations, without the pressure of Solange’s thighs to keep her breathless.

“That’s it. You can, if you want to.” She noticed Kata’s gaze, and how it strayed downward. She slowly lowered her lips, and took a slow taste of that large plump nipple. Her brown skin, slick with sweat, both salty and sweet at the same time, brought out another murmur from Kata’s lips.

“Do you need more?” In spite of herself, Kata nodded. Solange didn’t release her from her grip. Instead, she moved her fingers a bit faster, and went a little bit deeper. Kata moaned and leaned against her chest.

“That’s it. Let go and enjoy.” Solange then gripped firmly, and rubbed faster. As she approached the undefined edge of a climax, Solange smiled, pushed her onto her back and sealed her lips closed with her own. Her thighs firmly clamped onto her middle, and her fingers on the button, Kata had no choice but to shudder, and climax hard. Almost as hard as Sol’s legs clamped onto her as she climaxed.

“New to such hard sensations, aren’t you, little one?” Solange said softly, and unlocked her grip that caused Kata to pass out. “Now to taste that wonderful flavor that I’ve only been able to inhale up until now.” Sol grinned and flipped Kata up and onto her shoulders.

“I have no doubt that you’ll be sore in the morning, but I am going to enjoy tonight immensely.” She buried her face in between those muscled thighs, and delved her tongue deep.

“Mm, I sure hope you haven’t eaten yet, Kata. I have something for you to snack on.”

 

20