Old Version – Chapter 22 – Her Mate
631 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Hm, competition, or can we share her, Sol? I wouldn’t mind sharing your bed with another.” Hanna said softly. Solange smiled.

“As long as she doesn’t mind. I want to come here to Offer her personally.” Solange said with a soft smile. Hanna looked down into Kata’s eyes. Kata blushed a bit, but still smiled.

“You already told her.” Hanna at Solange.

“Yes.” Solange had already told her that she was quite fond of her, and wanted to be a part of her Offering day. Kata wasn’t there when Lena learned about the Offering, but Lena did tell her later.

When Kata asked if it would be a special day, she was told that its the greatest day the Others can ever have because they get to go to the goddess’s side. If an Other wants to attend, it’s because they are quite fond of a human, and that only happens once every few hundred years.

 

*****

 

“My Empress.”

“Yes?”

“Solange wants to come here more often. It appears that she’s fond of your guardian, and wants not only to spend more time with her, but to be a part of her Offering ceremony.” Kyrie said gently. She had been given a report by a silent shadow on the wall.

Normally, Kyrie didn’t bother to spy on people, but when you mixed the Others with humans, things could get out of hand, and the human could incite their lusts to a fever pitch. That could mean that their sexual partner would be bitten, or have something bitten off.

“I see. Does it bother you that they may already be in a relationship before she gets to Haven? My plan was to bring her with me. I’ve already told her about the Offering, but I wanted her to know why they smile. That would take time, and allow her to make the choice. But it wasn’t to be an Offering to me. It was to you. Does this make it sound like she’s being Offered so that she can be with Sol?” Lena asked. Kyrie looked at her in surprise.

“You’re not upset that they might like each other. You’re upset Solange may change the nature of the Offering so that Kata goes to Haven for her instead of me.” Lena nodded. “You delectable woman!” Kyrie smiled up at her.

“I see. You do not know.” Lena growled. “Take me to them now.” Kyrie smiled.

It was so cute to see how upset she became with only a possibility, and one that wasn’t yet confirmed.

 

*****

 

“Goddess.” Solange turned white as the door opened loudly, like it was kicked in, and Kyrie carried Lena inside the room where the three women were locked together.

“The Empress has something to say.” She looked at Lena. Lena’s eyes were firm and unrelenting.

“Sol. Do you dare to challenge the nature of the Offering? She is to be my goddess’s Offering when she understood what it meant. Not yours.” Solange immediately got onto the floor and bowed low.

“I never, not for one moment, ever decided to make it so that she was Offered up to me! I worship the goddess!"  The fear was palpable.  "But I am fond of her, Empress.” She said a bit more softly.  “I just wanted to be a part of her day. I went with a smile, and the Others were there when I got there. But no Others came for me. I sent many to the other side for the goddess, but not one came to me, or sent me.” She said sadly. “I wanted to be there for her.” Lena nodded, and her face lost the stern look.

“I do not mind you being there for her. Kata has been blessed by the goddess to have an Other already waiting for her.” Lena’s voice went from soft to firm again, as did her eyes. “But Kata must make her choice when it’s time, and she must go for the goddess, not for Solange.” Hanna had never seen the Empress like this before, but she was also surprised when Kata rolled out of bed, and gingerly knelt down.

“Empress. Goddess. I would never go through my Offering if I did not worship the one who saved my Empress. To have Sol wait for me, and want to be a part of my day is wonderful. It will not change that I will go when my Empress says its time, and for the right reasons. The Offering is special. I will not cheapen it.” Lena heard Kata’s words and nodded.

“Then I will not obstruct any blessings the goddess wishes to put upon you. The three of you.” Hanna, Sol, and Kata blushed brightly. “Solange, take good care of my guardian. She is important to me, and I expect to see her smiling in the morning.” She touched Kyrie’s shoulder. Kyrie nodded.

“Feel free not to report for your duties in the morning. I will have Nicci take the carriage to the town, along with little Mia, and the Empress. I’ll get some teams to finish what Kata will be in no shape to do tomorrow. So don’t let me hear that your night ended because I interrupted.” the door closed, and though Kata was thoroughly embarrassed, Solange took note of the goddess’s instructions.

She put Kata back on the bed, snuggled up to her side, along with Hanna on the other side.

“That scared the mist out of me.” Solange said, while Hanna nodded.

“Yes. I have never seen the Empress like that before.” Hanna said in a low voice. Kata wrapped her arms bout Solange’s waist.

“I have. When she learned of what she would need to do for her son, her heart did not hesitate.  She looked as strong as the stone beneath her feet. When she learned that we might pervert the purpose of the Offering, I can only imagine how angry she was.” Kata then smiled. “She didn’t want to ruin my day. That was important to her. Not just my day, but the purpose of it. I shall serve my Empress as long as she wants me to.”

“But I won’t give you up, guardian. One day, she will give you to me, and I will take you and your body to its limits.” Once again, Solange wrapped her powerful arms about Kata’s body, tied her back up, and slipped her in between her thighs.

“My middle is too sore, Sol.” Solange grinned at her slight whine.

“If I can not crush the wind out of you, then I will smother it out.” Kata was rolled onto her back. She looked up at the ceiling until her view was blocked by a muscular butt, and a lightly furred mound was set on her chin. “Lick, little one. We will taste you from this angle.”

“Oh yes, I have not had her from this side before.” Hanna gripped the lean bottom and pushed her tongue in deep.

“Don’t worry. We’ll taste every part of her possible.” With Sol’s calves over her forearms, Kata could not wriggle free, nor did she want to.

Solange pushed her tongue in deep enough that if Kata had been a virgin, she would no longer be one.

With claws that could elongate up to four inches, teeth that could grow to two inches, the Others also had tongues that could lengthen up to eight inches long.

After all, the Others were all daughters, sisters, and lovers of the goddess.

Together, Hanna and Solange worked Kata back up, stoked their own fires, and grew even more amorous. Solange dominated Kata so thoroughly, Kata didn’t have any strength left in her body by the morning.

 

*****

 

“Do you think they will let me help at her Offering? Would Kata let me help?” Hanna asked as she looked fondly at the sleeping soldier. Solange smiled softly.

“You keep loving her like you did last night, and Kata will take a needle and stitch you to herself so you can’t get away.” Solange murmured. Kata’s arms and legs held firmly onto her body as she snuggled in.

“I hope the Empress will let us keep her.” Solange said. To her, it was more than obvious that the goddess would agree with anything the Empress said.

In the eyes of the Others, the Empress was the goddess’s mate.

 

17