Old Version – Chapter 44 – Is That You, Empress?
355 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

‘Celeste.’

The young blonde woman smiled a little as a soft whisper entered her ear. The voice was familiar and comforting.

‘Celeste.’

“Empress?” She slowly opened her eyes. She was in her new bed, comfortable, and alone in her room.

‘Celeste.’

She blinked and realized that the Empress whispered in her mind. It was a soft comfortable whisper, and contained a hint of need.

“I’ll be right there, Empress.” Celeste rolled out of her bed, put on a white robe from the hook she put it on the night before, and walked out of the Temple Priestess’s room. The temple was quiet, as it was still dark outside.

She opened Lena’s room, and stopped. All the Others who attended to Lena were on the floor, their skin red, with obvious marks. She rushed to the bedside of the Empress. The blankets were off her upper body.

“Empress!” As soon as she leaned down to check on her, a now familiar tendril wrapped around her wrists.

‘Celeste. I need you.’

 

*****

 

“A stable?” Celeste looked around, and felt confusion. “I was just inside the Empress’s bedroom.” She then saw a dark figure approach from a shadowed doorway.

‘Celeste.’

It was the Empress’s soft whisper inside her mind, but this time, it was at her ear, and she felt the warmth of her breath on her skin.

“Empress Lena?” She asked, a little bit confused, and at the same time, she trembled. The need in that whisper sent shivers throughout her body.

The figure grew more clear as it approached. Hips a bit wider then her waist, long lean legs, high firm breasts, and dark red eyes. Her hair cascaded down her back, curly and dark brown. Just like the Empress. However, Celeste’s mind rebelled.

‘How could the Empress have breasts? She had them removed in the ritual to the goddess!’ (Celeste)

‘Celeste.’

The whisper grew stronger. She felt the need within that whisper as though they were strong fingers that lightly stroked the most sensitive area of her neck. She was still a few dozen yards away, and the mist that obscured her body thinned. She wore nothing.

Red lines traveled up and down her legs, her belly, her arms, and her neck. Her stride was elegant and slow. Each step appeared to be slowed down in the stream of time, and allowed Celeste to see more of her. Such as the long tendrils that were dragged behind her on the floor as they slowly rose and extended out to her sides.

‘Celeste.’

She was closer now. She opened her mouth and smiled. Incredibly sharp teeth, like the goddess, could be seen as her lips pulled back, but then disappeared as those lips pouted a bit.

‘You seem frightened, Celeste. Don’t be frightened. I need you.’

The tendrils were fully extended to her sides. They appeared to be a fairy’s wings, as light was reflected off transparent silky material between the tendrils. She was a few steps away now, and she could see her clearly.

“Empress?” She asked, her heart beat faster, and her mouth went dry.

‘Celeste. I need you. Come here. Let me love you.’

 

*****

 

“Oh my Empress!” Kyrie grew even more excited. “You are so beautiful!” She growled and moaned in sheer ecstatic hunger.

“Only a part, just a piece of you is awake. Do be careful with her, my lovely Empress.” She said softly. “You’ll hate yourself if you hurt her.”

*****

‘This can’t be happening! It can’t be real!’ (Celeste)

Celeste’s mind had trouble with the image of the woman before her. When her hands pulled her close, and her lips kissed her neck, she let out a soft moan.

The tendrils caressed Celeste’s back, her arms, and her legs. Slowly, they pulled her robe off her shoulders and left it on the straw behind her. Her skin felt the warmth of Lena’s body against her, and the firmness of her breasts.

“Empress, please. I don’t...I can’t stop.” Lena lips kissed her mouth, and a long tongue coiled about Celeste’s tongue gently. Lena slowly left her lips and left her tongue uncoil as she lowered her lips to Celeste’s soft white breast.

That long tongue wrapped around her erect nipple and tugged on it gently.

Two of her tendrils slowly wrapped around her upper body, and lightly pressed her breasts from above and below. A tendril wrapped twice over her breasts, and lightly pressed her nipples.

Lena slowly kissed her way down Celeste’s belly and let a tendril wrap around her middle and waist. Yet another went up between her thighs twice, and pulled her cheeks apart.

Lena grinned. Now that she was on her knees, her tongue could taste Celeste’s fragrance in the air. She slid it alongside her button, and in between her moist lips.

Her control was exquisite. A tendril lightly tapped and pushed gently at her buttonhole, while another slid between her slick folds and pressed her button. Her nipples were clamped onto a bit tighter, which made her cry out a bit. She groaned as a tendril pushed within her buttonhole, and her tight virgin tunnel.

‘You saved it for me. Now you belong to me, Celeste.’

Celeste cried out as her virginity was taken. She lifted her hands and put her hands on Lena’s head. It wasn’t to push her away. Instead, her fingers gripped her hair, and held her in close.

Lena stood up, and used her tendrils to replace her tongue on Celeste’s button. The tendril that clamped onto her nipple now spread, and made Celeste’s breasts puff up. The erect nipple was now pushed outward.

Lena smiled, let her tongue coil around her nipple, and opened her mouth. Celeste cried out as Lena’s mouth closed.

 

*****

 

Celeste opened her eyes and felt an ache in her right breast. She looked down.

“Empress?” Celeste looked around the room. “How…” They were back in the Empress’s bedroom, and Lena was beside her. Her robe was gone, her chest was bare, and Lena’s lips were on her breast. A few seconds later, Lena lifted her lips.

‘You were delicious, Celeste.’ Celeste looked down, and her eyes went wide.

Lena’s lips were coated in blood.

 

12