Old Version – Chapter 45 – Shadow of Desire – End of Arc 1
382 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

‘I’m sorry I bit you in my sleep, Celeste. My teeth seem to be sharper now.’ Lena said, but wasn’t able to move her arms like she wanted to. The tendrils still held her close though. Celeste wrapped her arms around her, and held Lena to her side.

There were teeth marks in her breast, and some had broken the surface, but she was still intact.

“Was it a dream?” Celeste whispered.

‘I think so, but I’m not sure. I don’t remember much, but my dreams were quite erotic tonight.’ (Lena)

Celeste smiled as Lena spoke within her mind. Her voice was like a caress on her nerves, and made her relax. Up until she got to the temple, her nerves had been tighter than a guitar string.

‘You were afraid in the Empire.’ (Lena)

“Yes. They were all around, scheming.” Celeste said, her tone bitter.

‘They?’ (Lena)

“Nobles. Aristocrats. Rich men who could use gold to move armies. My mother was raped and gave birth to me, but it was not the only time she was raped. They paid big money to the temple to have her, and the priests handed her over like she was a doll, not a person.” Celeste said with a bit of anger. She felt the tendrils pull her closer.

‘They will not touch you, Celeste.’ (Lena)

“I know. I was frightened that they would start on me after she died, but they didn’t.” Celeste sighed as those tendrils pulled her down so she could lay her head on Lena’s shoulder. Celeste remembered her dream, and blushed. This was a gentle hug, yet comforting in its strength as they had lifted her up and slid her down in the bed instead of making her body slide on the material.

‘Rachel. Rachel?’ (Lena)

“I’m here, Empress.” She saw Rachel slowly move her arm and wave. “We were just tired out from last night.” Rachel slowly lifted herself from the floor.

‘Last night? Did you have an orgy here when I was asleep?’ (Lena)

“You could say something like that happened, but it didn’t as well. It’s difficult to explain.” She yawned. “What do you need, Empress?” Rachel groaned as she hadn’t returned to Haven to heal yet.

‘Go to Haven. Take your sisters with you to recharge your souls. Take five with you and slaughter the ones who raped Celeste’s mother, and all who had designs on my Celeste.’ (Lena)

“It shall be done, my Empress.”

‘Raze the temple to the ground and kill all who call it home. They treated my Celeste like a toy, and would have raped her if not for the goddess. They should no longer draw breath!’ (Lena)

The temple began to shake as she grew angry.

“Calm, Empress. Calm.” The ground beneath them stopped its deep earth rumble. “Who shall stay behind?”

 

*****

 

Solange struggled to her feet, and willed her body to heal. It took more then normal because the Empress had drained her energy the night before with the intensity of their encounter.

‘Do you need to return, Sol?’ (Lena)

“No, my Empress. I was back yesterday, and though I am low, I can still remain as long as I consume some food from Haven.” She picked up a piece of fruit from the basket beside the table and bit into it. She sucked on the skin and it shriveled up until it disappeared. Solange sighed happily. “That’s better.”

‘Good. Take Celeste back to her room and bandage her up. I seem to have gotten excited in my dream, and bit her accidentally. I’m glad I didn’t treat her like an apple.’ (Lena)

“I bet she’s glad as well.” Solange chuckled and picked up the white robe on the floor. She wrapped it around Celeste’s body, and lifted her into her arms. “I’ll get Kata to come in and assist you, Empress.”

‘Thank you. Sol?’ (Lena)

“Yes, Empress?”

‘Would you like to come into the space tonight? I suddenly have a desire to have some fun with those lovely curves of yours.’ (Lena)

“It would be my pleasure, Empress.” Solange left and licked her lips as a shiver ran up and down her spine.

“What?” Celeste asked her.

“She invited me into her space tonight. It’s where we were all last night, but she doesn’t remember.” Solange said softly, and with a smile on her lips.

“I was taken to a stable.” She said softly.

“That’s her space. A place the goddess gave her to have fun when her body was not healed.” She put Celeste down on her bed. “Is that where you got the bite?”

“Yes.” She reached down between her thighs. She pulled out her fingers and saw them coated in blood. “She also claimed me.” Solange chuckled softly.

“I see.” The look in Celeste’s eyes was not fearful. She had the look of someone who held affection for the one who took her virginity. “It was memorable.”

“I feared I would be raped like my mother.” Celeste said softly. “She didn’t. She took me, but didn’t rape me. It was,” She searched for a word, but didn’t understand what kind of relationship she now had with Lena. Solange smiled.

“Incredible.” She said to help her find the one she needed. Celeste smiled, and nodded.

“Yes. That’s the one.”

 

*****

 

“Report.” Kyrie said with a smile.

“She was incredible, goddess.” Rachel said with a smile. “And now she wants us to go to Asmaria.”

“Do it. I held back those bastards until Lena could deal with them. Now that they are in turmoil, take care of the ones who hurt my Seer. Then slaughter the ones who looked at my Empress’s special one.” She looked at Rachel. “How many?”

“All of us.” Rachel showed her the small circle on her shoulder. Kyrie grinned.

“Excellent. She’s growing much stronger if she’s able to place her mark on all of you already.” Kyrie licked her lips. “Don’t disappoint her, Rachel. Her form still isn’t stable enough to show up outside. Although Celeste was given a glimpse of her shadow.”

“That was only her shadow?” Rachel asked, her surprise shown on her face.

“Oh yes. Just the shadow of her desire.” Kyrie said and watched as Rachel smiled, and shivered.

If that was only her shadow, just how powerful will the Empress’s hunger be when she’s fully formed?

 

End of Arc 1 the Shadow of Desire
15