Old Version – Chapter 48 – I Can not Be Your Weakness
274 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

As soon as Ayn appeared in Lena’s bedroom, she was swarmed by the tendrils and had her upper body caressed affectionately.

‘Report.’ Lena’s voice echoed within her mind.

“The port city of Vosoka has been destroyed, as well as their shipyards and any ships that had set sail. We slaughtered the soldiers who protected the nobles, and guided the suppressed city state of Vovosa to their routes. That state has sent its private soldiers to secure the old town as it had been an outpost of theirs a few centuries ago. They currently hunt down any Digallan nobles hiding in the undamaged sections of town. We only razed the noble districts, so they may have taken shelter in the slums, or the merchant areas.” Ayn spoke with a broken stutter as the tendrils gripped her breasts, and stroked her body with a tremendous amount of skill.

Ayn watched Solange’s face and realized that she was also enjoying the Empress’ touch.

Solange’s eyes bulged as the Yrneha gripped her fiercely. She looked down at the Empress. Her body went rigid, her face creased with a look of agony, and her eyes were squeezed shut.

‘Goddess!’

 

*****

 

‘That’s it, Empress. You can do it.’

Lena breathed in and out as the agony assaulted her. Pain like she had never before experienced now racked her body.

‘They are not drilling into your bones. They become your bones. Control them. Make them obey.’ Lena couldn’t scream like she wanted. Her body was not yet hers to control.

‘They don’t eat your bones. They are your bones. They are your muscles. Make them obey you. The Yglathria are part of your body. They are not stronger than you. They are part of you.’ Lena groaned as the pain didn’t ease, but didn’t increase.

Kyrie cut the arms of her robes away, and Solange’s eyes bugged out of her head.

Lena’s arms were boneless now, and moved like a large snake’s body. The godseeds, the Yglathria, had eaten her bones, and replaced them.

‘Now, let them out.’ A bulge formed in the palms of her hands, a single point rose in the middle. A point as large as one of Sol’s fingers pushed out through the skin, and four other sharp points began to cut the hole larger from the center of the new hole to each corner of her palm.

This time, Lena did scream.

“Oh dear goddess of Haven. The Swords of Yglathria, the Vasati.” A single tear rolled down Solange’s cheek.

 

*****

 

The Vasati. Living weapons that grew from the Yglathria, that no other god or goddess could control. Armored Kyarhi as thick as the Empress’ wrist that could extend and retract from her arms, and moved with her thoughts. They were more lethal than any mythical sword ever wielded.

Each weapon had a single sharp dagger at the tip, with four smaller daggers that were attached to small fingers, at each corner of the hilt of the main dagger.

“You need a new robe, Sol.” Kyrie grinned as Lena used one of the Vasati to cut the fabric away from Sol’s chest and revealed her breasts being firmly gripped by the Kyarhi.

‘Hm. I wonder.’ Kyrie looked at Lena as she examined one of the ends of the Vasati. She smiled as the daggers all changed shape. Kyrie smiled wide.

“You naughty girl.” Solange frowned slightly as the goddess spoke to the Empress. Lena blushed, but still smiled.

‘I wanted to see if I could.’ Lena moved the Vasati near to Solange’s puffed up breast, lengthened the fingers that held the four attached daggers, and aimed them at Sol’s areola. The daggers were now round like a rod, but sharp at the tip like a needle.

‘Do you want me to try it, Sol?’ Lena asked her and waited. Sol looked at the points, and slowly nodded. Lena grinned, and slowly closed the distance between the four points and her breast. Once they touched, she continued to push them into her skin at a slow rate. Solange sucked in her breath, and groaned.

‘Now that it’s anchored...’ She pulled the main tip down to her nipple using the fingers as the leverage, and pierced the tip. It slowly pushed deep within her breast.

“Uh.” Solange groaned and moaned a bit. Behind her, the Kyarhi had wrapped around her arms and pulled them behind her so that she was firmly tied while Lena played.

“You should continue to play with them, Empress.” Kyrie said out loud. “The more you play and learn to control your weapons, the more skill you’ll have. It will also help to offset the aches that will build up in the near future.”

‘The ones where I get my wings, you mean.’ Lena said inside their minds.

“Not just your wings, love.” Kyrie put her forehead against her own. “I wish I could take the pain you are going to feel, and not let you experience it.” Lena nodded.

‘I know, goddess. But this is my trial. I can not be your weakness in the future. I have to be your strength.’ Kyrie kissed her on the lips, and gently wrapped her tongue around Lena’s tongue.

‘The Kyarhi can destroy armies. The Vasati can destroy cities. The Yglathria are not yet finished their work, and neither are you. Seize them. Make them yours. When it is done, I will bring you and this temple home.’ Kyrie disappeared after she exhaled a mist onto her face and chest. It wasn’t to heal her, but obscure the one detail she wanted no one to see.

However, Lena saw t lone tear that rolled down her cheek. The goddess could not hide how hard it was to allow the Empress to endure this agony. After all, Lena was a human, not someone from Haven.

In Haven, pain is pleasure, and pleasure is pain, in a never ending cycle, where neither is permanent, but both leave their mark.

The Others love to experience both.

 

11