Old Version – Chapter 52 – How Far Have They Fallen?
272 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Is the Empress alright?” Eos asked Solange as the carriage came to a stop.

“Yes, but she’s exhausted. She’ll sleep for a long while. As for us, we have a duty to perform.” She knocked on the wall.

“Mistress Solange, we’ll be there within a few hours.” The coach driver said. Solange frowned.

“Mistress?”

“You are a Royal Guardian. A Royal Guard of the Empress. She has not yet assigned your rank within her Royal Guards, but you are at least a Lady as you are a Royal Guard. The goddess made sure we understood that you have a superior rank among us because the Empress chose you.” The Yathandren driver said respectfully. “We are the Yathanae, and you are our sister.” Solange smiled.

“Did you cry?” She asked quietly.

“Yes. I stand on the brink of tears even now. I think the goddess has been waiting for the Empress for a long time. She didn’t name us because it was not her job. Her job was to make her world comfortable for us. It’s the Empress who will make us a people.” Solange smiled at the words of the coach driver.

“Possibly. We’ll see in the future, sister.” Solange had to think of the needs of their companions, something she hadn’t done in a long time. “Our future sisters are human though. They will need some water and refreshment soon. At the very least, we’ll need to stop and let them eat in a carriage that doesn’t shake.”

“I understand. The town is less than an hour away. The city we seek is still another day’s travel. Our Asmarian sisters did not spread out as much as the Digalla.”

At that moment, Rachel appeared on the roadway.

 

*****

 

“Interesting. So the Asmarians have put on their traditional armor, but hide some of the Digallan nobles among them.” Solange said and grit her teeth.

“Yes, our kind are traitors to their own goddess. Their pride was in how they were a part of the largest empire Imera has ever seen.” Rachel grinned. “Check out the closest town. The temple was taken apart and used to build homes for the nobles centuries ago.”

“Should we destroy it?” Nadya asked her quietly.

“I do not know.” Rachel spoke quietly. “The Empress just went through a growth period.” Solange swallowed a lump in her throat. She had already seen one of those. “She’ll be asleep for a while as it was an intense matter. When she wakes up, she’ll tell us how she wants to proceed. In the meantime, scout, find information, see if there are orphan girls who want to go to the temple, or any hidden pockets of believers. I don’t know if the Empress wishes to build her own empire, or if she just wants to rebuild the temples and reestablish the goddess’s presence here.” Nadya nodded solemnly.

“She’s quite private, so she hasn’t yet let us know what direction she wants to go.” Nadya licked her lips. “I miss her.”

“I know what you mean.” Rachel sighed. “It’s not that she’s private though. She’s guarded. You have to remember what it was like for her in that palace. No friends. Surrounded by assassins, and everyone who wanted her life. Even her dog husband wouldn’t protect his own wife. I hope she lets us go back.” Rachel let out her claws.

“I really want to gut that pig myself.”

 

*****

 

“Solange? Nadya? Can you change your eyes so that you look more human?” Eos asked her. Solange pursed her lips, then heard a whisper at her ear. She grinned and shivered.

“The goddess has suggested that I put a thin veil over my eyes. That will hide the distinctiveness from the curious onlookers. We are also used to keeping our lips over our teeth, so humans won’t see them.” Nadya grinned, reached into a side pocket and pulled out two black sashes that were thin enough for them to see through, but dark enough to hide their eye color.

“Why did you bring those with you?” Eos asked quietly.

“The Empress is playful. We’re used to doing simple things to inflame her desire.” Nadya said and wrapped the material over her eyes. Hebe blushed.

“I can understand why you two are so close to her.” Hebe had never been with one of her sisters, but many within the Death Squad had shared a bed with another female Asmarian soldier, or warrior from the Death Squad.

After being among the Yathanae, she could understand why so many of them liked to be in the company of their sister over the male soldiers who often tormented the female guards.

 

*****

 

“How far have they fallen?” Eos asked as they walked through the town of Peloha. Orphans were everywhere. Dirty, starving, and many were obviously abused. Some had collars that indicated they were made into slaves, but were still not cared for in the slightest.

“Really far.” Solange said softly. Women were on all street corners, wore less clothing then the prostitutes in the brothels back in Krov, and tried to entice any with a few coins to spend to spend it on them.

“They wear less then the prey.” Nadya said, a bit in shock.

“Pray?” Hebe asked quietly. She didn’t want to draw any attention, but she already had as they didn’t look hungry in any way.

“No, p-r-e-y. The Hunts in the forests back home. We sisters have come up with many ways to have fun. That included being hunted down by our sisters, tied to a pole and carried back to the local lodge by the hunters. They would spend the night consuming the prey, while the prey would enjoy the many sets of teeth that would bite her. Mm, I miss those hunts. My sisters were so good to me.” Nadya said softly.

“You wanted to be eaten?”

“Pain is pleasure in Haven, Eos. We also regenerate. When we are fully consumed, or they finish, a mist forms, and we reform. After a particularly intense hunt, the prey turns into the hunter, and she consumes the one who ate her. All of this is to help us to enjoy the life on Haven. We aren’t obligated to become prey, or hunter. It’s just part of our sex life.” Nadya smiled and shivered.

“But can anyone enjoy being bitten?” Eos asked, but Solange could see how her ears had reddened.

“Ask the Seer.” Solange said with a grin. Her eyes had been taken in by a woman on the street. “See her, Nadya?”

“Yes, I see her.” She watched as the woman, her cheeks red from embarrassment, and a bit hollow from hunger, lifted her shirt and hefted her large breasts. “She is still a bit plump, but must be suffering under the recent chaos. She doesn’t look like a former noble. She looks like she’s from Caeda. She’s not pale like the Digalla, but softer, and fresher.”

“Do you think the Empress would like her?” Solange asked. Nadya smiled a bit.

“Let me check to see if she responds. If she can provide information, then we can at least feed her.” Nadya let an apple materialize in her hand, and kept it hidden until they were within a few feet.

“I...oh damn.” The woman wanted to show how attractive she was, but her offer died in her throat. The women in front of her were Asmarians. Lately, the Asmarians had become notoriously cruel, as though they were the Digalla now. Nadya smiled a bit as she had no clue about the woman’s fears, and stepped closer.

“Why do you not continue?” The woman’s robe fell from her hands, and covered her well proportioned breasts. The thing that drew Nadya’s eye was how large and pink the areola were, as well as the size of the nipple. Lena had a thing for large soft breasts that had large nipples.

“Y-You’re Asmarian!” She said fearfully. “I don’t have any silver or gold! I can’t even afford to eat!” Nadya looked at Solange, and saw her nod. Nadya reached out and took her hand. She put the apple into her hand discreetly and pushed it towards her body so that she could hide it.

“We just want to talk.” Nadya said softly. The woman’s eyes went wide, but she quickly cleared her face of her excitement. She looked around, then lifted her shirt again.

“Please play with them while I cover my face. I can’t eat it in front of people or they will freak out. They won’t blink twice about you touching me.” Nadya came in closer, helped her to put her shirt over her face so she could eat the apple quickly, and hefted her large breast in her hand.

“You have quite the assets. Our Mistress would enjoy meeting you.” She said with a smile. “For now though, since this place is dangerous for you, did you want to talk in our carriage? There is lots of food and water, and you can tell us all about the area.” She could hear the crunch of the apple as the woman eagerly ate it. When she lowered her shirt, the woman’s face was a bit red.

“Your mistress? A wealthy Asmarian?”

“No. A wealthy northern lady who is somewhere far from here. We have no idea about what is going on in this area, and we would like to know.” Nadya said softly, so that only they could hear her words.

“Food for information?”

“And maybe more. Like I said, our Mistress might just take a fancy to you.” Nadya grinned. “You’re built like an Asmarian, but look like you’re from Caeda. I’m sure she would love you.”

 

*****

 

“WHO TOLD YOU TO HUNT MORE BOOBS FOR MY EMPRESS!!” Kyrie jumped up from her throne, not enraged, but quite loud as she realized she may have to share Lena with more and more amply endowed women. She heard Aura giggle.

“Mom does like boobs, doesn’t she?” Aura said with a grin. She sat beside the throne on a pillow, and watched the windows with the goddess. She was fascinated by Lena, and all those who served her. Kyrie looked at Aura, and smiled softly.

“Yes, she does.”

“Do you think mom will wake up soon?” Aura asked, as she watched the window screens where Kyrie had focused on Lena’s bedroom.

“It may be a few days, or a few weeks, little one. The Yglathria are strong, but my Empress is stronger. I can’t wait until she wakes up this time and we see what new things she can do.” Kyrie sat back down and let her fingers run through Aura’s hair. Aura leaned back and laid her head against Kyrie’s thigh.

“Don’t worry, little one. You have a special place in her heart.”

 

9