Old Version – Chapter 57 – Something Darker
641 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

‘Nicci.’

“Empress?” Nicci looked around and found Celeste on the bed at the edge of the room. “Are you awake?”

‘Nicci.’

She looked around and frowned. She couldn’t see the Empress, but she could hear her. She suddenly felt a warm breath on the back of her neck. She chirped and turned around.

‘Nicci.’ Before her was a being she had never before seen, yet she knew intimately. Celeste was the only one to ever see Lena in this form, but now, Nicci was chosen to see her new form.

“Empress?” The Kyarhi wrapped around her hips, her upper arms, and her upper thighs.

‘Mm, Nicci, I need you. I am so hungry, and you feed me so well.’ She spoke without moving her lips, just as the goddess did. Nicci smiled as she was brought near. A long tongue wrapped around her nipple and tugged it firmly. Nicci moaned softly. ‘That’s it, Nicci. Feed me what I need.’

“Don’t you need to eat me, Empress?” Nicci asked in confusion.

‘I am not hungry for your flesh, Nicci. I hunger for your flesh.’ Lena said softly, but that seemed to say the same thing. How could she not be hungry for her body, yet hunger for her body? When she was about to ask, the Kyarhi entered her one at a time. She sucked in her breath as they filled her, and pushed deeper within her then anyone had ever been.

‘Did you ever bear a child, Nicci?’ She shook her head. ‘I would love to make you pregnant, Nicci. To make you bare my young, but the only seed I have are the Yglathria. They are such naughty children. They would tear your precious body to shreds, and I can’t have that.’ She pursed her lips and appeared to think quietly.

‘Mm, yes, that is an idea.’ She said with a wicked grin.

“Empress?”

‘You have such naughty ideas, Nicci. I shall have to give it to you good, and maybe, if you’re lucky, I will give you a gift.’ Nicci’s mouth fell open, but her eyes closed as the tendrils wrapped around each other and formed a large ribbed member that made her eyes roll back in her head.

With the pace that Lena set, two bundles of tendrils plunged within her, and whipped her button. When she climaxed, two tendrils delved deep, and pulled at her cervix.

As she was one of the Yathanae, pain was also pleasure. A human who was forced to open this way would only feel pain, possibly tear inside, and be incredibly prone to infection. Nicci felt her inhuman womb open as more tendrils forced their way within her.

‘Know one of my deepest desires, Nicci. Feel the hunger I have for you.’ Nicci threw back her head and cried out in a mixture of deep ecstatic pleasure, and gut wrenching pain. As both pain and pleasure were the same to the Yathanae, her climax became a full body orgasm.

Nicci’s eyes rolled back in her head as she felt something enormous enter her, and continue to slide deeper. The Kyarhi released her hands and ankles, and slid along her skin.

When Nicci looked down, her arms and legs were free, but her belly swelled outwards as the Empress pulled the last of herself inside. Nicci felt incredibly emotional as she felt Lena move around within her body. She put her hands on her enormous belly.

When Lena pulled herself completely within her, she slowly shrank until the swell almost disappeared.

“Empress.” Almost but not quite. Just below her belly button, her belly had an almost imperceptible swell that lightly pressed out against her hand. “Was this your deepest desire? To be inside me, or to be this close to me?”

 

*****

 

Nicci rolled out of her cot, and stood beside Lena’s bed. She looked down at her as she was still asleep on the bed, lifted her robe and saw the small swell.

“Empress.” She didn’t understand what happened, or why her belly still felt like something was inside her. That was when her belly jumped.

It started to swell outwards rapidly.

'GODDESS!'

 

*****

 

“Ah, Nicci, it looks like the Empress is fond of you, and didn’t want you to move away from her.” Nicci sat in a chair, her belly massive again, while many Kyarhi swarmed out of her and wrapped around her thighs, her arms, her belly and her breasts.

“Goddess, this is not funny! She’s inside my womb!” She was fully restrained and tied to the chair. Kyrie grinned.

“She’s not, you know.” Kyrie said with a saucy smile. Nicci frowned.

“But I saw and felt her crawl in. How is she not inside me? These are her Kyarhi!” Nicci said, and sounded a bit fearful.

“If she was inside you, wouldn’t you like that?” Kyrie asked her quietly.

“But she is inside me.” She said quietly. “But she’s also there.” Nicci frowned. “Does she have the ability to separate herself from her body?”

“No.”

“Then...oh. She’s still in the dream.” Nicci groaned and closed her eyes. “So what will happen now? If she’s inside me while I’m not in her space, will she be alright?”

“This is just a shadow, Nicci. A solid shadow that she can manipulate at will. Right now, she’s asleep, so her shadow does what she wants to do. This is her desire.” Kyrie went close and laid her hand on Nicci’s belly. She smiled a bit. “She’s not quite sated, but you feed her nicely, Nicci. When she’s fully sated, she’ll return to her space.” She went over to Lena’s body, and leaned down.

She lightly kissed Lena’s forehead, but then lifted up and quietly watched her mate.

“Goddess? You look concerned.”

“I am. This is the shadow of her desire. I sense another one forming.” Kyrie turned away form Lena, and pursed her lips.

“Another shadow? Is she filled with so much desire that another shadow would be formed to fill it up?” Nicci asked, not quite sure if she had the right picture in her mind.

“This shadow is not desire. It’s something darker. A response to something she’s experienced, or sensed.” Kyrie growled. “I think the Digalla and the Asmarians have poked the armored bear, and made her angry.”

“So what should I do, goddess?” Nicci asked as the Kyarhi still swarmed over her body.

“Let her eat.” Kyrie grinned. “I can’t wait to see how she ravages your senses, Nicci. I sense, mm, yes, jealousy. I don’t think you’ll be allowed to return to the throne room to share yourself with your sisters.” As soon as Kyrie said those words, the Kyarhi gripped her body tightly. Nicci groaned.

“I think you’re correct. Whatever the Empress needs, then I will be happy to provide it for her. If I can.” She rolled her eyes as one of the Kyarhi sharpened itself to a point, and thrust itself through her breast, wrapped around it, then thrust up through it.

“She’s quite imaginative, Nicci. I can’t wait until I bring her home. In the mean time, have fun.”

 

8