Foreword
9.2k 21 147
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So. This is a rewrite of the first series I posted here on SH, and I'm happy to say that I think it's significantly better than the original. If you've read the original, you know...mostly what to expect, though there have been two rather significant changes that affect the series going forward from when we left off. You'll see what I mean when we get there. If you don't want to read the whole thing again, once this series is caught up I'll post a "what you need to know" chapter in the original so you can jump right in.

To answer some questions I think people might have (minor spoilers for timeline of events), gender-bending happens at chapter 5. Girls love elements are introduced...a fair bit after that, in the 30s. Don't expect heavy making out or an explicit sex scene or anything, on-screen the most you're getting is kissing and flirting, though there are implied things off-screen.

Chapter length varies, at its lowest it's 2,000 words, at the highest almost 5,000 (though that one's a bit of an outlier). Usually I try to aim for 2,500-3,000 words, though.

Anyway, that's...all I have to say, so I hope you enjoy it!

 

147