Chapter 5 – Thankfully the tie got broken
57 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So the tie got broken (finally) and Knowledge system won. (and then it got tied with the Skill system) I mean all of them were gonna be simple so this system can be split up into three parts mainly. 

Anything that can be learned will be archived as memory in the MC's head, basically gifting them eidetic memory and it will show up on their system as such. 

Attack and Magic/Spiritual Attacks will be labeled as "Mastery" and is the MC's mastery will be in ranks and percentage. I.E 100% mastery levels up a rank. 

and everything else will be labeled sort of skill wise (Because Skill System tied), just the name of the talent.  I.E Tailoring, History, Comprehension. All of them are in levels instead of ranks but they will eventually max out and be unable to increase unless you make the right breakthrough. 

Lastly, the last choice will be cosmetics? The poll will be my various imaginations of Sybil Genesis, but you can imagine whatever you want for her. 

Sybil's Appearance
  • Dark Brown hair, Black eyes, Short hair around her shoulders (Currently my idea) Votes: 1 25.0%
  • White hair, Pink eyes, Long hair near her waist Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Ginger hair, Green eyes, moderately long hair tied into two braids Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black hair, Blue eyes, Silver Hair pin holding her hair in a bun Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Blond hair, Amber eyes, hair tied into a ponytail with a red ribbon Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Apr 14, 2021 03:32 AM.
0