Chapter 9 – I mean did that solve the problem?
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right when Sybil was about to run back out of the library to look for medicine a book falls from one of the shelves. She didn't push the shelf or anything it just fell out on it's own. Walking over, the book was black in color and covered in a bit of dust, like it hadn't been read in a while. Blowing the dust off of the cover, she opened it up and with a scream the book jumped up and smacked Sybil in the face. Also it was the book that screamed not Sybil in this scenario. Sybil also screamed, but not a sound came out of her mouth as it was obscured by the book. 

Sybil, fell to the floor and the book disappeared as if it never appeared. She panted, as whatever the fuck had just happened, it was over now.  The system in her vision was blinking again. 

 


Knowledge gained! @o$%^&*i@!@#$gi(] - 1% - Rank 0

Knowledge gained!  Abysmal Language - 5% - Rank 0 

Skill gained! Necromancy LV.1


 

The heck?! What was that book?! She didn't have time to think of that either as she had to continue with her task of looking for medicine for the stabbed lady.  Dashing out of the hall she rethought the layout of the building, which currently was a sort of f-shape with a long hallway with various rooms connected to it. Continuing down Sybil finally found the room she was looking for, a treatment room, filled with various pieces of healing equipment. Some of it was weird, like some intricate wooden staves were lying around, but grabbing the gauze she raced back to the main room the lady was in. 

The lady was on the floor, not moving. It was hard to see if she was even still breathing. Sybil got close and checked her pulse. It was either really weak or non existent. Not wanting to give up, Sybil slowly pulled out the smaller blades and bandaged the wounds, the larger blades were impossible for her to pull out and trying might end up hurting the lady more. Sybil checked if the lady was breathing, but their was no response, and she wasn't sure if she could perform CPR while the large swords still impaled the lady. Dammit! if only she could read the medicine bottles she could have saved her. 

There wasn't much left that Sybil could do, unless?

 

Unless?
  • Tryout Necromancy Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Walk away, there's nothing she can do Votes: 0 0.0%
  • !@#$%^&&&^%$ Votes: 2 50.0%
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Apr 22, 2021 12:32 PM.
1