Chapter 3. The honor of a warrior.
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rah so scared that no sounds dared to escape from her mouth, fall in her bottom and stared at the poor man.

"I have asked you a question" a low and raspy voice is heard.

Rah just get to whim.

The warrior knowing that asking further will be of no use started to glare at his environment with a hatred gaze, he tried to calm himself and analyze the situation.

Then it is when it hit him, he can’t remember nothing at all not even his name, nor the reason of his state not even a single memory stand in his mind.

As Rah tried to compose herself the poor soldier murmurs to himself.

"How i am alive?"

Not only his body is drenched in his own blood but there is an axe on his chest stabbed quite deep.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough *cough"The bearded man laughs loudly

Rah blushing at his laugh gathers her strength and rapidly stands up to glare him.

"What’s so funny?"

The not so dead man glare at her and in a low voice respond.

"You don’t see....¡I AM ALIVE!!!! the gods must be giving an another chance, eh?"

at the suddenly end of words Rah asked.

"What happened?"

"Who are the gods? How could I forget the names of the gods? They give me a another chance yet I forgot about them" after some silence the wounded man continued with low and mourning tone

"I can’t remember anything, no my name nor the gods nor the place I am nor how i ended in this state"

Rah feeling sympathy of the bad luck of the entity standing in front of her slowly embracing her staff in her voluptuous chest started to recite a blessing

"Oh old one who watches from afar, I request from you, I a humble worshipper to help your pawn in his moment of anguish"

As Rah recited this chant, a high pain engulf the mysterious man, slowly the spear, arrows and axe were coming out of his body and the wounds started to heal, after a while he free himself from the tree to stare at his wounds becoming scars, impressed he stares to the now scared Rah.

"I....I...I’m…s...so…sorry, my blessing is no too strong so every time I use it it hurts and leave scars"

As the man lift his arm, Rah close her eyes and embrace her staff expecting the man who she saved will hit her, just then a shiver runs from to her spine.

The man wasn’t a bastard who would hit his savior, he only lifted his arm and slowly pet the fluffy ears of Rah, the were soft as silk in contrast of the big, hard and calloused hand, with a low, raspy and comforting voice thanked Rah.

"If not for your help I would had died, pain is temporary and scars are a small price to pay" still petting the ears, Rah blushed and Whim in almost a moan

"P...p…please stop this is not a place I would like to...no...I can’t"

Stopping immediately, looking the other way, the scarred man look down into a long two handed axe, at that moment he felt a strong strike on his heart, he didn’t knew why but he did knew that axe is something special for him. Without his memory he couldn’t remember all the achievements he got thanks to that axe, never the less his instinct as a warrior couldn’t help to stay with his trusty weapon.

Grabbing the axe and looking down to Rah, she couldn’t help to being scared as this mountain of muscle, bloody hair and beard, scarred body and face, red yellowish eyes and holding his axe looked just as an executioner, but to her surprise this executioner didn’t end her life as she thought he would, he kneeled down in front of her.

"W...What are you doing?" asked Rah in confused manner.

"Isn’t it clear? You saved my life so in return I give you my life ...In the name of the forgotten gods I who can’t remember my past I dwell on the honor of the warrior who I proclaim to be as my life become of your use"

As he proclaim the chant a faint glow appeared on Rah hand, at the same time a faint glow appeared on the man´s neck, in other words the legend of the north has become a slave to the shy and easy to scare priestess.

0