Chapter Two
111 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Before I become yours (if you so wish it), there are some things I must disclose."

His Master stuck a sausage into his mouth and nodded. He had, minutes ago, threatened to call the police, asked if he was a furry stripper, questioned his own sanity and paced around the room with a hand in his hair. Once he had summoned a fireball as proof that he was, indeed, an ancient canine spirit, Master had left the room for a bit, then returned looking slightly calmer. He carried a pile of clothes and gifted them to him, much to his delight. Master then divided the food he'd cooked for him (he always made extra- as his last owner's appetite had been especially ravenous) and demanded he ate some first.

The spirit was delighted. Sure, he was probably only checking to see if he had put poison in his breakfast, but he appreciated that and the garments nonetheless. Soon, the two men were sitting at a table, with one explaining what it meant to be a pet spirit. He explained that any human to encounter him when he wasn't owned would obtain a lingering, invisible essence- much like a strong smell. If Master (he said his name was Ryan and that calling him Master made him uncomfortable, but it was ingrained in him to call him nothing else) were to Collar him formally, that Mark would scare away malevolent spirits and extinguish the Scent until his death.

"I can't live without an owner," he continued. "To serve a chosen human is my life's purpose- to be with an individual until his or her death. Because you removed my collar, that period of ownership was broken. And I am so glad you did!"

Master raised an eyebrow. "Did you not like your last owner, or...?"

He thinks back for a second to his life with Dr. Morgan. "He died last night."

Master dropped his fork. "What the fuck?"

"He left me out there as a mild punishment, then went inside and had an aneurysm."

"Dude." Master sighed. "This is a lot to process... Look, supposing that I'm not off my rocker or getting pranked right now, I'm not looking for a companion. Can't I just take a shower and be free of your Scent?"

"Do you really not want me?"

Master took one final bite. "I need to go smoke on the balcony." He went into his room and returned with a hoodie and a tiny box. "You can come with me, I guess. Smoking just helps me think."

~~~

After Ryan had a mini-breakdown in front of this hot guy, he made sure to double-check his pills for side-effects. To his confusion, there was no side effect for vivid hallucinations.

He opened a drawer to pull out his ex's old clothes. Surely, they'd fit the stranger, as his height and body type matched Evan's so well.

As he ate and the man explained, Ryan tried to keep an open-mind. Jing wasn't the kind of guy to pull such a weird prank.

When the guy had casually said his last owner recently died, Ryan sent himself to a habitual break. He hadn't smoked in two days but because of the circumstances, he figured there were more important things to deal with than quitting.

"I think I'll stay here and clean up," he said, cheerfully. It made Ryan feel like he was living a gay housewife fantasy.

Ryan stepped out into the sunshine. He pulled out his lighter and stuck a cigarette into his mouth. He hated smoking- it was a nasty habit, but his hands were shaking with how anxious this... being was making him. Did it mean God exists? Ryan had been an atheist- does this mean he had to rethink his entire religious standing?

He was on his second cigarette when there was a tap on the glass. Ryan beckoned him to come out, and he did.

"I forgot to tell you something else," he said, shyly.

"Dear God. What is it?"

He felt bad for snapping when the man blushed. "If you accept me as yours, you give me a new name."

"Dude- I'm going back to America in a few weeks. Unless you can teleport to me-"

"I can."

Ryan blinked in surprise. "Oh."

The spirit looked down at his feet, sheepishly. "I can't teleport other people or objects, though."

"I wasn't thinking of that- although, it would've saved me a plane ticket."

"Sorry."

"What was your name before?" Ryan took another inhale after the question.

"Bear."

Ryan exhaled. "But that guy was a jerk to you, right?"

He nodded enthusiastically.

"Alright. Um..." Again, he thought back to his childhood- specifically, his family's german shepherd.

"What about Charlie?"

The spirit nodded vigorously. "Yes, I love it!"

"Alright, cool. Um... If this is going to be a thing, you can't be here when my roommate comes back."

"Okay."

"Actually... You can, but you'll have to be in your dog form the whole time. Is that doable?"

"Yes, Master... Ryan."

~~~

Charlie's instincts screamed at him to squeeze Master and twirl him around. Despite speaking perfect English with a vocabulary built upon for hundreds of years, his doggy instincts were always there- urging him to do socially unacceptable things. He had been thoroughly trained by Dr. Morgan to abandon these personality traits and quirks, to the point where his death had been like a breath of fresh air.

Master Ryan "texted" his roommate (Charlie found out this was like email, but faster). Apparently, he had tried to bring a dog home before but Master had sent it back, so when the other man came home he teased Ryan for his hypocrisy. Master later went out and returned with a dog collar, which Charlie wore around the house with pride.

When night came around and all was silent, Charlie needed a break from his canine form. He stood naked in the empty kitchen, then put on the clothes he'd been gifted and headed out.

Inside the apartment building, by the washers and driers, was a public bathroom. Charlie went inside and locked the door, his cock hard in his pants.

Charlie had a high sex drive, and the fact his new owner was so cute made a masturbation session inevitable.

Master Morgan had been unnecessarily rough- he wouldn't stretch Charlie before penetrating his ass and hit him frequently. He thinks about his new Master- the patch of freckles above his nose and his wavy hair... He bet he would be a gentle lover- maybe even let Charlie be the one on top. He had only a handful of owners use him for sex- but only one of those experiences had been pleasant.

Charlie locked the door, then released his large cock from his pants. He closed his eyes as he pumped it and thought of what it'd be like to suck Ryan off. He was on the smaller side, so he bet he could deepthroat him with ease.

With his other hand, he stuck his fingers in his mouth, wetting them for his ass. He kneeled down onto the bathroom floor, starting to feel hazy with lust.

"Masterrrrrr," he moaned, fucking himself on his fingers.

Master Ryan was so delicious looking. It wasn't fair- would this be a chaste ownership, like the one before Morgan's? Or worse- like the one in the 19th century where he was forced to wear a chastity belt? The mystery made his face hot, his mouth going slack with arousal.

"Uhnnnnnnff," he groaned.

He squeezed his eyes shut, thinking of Master Ryan's voice and soft eyes. The way he blew out smoke on the balcony and his flustered face when they first met...

Charlie came, his cock (which could never be human) swelling into a knot.

A tear rolled down Charlie's cheek, his breath heavy.

Would these feelings ever be reciprocated?

3