Second Arc (His Art of War) – 146. Royal Breakfast IV
945 9 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Second Arc (His Art of War) - 146. Royal Breakfast IV

"One more thing, I want to ask you for something," said Angel in a casual tone.

"Just say it," said King Eudon as he tried to swallow the rest of his anger and disappointment.

"About my contract marriage, I want to extend it to one year."

King Eudon turned to Angel due to his request. His brows were furrowed.

"Also, don't forget what we agreed on yesterday. If Princess Rose falls in love with me, she will be my real wife," added Angel before King Eudon made a sound. Six months was too short for him since there would be a lot of work waiting for him in Euphorion, so he wanted to increase his chance. After meeting and talking with Rose last night, Angel could not deny that his desire to have Rose was getting bigger. Either because of his personal feelings or because of his kingdom interests. Especially after he saw Rose's healing ability. But of course, despite his position and authority, Angel didn't want to force his feelings on Rose.

"Does that mean what you said to Artheur earlier was true?" guessed King Eudon as he was trying to regain his composure. He didn't know he should be happy or sad to hear this.

Angel smirked.
"True or not. You cannot deny that my marriage will bring benefits to Euphorion and Zephyrus." If he answered with yes, then King Eudon could use Rose to control him. That's why he preferred to answer with an uncertain answer.

King Eudon sighed and closed his eyes as he leaned his back into his chair. Without military power and with this many enemies, he had no room to negotiate with Angel. Besides, under these circumstances, it would be better if Rose stayed in Euphorion, at least for a while. Unfortunately from his words, it was clear that Angel didn't want to let her go. Even though King Eudon didn't mind this, there was only one thing that worried him, if Angel changed his mind one day and became cruel, with Rose with him, then nothing else could stand in his way. Andromeda would return to the dark times, where the dark king ruled this continent ruthlessly. King Eudon opened his eyes and looked at Angel.
"I leave that decision to Rose," he finally gave the same answer as yesterday.

"So, it means after you receive Princess Rose's words, then our relationship will be valid," he confirmed once again.

"On one condition, she must tell me directly," said King Eudon. At least he had to make sure Rose wasn't under Angel's influence.

"Very well." He knew King Eudon would definitely agree to his request since he had no choice. Moreover, after Angel gave him the documents.
"Regarding our next plan. I hope you can stay nice to them, especially Lady Ivetta and Duke Bartlet. But you also have to be careful with them. Since they are targeting us and Princess Rose now."

"Did they attack Rose?" said King Eudon since Angel mentioned it.

"Don't worry. I warned my general about this. She will handle it." He couldn't possibly say Rose's convoy had just been attacked last night since that would only break King Eudon's concentration of taking care of himself.

"Thank you for your help." King Eudon did not expect Angel to have prepared everything carefully.

"And one more thing, Lady Ivetta is currently trying to approach me to thwart my marriage. Please turn a blind eye for this."

"I understand," answered King Eudon. Although he was quite confused by this, King Eudon guessed that Angel had other plans for Ivetta. And it may have something to do with finding out more about the people involved.

After those words, Angel stood up from his seat.
"Then I'll end our conversation here." He tilted his head slightly, pointing at the documents in front of King Eudon with his gaze. With alacrity, Frost took the documents and put them in his blazer. Since they hadn't caught Ilex's spy yet, Angel couldn't entrust those documents to King Eudon since they might get stolen like General Ferand's report.
"I will excuse myself," said Angel with a nod.

To which King Eudon replied another nod.

Angel and Frost walked towards the exit. While King Eudon could only stare at them. A tired breath escaped his mouth.
"Rose, now it all depends on you," he muttered.

Dun forget to check out my Patreon~

Patreon-members:

Yuuki Hitomi, Johnny Ly, Nelodyn, absolue, Tyler Potter, Christina Dammyr, Noah Perry, Spencer Cohen, Erox, DemoniicGhost, Viviane Miranda, Yuuki Hitomi, reaper ,Shae D, Iftekhar Alam, Daniel, rei-sama, Azekno, IndecisiveKing, nomeacaso88, Bad Company, Eduardo, Nemorus, Bas van Schoubroeck, Eric Staind,Alvin Leung,William Rodriguez, Christopher Bidwell, Rui salvaterra, Leon Zhu, D. T. Macemore, Austin Applegate, Agideon, Gregory, Smudi Corp, EESDESESESRDT, LoneWolf, Zuyao Wu, Jonathan Lamontagne, Alberto Escalera,Didrik Sagafos, Redfuio, Puggan Se, Daniel Cortez, Robert Pospisil, Yuffievalor, Jaycob Strunk, Grundy00,Riley, Milestone, Od-Man, Andrew Desmond,Rikashi Shiarimoto,Skyler Ting,Thevasenan Thevanesan, unknown, CopeyDunt, Hybris, Stephen White, Trevor Martinez, Logan, shawn plumley, colin love, Draxisaur4, Ethan chen,Tobias Alkblad,JTOKING,Fluffypoochi, Ethan Johnson, Russ Ah,merc8,Cameron Taylor,Joseph Bentley,Sentinel, nolan nickelberry, Russell Davidson,HamDaniel,Brandon Bradley,regenschabe, Casey E Maupin,Pedro Sousa, Bodybags87,Torrinth,Drabone, Lorenzo Ledezma, Deathgodly, Red Phoenix, Ascal, Schneedrache, Yeuromain, Anthony Gauthier, Glenn Grogan, Gregory Lamberta, Alzein, Akhil, Eddy Yeung, Anita Torres, TheBroilern, Warwulfv,Jay Owens, DemonRight27, James Cullen, Drunk Drag, dfektz, Dr.SF, Baráth Bálint, Jesus Hernandez, stalin see, Mynamejeff, Jordan thompson, vokal dwayne, Kevin Tran, bloodbane 21, Triooo, Thomas Anderson, Stormrall, Ignacio Azpíroz del Cuvillo, Jake Briese, Gabriel, BloodDragon, heller8284, Spycam, Locke039, Cragen, Dylan, Armod, Jetdy S, Dylan Hatch, Joe G, Zacary Thomas Dailey, Jonathan Bromilow, ghost750x, Tamashii, Horst Reicht, Chris, Dave Arkad Caraqui-an, rusty lewis, Sleay, Jacob Weidner, Mark-A, Ray Brown, Cinnoé Smith, Maian, _Sup, Jay96, Thomas Anderson, Bärtsi, Grangel, Green3000, Shae D, Kyle, Ser, Freddie, Meanderaway, Acedia, Tanuki, Haarderade, Belduim, Nien78, Darth Melkor, Jonathan Flook, MacZeuss, The Tallest Joshua, Royce321,LORD SHAXX, Ynaxir, WiseRagnar, Hollowlce, Dallas, TheMightOfTheMaster, Cody Givan, Fullmoon, saganatsu and I like books.

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to click ❤️

My Patreon-page
My ko-fi page

My Discord


30