Third Arc (Fallen Heart) – 106. Royal Couple’s Night Walk V
319 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dark Moon Third Arc (Fallen Heart) - 106. Royal Couple's Night Walk V

"Do you have a medical box? His wound is a bit severe," asked Rose. But this wasn't an emergency, so she didn't use her powers.

"How bad?" asked Angel.

"It doesn't endanger his life, but his wound is a little deep. We have to clean it first before stitching it," Rose explained. Her eyes were on the wound.

"We don't have the equipment for that and only a few medicines," replied the actress who knelt beside the wounded actor. Her panic was heard in her voice.

"Then what are you waiting for? Take him to the nearest doctor," Angel ordered with a frown. They should have done that even without his command, but he guessed his presence might have scared them off.

After answering with a nod, the woman helped the actor up and brought him away.

After everyone left, all that was left was the actor trying to kill his friend.
"Do you have a defense?" he asked.

With difficulty, the actor turned to Angel. Although they had different faces, his costume was similar to his usual uniform as well as his hairstyle. He felt like he was interrogating himself.

"He took my role, Your Majesty. I've tried so hard to learn and climb up, but he suddenly took my role just like that. I was the one who should have played you. Not him," the actor sobbed.

"Really? Didn't he say it was your own fault?" Angel asked, he remembered the other actor saying it.

"It was just a small mistake, but they made it look like a big thing. I still deserve the role, Your Majesty," the actor defended himself.

"No, you don't." Another male voice suddenly answered him.

Rose and Angel turned to look at the origin of the voice, safe in the middle of his 40s in a neat suit.

Politely, he bowed at Angel. As for Rose, since she didn't take off her mask, he wasn't sure it was her. So he only gave her a polite nod.

"Your Majesty, I am the manager. I'm sorry for what happened," he said in regret.

"Can you tell me what happened?" asked Angel, just to make sure the actor wasn't a real bandit.

"This man was supposed to play you. But I caught him stealing the theater money a week ago. So I fired him and replaced him with another one," said the manager.

"I told you I just took my paycheck earlier than usual," the actor half-shouted.

"You didn't say a word when you took it. How could you say it wasn't stealing? Besides, didn't I say you shouldn't take your money ahead of time?" the manager retorted.

"I already said I need that money to pay my debt!" the actor replied furiously.

Angel raised his hand, asking them to stop this argument.
"Since this is an internal matter, I won't interfere. I just want to make sure it's not related to the city's security."

Then he turned to the manager.
"As for the play, since you used the war and me as your inspiration, make sure the script doesn't create any new problems for me," he warned.

"And don't announce about my presence. I don't want to make a big deal with it," he added.

"Yes, Your Majesty," replied the manager.

After that answer, Angel and Rose went backstage. Although some people had been waiting for the actors at the exit due to their curiosity for him, the soldiers had come and the elite soldiers had been waiting for the royal couple. So both of them could sneak out without a problem.

Without saying a word, they got into the carriage and left.

"I hope that doesn't sour your mood," said Angel.

Rose answered with a chuckle.
"It's fine. I found it a little funny. It's my first time seeing you as an actor. I think you have a talent for it," she said in a half joking tone.

"That also applies to you. Besides, I only need to act as myself," he replied.

"I only said one or two lines. Nothing compares to you," she reminded.
"Nonetheless, this experience was something new and I enjoyed it," Rose admitted. It was the first time she had done anything without her royalty privileges.

"Glad to hear it. Then I assume you don't mind another date," Angel answered.

"With pleasure." A smile appeared on Rose's lips. Surprisingly, even though she was enjoying their little escape, she started to ask questions. Was he also an actor in the real world?

>Read 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update.

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

8