New book out!!!
2.3k 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey yo! Not a update, just letting you guys know that the second book is up, Surviving the apocalypse as a werewolf!, so check it out!!
BTW, this book is about to be release on KOBO!, but you can already buy it there if you enjoyed the story and want to help the author out! Plus there will be an extra smutty chapter! Here is a sneak peek:
"I look down at myself only to see me without fur all over; instead there was a smooth skin and longer limbs stretching in front of me, tiny hands with five fingers each moving separately, as well as boots over my feet.
Patting myself I can feel the clothes covering my figure as I look down only to see a white and blue sock covering half my legs; the type of clothes my owner liked to put on me, matching her own blue dress.
I feel something moving on top of my head, and thankfully when I reach out I feel my long white ears are still present, fully stretched out in panic on top of my head, moving about in search for danger.
That’s why, because I was in such high alert, that a mere flustering of leaves makes me look out into the woods that surrounded this long picnic table.
My eyes did not see anything, but I had clearly heard a branch snapping at the same place were some leaves moved.
“Is… someone there?”
I should hide; talking with whatever this is was a stupid move, but I was scared and not thinking straight, my body had just changed drastically, I had being thrown in a strange place, and something was sneaking around me.
It was all too much to take in all at once.
And beyond all my expectations, a voice answers from the shadows, raspy and growly:
“Are you lost, little one?” "

Hehe (ノ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ︵┻┻

9