CHAPTER THIRTEEN BLISS OF THE AFTERTASTE…
2.9k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After our… exercise I stay in bed for a while with Dylan hugging my back, his arm laying over my waist limply since he was too small to hug me completely, while I embrace a very tired Richard.

I think I overdid it, just a little bit, hehe.

With my eyes open I let the night pass, their deep breaths and beating hearts sounding like a lullaby to me. I hug Richard harder, a strange sadness overcoming me.

Fuck, what’s wrong with me? I just got 4 rounds of dirty intense sex, and yet the warmth I felt back then seemed to have been frozen in my already dead heart.

Stroking mindlessly Richard’s hair, I stop my hand mid-motion. What I’m doing? I look down at his sleeping face and clench my teeth, straightening up and getting to the edge of the bed, sitting there as I look back at them.

 I stay still for a while, lost in thought, my hands clenching into fists… then I stand, clean Richard up and bring him closer to Dylan, leaving the two hugging each other with a blanket over them.

I watch the night pass by, confuse. Fuck, I knew humans would bring only trouble… their kind always brought a mix of emotions with them, of lust, of hate, of love, of fear.

I hit the wall with my fist once my mind tries to make sense from the chaos that my heart is in right now.

Humans… they are mere pets, to be played with, caged, savored and tossed aside, like the cattle they were…

No attachments.

No feelings.

And yet, once I remember the smiling face of Dylan, or the gasping one of Richard under me, I can almost feel my dead heart beating again.

Goddamnit, what’s wrong with me? I think, resting my head against the glass.

Focus now, Samael, focus, control your thoughts, and you control your emotions, control your thoughts…

I try to distract myself, change my line of thought; The two of them are tired now, they will want breakfast, won’t they? What should I make today? Cereals? I will need milk them, yes, yes.

Oh, right, I should choose which clothes they will wear today, yes!

I still had a lot of time, so I choose carefully all the outfits, as well as went to get some fishes for lunch and let them marinate, absorbing a mixture of herbs and olive oil, as I already had cleaned the scales and taken the head off beforehand.

At least is what I think I was supposed to do since this cooking books don’t have any video to show how is done, sad, internet was so convenient.

The sun was already out once Dylan wakes up, making me curve my lips up, thinking about how he would react at the little surprises I left for him; such as walking up been hugged by a very-totally-naked-Richard.

You are welcome sweet Dylan.

I hear him gasp, smelling his arousal as he probably looked up and down all over the very well-toned body in front of him.

After a very, very long time later I hear him rustling off the bed, his feet touching the ground as great part of his clothes were gone, obligating him to wear the ones I especially separated for him.

I whistle once a blushing Dylan comes to view, walking slowly and trying to get used to the outfit and shoes. Ok, I surpassed my own expectations.

He was wearing women clothes, a white blouse with fluffy sleeve and neck up buttons, as well as a corset tight on his waist covering until it reached his nipples, but not covering them. To complete the look he was wearing a long skirt filled with waves or ruffles, going slightly up on his behind, staying shorter in the front and showing off part of his legs and the high heels boots.

He was walking awkwardly, trying to maintain his balance upon those heels, holding the edges of the skirt down as if trying to cover more of his legs.

Well, to be fair, they were a little short in the front… hehe.

“Good morning sweet Dylan! You look wonderful today! Did you sleep well?”

“W-well, I-…”

“Great! Here, some cereals for you, but once you are done, can you take it for Richard? I think he is a little too tired to stand today…”

I see him blush, once more, fidgeting with the edge of his skirt, shyly nodding and agreeing, while my brain was already planning how to settle this two together.

Unfortunately Dylan didn’t need to go back there in the end, as Richard came out the room on his own, walking slowly until we could see him for what I could hear, wearing leather black pants, black t-shirt with ruffles going from the collar until the end right at the middle, with black waves flowing.

Pity, he didn’t use the cane nor the black gloves I separated for him, they would be so fitting with the outfit, uhm. 

He just sat down with a heavy sigh, covering his face with his hand in a still sleepy way, making me put his bowl and a mug of black coffee in front of him, as he silently digs in.

“Good morning wolfy, how are you feeling today?” I said in a low tone, leaning forward towards him, smirking all the way in. He tries to ignore me, but I can see how he tightness his grip on the spoon.

“Hey, don’t you think Dylan looks wonderful today?”

He scowls, suspicious, but looks nonetheless; and drops the spoon inside the bowl. Dylan is red as a tomato, looking all around and avoiding us completely, holding his skirt down.

“Come on, Dylan, you have to eat.” And let that skirt drop.

Since none of them seemed comfortable with the conversation at hand, eating silently with a tension in the air; probably because of yesterday; I didn’t force it. Instead I ask something that have been bothering me for a while now:

“So, cupcake, what is exactly this so important mission that you guys are in?”

I was cleaning the dishes when I asked, this time wearing something more than an apron, getting on the same vibe as them with a pirate outfit, leather, sword, and a hat to top it off.

Get the theme here? The mistress in distress, her noble knight, the bad pirate…

Anyway, I was cleaning the dishes, my back turned towards them, when Dylan starts talking, for the first time really using his serious tone:

“We are searching for where this all began.”

“Oh, really? Like patient zero or something?”

“Oh, no, that would be impossible, but we have a good idea where it was created.”

“Oh, created you say? What makes you think that?”

They exchange serious looks, but seem to realize they are mad at each other in the middle as they look away too fast.

“You are not the first… different creature we have encountered, and the last one we saw gave us some interesting information’s.”

“Yeah, but some problems here and there, people not wanting to believe, made these missions quite difficult to elaborate. This one, actually, is the last one.”

“So… still you two believed uhm? What did he say then?”

“That there is a laboratory in one of the big cities around our camp, he just didn’t knew the exact place, where the virus was created.”

I almost drop a dish there, my body tensioning against my will upon hearing about the laboratory. Trying not to give anything away, I manage an uhm in response.

“And you think is here…?”

Silence followed as I felt their gaze burning holes on my back.

“You know the place, don’t you?”

I hesitate a slight second, but it was enough for them. Dylan, clapping his hands, a big smile plastered over his face, said:

“Great, that’s really great! We can finally find the laboratory! Don’t you get it? We can find the cure, or at least a vaccine!”

“And who said I’m going to tell you where it is even if I knew?”

Shocked, Dylan started: “Wait, you don-“

That’s when we are interrupted by a heavy foot opening my front door as a bunch of armed men surround my kitchen.

I stop cleaning the dishes up, turning slowly to stare at them, thinking how this was going to be fun.

~~~~

Sorry for the lack of updates last week, I was making the story up so it took some time to write is down and settle what I wanted to do with the story from now own.

So… Are you guys ready to cringe of anger a little?

Heheh~~

And *gasp* there is a story here? Whaaat?! Is not pure smut???

MC: I wouldn’t mind been a porn book mind you…

Author: Yeah, sure, of course you wouldn’t, no one is questioning that for sure…

MC: So when is the next time I’m going to do the D?!

Author: You just had it and you are already asking for more?! Scram!

41