CHAPTER SEVENTEEN UNDER MY WILL
2.9k 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Richard’s eyes widen when my red ones locked with his filled with lust and hunger, making me pass my tongue over my straight incisors and over my lips. I take my dick off from Dylan slowly, my member already hard; if it had deflated at all; as I quickly clean him up, taking my semen off not to have him sick later on.

Though I would really enjoy a double take with him as my semen took action inside him, uhm uhm.

Laying him down on the side and covering him with a blanket I give him a quick kiss on the forehead, brushing his hair off of his face, as I go back to play with Richard.

With all that done I sit beside Richard with a smile on my face, one hand on my chin and the other drawing circles around Richard’s nipple.

“So, big bad wolf, are you ready for a round with me?”

“Fuck you!”

“Wow, slow down cowboy, I intended to make you participate with Dylan, I didn’t think he wouldn’t be able to take one more round with you!”

He doesn’t say anything as I keep teasing him, passing my finger over his nipple and bending it a little, earning slight hisses of pain from him.

“Do you hate me?” Why did I ask that? My member was pulsating hard for some release, I didn’t have time nor need for chitchat.

“I do.”

“Oh, really? Why? Is not for the killing, and I even saved your asses… then I? Because I’m a vampire? A monster?” Stop mouth! I don’t really want to know the answer to that!

“Because you messed with Dylan.”

“Oh, I see, I interrupted your couple moment... But have you never heard of a threesome?”

“Fuck you!”

“You are no fun, seems like you will need a harder punishment than I anticipated… I will teach you to submit to me.”

He didn’t say anything, wary of my movements once I stood to choose some toys.

This should be fun.

I brought it all close to the bed, out of sight, as I took the lube beside him, making him start swearing.

“Oh, no no, thought your mother taught you better than that, will need to wash your mouth with soap later, tsk tsk, such a dirty mouth.”

I put the gag back in his mouth, as promise if he nagged about, and chose my first weapon.

Standing with a little long leather whip, I pass my fingers over the straps of leather falling down like a mane, looking down on Richard as I put my feet on his leg, pressing it open as I slight hit his inner thigh, making him flinch.

“I will make you beg for more my big, bad wolf. This night I will open your mind to the true pleasures of the flesh…”

I hit him again, this time on his hard dick, making him hiss under the gag. Passing it over his legs I knee down, passing it over his dirty abs, knowing where to start.

Beside the bed was a bucket of ice. I took one cube and lay it right on top of his bellybutton, making his muscles tense and contract involuntary, the shivering starting not long after. I start sliding it up, following the lines of his abs, passing it over those hills until his nipples, making him gasp under the gag, closing his eyes as he tried to hold his reactions, failing miserably.

I start to lick the train left behind, water and semen melted together as I played with him, drawing every inch of his body with the ice and my tongue.

Not long after there was only one place left intact from my teasing, making me grab another cube, rolling it in my fingers as I sat to look him in the eyes, smiling like a kid in a candy store.

I put the ice right at the tip of his dick, making him cry a choky moan, his dick trembling as if having a seizure, worsening as I rolled it down the ledged, stroking him up and down with the ice cube on my hand, until my mouth joined by slightly biting the tip, then licking it, trying to pry it open with my tongue, my hands steadily working their way over his pulsating member.

He forced his hips up, trying to fuck my mouth, and I let him have it for a while, throwing the ice away, but once he was reaching his climax I pushed his dick off my mouth, smirking at him.

“Na-na-na, this is punish, remember? Who would I be if I let you cum that easily?”

At that I went back to the toys, out of his view, ready to make him beg to cum. I took his gag off thinking about it, and said:

“Let me know if it hurts too much then I will stop, ok?”

I did not let him see what I had in hands as I filled it with lube; it was a thin flexible metal rod filled with small balls on its ledge, long enough to keep him harder than he already was.

Sitting up to look him in the eyes I started to play with him, holding his dick hostage with one hand, bringing the toy with the other and placing it at the tip of his dick. Slowly I started pressing it down, opening it up and pushing the rod inside his dick.

“F-fuck! Goddamnit you s-son of a b-bitch! Ah!“

He keeps swearing, stopping from time to time to gasp for air as I forced it in until the end, touching his inner walls of his already hard and swollen dick, now filled to the brim.

There was a ring on the tip of the rod, standing out of the dick, were a pass my finger in, making the rod rotate inside him, as he buck his hips up, unable to control himself anymore.

“Such a lewd wolfy, I’m just getting started…”

The next one I let him see in full display, a huge dildo, playing with it in the air.

“Oh, no no no!”

I just smile, my eyes turning into crescent moon shapes as I bring his waist up, ignoring his effort to lay down again.

He could only tighten the grip of his hands over the ropes once I went to his tail and start playing with it, his totally contracted body at my mercy and unable to protest in the slightest.

I took his tail off, and without needing to prepare him I only passed lube over the dildo, plugging it all the way in without warning. In his attempts to hold his moans down he ended up whimpering, which made me hornier.

For his surprise, however, I back off, letting the dildo in, as I go up and hug his shoulders and back, kissing him and rasping my body up and down his, which was very over sensitive with all the toys and no relief.

Our tongues fought for dominance but once he tried to enter my mouth he grazed one of my incisors by mistake, filling my mouth with blood and making me even more eager, devouring his mouth.

Out of breath I let him go, having I nice look at his green misty cat eyes, and his black messy hair.

“Once you beg me to stop while calling me master I will take this toys off and fuck you like a madman.” I said with an innocent smile as he growled an answer:

“Fuck you! I would never call you a master, even worst begging!”

“Don’t say that big wolfy… you might inspire me…”

Without moving from where I was, still locking eyes with him and hugging his back, I moved my finger over a controller he didn’t see, turning it on and pushing the vibration up.

The dildo, you see, was an electronic one… that vibrated.

He tried his best to control his reactions, especially with me so close inspecting him, but at the same time that I talk I pushed the button all the way in, making him open his mouth like a fish searching for air.

“Beg.”

“N-never!” He said between gasps once I start pushing the vibration up and down, like a thrust. My devilish hands slide down his abs, reaching for the ring, as I start to push it in and out at the same time with the vibration of the dildo went lighter to stronger.

“Do you like being double fucked? Beg

He didn’t answer, but didn’t beg either, so I went down once more, one hand in the control, other in the ring, and my tongue covering the exposed skin of his legs and thigh.

The lewd sound of his dick been punctured mixed with his gaps until I bite down his leg, filling his body to the limit with my chemical, making him scream immediately and trying to free himself, unable to fight back all the pleasure as I started sucking him.

I quicken my pace, watching his member pulsate with tick veins as if it was about to explode, and for once I heard what I longed to hear.

“Oh, f-fuck p-please I-I!

I bite stronger, fastening my pace, stopping with the ring and moving the dildo in and out in the pace of the vibrations, making his inner walls tremble.

“That’s not how you beg, wolfy.”

I caught his dick between my teeth, sucking it up with the ring on it, making him gasp and hiss in pain, fighting back the rode inside of him.

“P-please, oh fuck, please-please m-master!”

“Please what wolfy?”

I stop playing with the dildo, letting the vibration on automatic as I gave all my attention to his dick, passing my hands over it and his balls as I kept sucking the tip, circling it with my tongue and licking the base as a lollipop.

“Please master let me cum!” He screamed with the last of his forces, but managed to scream more once I took the rod off and his cum came all at once and for a long time until he flopped back on the bed, breathing hard.

Of course I did not wait though.

I took the dildo off only to push mine inside him, no warnings or prep, just straight hammered it in, but I didn’t move yet as his legs were up in the air bound together, hearing him swear again.

I kept myself in, adjusting to his walls, as I took the straps of the legs off, but not completely; making him turn with my dick inside him so that his back was towards me, making him stay on his knees as he hands were still bound to the bed.

I work fast, nesting my dick inside him as I started to pass the rope over and knot it in a way that his legs were braced together with his arms, straight up and bound together to the front, stretching his back and butt, leaving his entrance even more expose and his insides even more accessible.

Once I pushed his face down on the pillow I went in and out, ridding him, this position with his bend legs to the front with the knees touching his elbows made it easier to go deeper and harder, even more impossible for him to run away from my attacks.

I took his hips off the bed once I started to get serious, only his butt visible and stretched as I watched my dick go in and out of his entrance, his moans driving me crazy.

I accelerate even more, fucking him hard, massacring his prostate, as I grab his hair and pull his head back, making him moan in my ear as I bite his shoulder, licking his salty skin as his blood filled my mouth and made me moan.

Such delicious pets I have… I can’t get enough of them.

~~~~

Author note:

The BDSM community condemns acts of forced sex and anything hurtful to the partners, there is a lot of care and preparation put into it, so please do not think that this story nor the BDSM are intended to explore rape/forced sex/abuse, they are only a community who explore different kinks, been very different for each member as well.

42