CHAPTER THIRTY MY TURN
2.6k 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Richard eyes widen a little but I don’t give him time to think of a come-back, I just simply hold his hips tight and thrust deep on him, full speed from the beginning that makes him gasp and roll his eyes and head back.

Between thrust, however, I try to say:

“And-I have-A new- Toy to- show-“

At that my eyes turn black, with a circle of red in the middle, and out of nowhere Dylan is pushed down on Richard’s dick, making both hiss a sharp breath while I start to fuck Richard and Dylan at the same time, using my telekinesis to move Dylan up and down Richard’s dick, riding him and at the same time having the accuracy of my own as every thrust hit his sweet spot.

But that was hardly enough now, wasn’t it?

They need a much more… severe punishment, but you see, my telekinesis was something that bypasses physical barriers, which means… That I started to jerk them off while they were still being fucked.

The overload of pleasure made Richard unable to do much beyond grunt and moan as he frowned and tried to stop the sounds from coming out.

Dylan, on the other hand…Discovered his true calling and started screaming my name.

Like, really, my sweet, pure, innocent cupcake is a screamer?

Well, not as pure as before I may tell ya!

“Oh! Sammy! R-right Ah! Yes, right there! Faster! Ugh, uhm… yes!”

I did not think that I could be more turn on than I already was; but Dylan proved me wrong as he keeps screaming his desires, passing over all his shyness.

So I complied and went faster, harder, creaking the bed underneath us as I push their bodies down with more strength and speed.

I could smell their arousal, feeling every pore of air around me, I could almost feel their climax coming, the hotness spreading on their lower abdomen, ready to burst yet again.

But I wasn’t done yet.

So once I increased the speed of my invisible hand over their dick I warped yet another one on the base and squished it, enough that no cum could pass.

The effect was immediate, and very satisfying.

They hiss in pain and start to squirm away, patting and puffing, trying to get rid of my pressure so they could cum and climax, but I do not allow them, in fact, I have better things them ropes now, I think as I bring Richard’s arms back and tie them up, as for Dylan I bring them all the way up so he could grab Richard’s hair.

Dylan starts to beg immediately between his screams and gaps for air; a very human reflex that soon he will learn to get rid of; as his waist starts to swirl around trying to free his dick, but only making things worse for Richard who had his own dick being jerk off, held, and now twirled around by Dylan’s ass.

That brought a satisfied smirk to my lips, seeing him melt away by all the pleasure we were giving him, unable to even scream as Dylan could, something that I needed to change…

So I adjust myself in a way that I can make Richard ride my dick as I start licking Dylan’s nipples, my free hands going up and down his tummy, then playing with his other bud as I licked, sucked, pulled a little while giving it tiny bites.

Looking up to them, I ask in a naughty way:

“Do you want to come?”

“Yes, please, Sammy, please I-! Ugh, I can hold on, ple-please!”

“Then turn around for me.”

I just say that for him to know that I was turning him around, his legs now embracing Richard’s waist as his tiny ass kept bouncing up and down, engulfing Richard’s member as Dylan’s member bounced in the air, my telekinesis being barely visible against his skin, but very effective nonetheless.

“I want you to bite each other them as I bite you cupcake.”

They don’t waste their time, the pressure being too much; and now building up on me too, a hot turmoil spiraling on my lower abdomen ready to burst; as they go for each other’s neck, moaning with the taste of blood.

But fully trembling once I let they cum, while biting Dylan’s neck and filing Richard with my seed.

I suck his blood at the same time that I embrace their bodies with my arms, feeling they tremble under the enormous pleasure we are having, being unable to do much beyond riding this feeling and letting it overtake our senses.

Once it’s over both flop on the bed, exhausted.

We stay still like that for a while, our dicks still inside each other; except Dylan’s, who curved himself in a ball and hugged Richard toned body, drawing circles around his abs as I lay down sideways, looking Richard in the eyes as he was still trying to calm himself down from his climax, making me brush his hair out of his eyes and stroke his head.

“My wolfy indeed…”

He gave a low grunt but did not complain, closing his eyes and resting his head on my palm.

I start rubbing my cheek against his, lowering to his neck, him turning to give me better access as I start licking him until I reach two open points that still oozed out blood, licking it clean too and making him sigh in satisfaction.

“Acting like a kitty now hey?” Teased Richard, softly speaking, still riding the sensations, the warmth, the closeness.

But wait, in this scenario I would be the cat then? No, no… not the cat, a tiger, a ferocious black tiger…

“Kitty my ass, I’m a ferocious black tiger.” He chuckles, nibbling my finger when it went to close to this mouth as my thumb keep stroking his face.

“Those don’t even exist.” Said Dylan, half asleep between us.

“Doesn’t matter~~”

“And you don’t even have a pussy…” We both chuckled at Dylan’s sleepy answer.

“How about I purr for you then?” I say right beside Dylan’s ear, licking it and making him shiver as I start nibbling his earlobe.

“Noo~~~Stop… I’m sleepy…”

I laugh right beside his ear, bringing another shiver but I back off, letting him rest a little.

“Wait, what Dylan would be?” Asks Richard, a naughty smile on his face.

“Well, that’s obvious.” By now even Dylan looked up, curious. “A tiny fluffy bunny.” Richard snickers but the ready to fight kinky girl is awaken from inside Dylan.

“A bunny? A BUNNY? Hell no! Choose me something mainly, like, like a falcon or, or a strong horse even! But come on, a rabbit? Really?”

“… How about a squirrel then?” This time Richard fully laughed out loud, earning a punch on the shoulder.

“No! Meany! Both of you!”

We laugh as his tantrums, cuddling some more and talking nonsense, chitchatting like lovers after a rough round of wild sex.

We did not comment on what happened back in the lab and I was glad for it; I did not have time to realize yet that I had killed my master, my father, my creator.

The killing was justified, I know, but no logic, no words, culd calm my aching heart from the feeling that I just killed my father.

One thing he may be correct in, however, was about staying away from the humans; but now that I lost the game, we were bound to have more contact with those creatures.

And yet I was glad… glad for my now two hot vampires to make me company.

Maybe I didn’t need humans after all, I chuckle.

As we were getting comfy, however, they forgot the predicament that we were still in; as, more specifically, where our dicks were still in, any movement making our member swirl inside the fleshy hole as their muscles tighten up around it.

I hiss, at the same time as they realize their mistakes as my member hardness inside Richard, filling the air with my sent as I filled him in with my cock.

I lick my lips, my eyes turning black-red, a purring sound resonating deep in my throat.

“Ready to test out the endurance of your now immortal body?”

I said, but did not wait for their answers.

As for what the future held for us… I could think of it later. For now, all I wanted was to pass this precious time with my lovers.

My two vampire lovers.

~~~~

Sob sob, heey, who is sad that this is over??

Will miss Samael, he was fun to write, I would always make a chapter draft and think: Uhm, still not enough kinky jokes from Sammy.

Hehe.

  1. There is still the epilogue ok? Thought you would all disappear after this lol.

Last but not least, THANK YOU for reading so far, and I hope you enjoyed it!!!!

゚*。(・∀・)゚*。

28