Vol 7 – Chapter 9 – Getting To Know Tama And Pochi (R18)
1.8k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun set and Lulu followed my directions, parking the wagon by a small stream, a perfect campground.

 

Liza quickly hung up the wolf carcasses, bleeding them.

 

Arisa, Tama, Pochi and Mara went into the woods to get firewood. I made sure to warn them not to go far, but three of the four could fight very well.

 

When the girls came back, and Liza began to cook, I recharged Nana. I did it this morning, but she requested another one--I wasn’t going to say no. Mara was sitting next to the wagon, though she would occasionally glance up when Nana let out a giggle or noise when she felt extra ticklish.

 

After dinner, I discussed a change in the normal guard routine, since I wanted Mara to get experience as well--I was going to be taking second watch, along with Tama and Pochi.

 

***

Tama and Pochi knew about my Map, and I had told them that there was nothing nearby. They trusted me implicitly and lay against me with their eyes closed. I was laying on my back with Tama and Pochi each cuddling one of my legs.

 

They began to whisper to each other for a few seconds, with my enhanced hearing, I heard them mention ‘carrying out Liza’s plan’, and ‘serve master.’

Spoiler

Tama looked up at me, her large eyes meeting mine, before she began to move--changing her position slightly, she rubbed her face on my stomach a few times. After this, she wrapped herself around me and slid up me, pausing to sniff my chest.

 

Pochi was now crouching next to me, Tama straddled my waist.

 

Our guard location was out of the direct line of sight from the camp, so hopefully no one would walk in on this--it could be a little awkward. Though, Arisa, Nana, and maybe Liza would just ask to join in.

 

“Air Curtain!” I cast the spell, creating a barrier around us, which would block out all sound--of course, if it were normal people trying to keep watch, this would be one of the worst things that they could do, I had my map.

 

“Master, can I serve you?” Tama asked, cutely tilting her head--as she leaned over, I could see straight down her rather loose shirt. My body reacted, and caused her to giggle and squirm around a bit.

 

Smiling widely, she lowered her hips more, pressing her crotch securely against me--she began to purr.

 

“You may.” Of course I wouldn’t turn this down.

 

“Yes!” Tama lowered her upper body, nuzzling against my neck, licking it a few times--while staring up at me, her large eyes filled with heat.

 

I was curious how much she knew, and she seemed experienced--so I decided to let her take the lead.

 

She squirmed around, shimmying out of her clothing, before dropping it next to me and revealing her body--I had seen it when fairly often when we all bathed together, but every time I saw it, it was still incredible.

 

Her breasts were large and soft, larger than any of the girls except Nana and Mia. She had a flat stomach, and rather thick white pubic hair, her thighs were also well-shaped, and rather elastic.

 

Other than her ears, slit cat-like pupils, and fluffy tail, she looked very Human.

 

“Yay!” She kissed me, her lips were soft and warm--she smelled really nice, and with a strange secondary scent that was animalistic--wild, even arousing.

 

After a few seconds, she broke the kiss and slid down my body--she deliberately maximized the contact between our bodies the entire time. She let out little moans as her bare nipples rubbed along my clothing--she stopped when she was kneeling between my legs.

 

Lowering her head, she rubbed her face on my crotch a few times, sniffing--her little ears fluttered, her tail standing upright, with the tip swishing rapidly from side-to-side.

 

When she looked up at my face again, I nodded, and she let out a purring sound as she pulled my pants down. She looked at my dick for a moment, before opening her mouth, lowering her head--she encompassed the tip and began to lick it. While running her tongue around the head, she began to suck it gently.

 

Her tongue was a little rough, but for some reason, it increased the pleasure instead of causing pain.

 

I was a virgin on Earth, so I had never experienced anything like this before--I had frozen. Luckily, Tama didn’t seem to mind--she looked like she was having fun, and I was definitely enjoying myself, so it was fine.

 

Slowly, Tama began to bob up and down, and she began to take more and more of me into her mouth--until her throat began to bulge out. She was purring quite enthusiastically, and her ears fluttered.

 

Finally, I reached my limits and orgasmed.

 

She made a noise of surprise as her cheeks bulged out and some of the liquid escaped from the corners of her mouth, running down my shaft. With a quiet gulping noise, she swallowed it all, and then she licked off the excess.

 

“Master, good?” Tama asked.

 

“You did very well.” I smiled at her, reaching down and stroking her hair--playing with her fluffy ears. She really liked when I did that, she closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. When she opened them again, she smiled widely, with a pleased look in her eyes.

 

“My turn?” Pochi spoke up from where she had been crouching beside me and watching--she had, at some unknown time, taken off her clothes and was waiting with obvious anticipation.

 

“Aye!” Tama said with a soft giggle, moving to the side and straddling my right leg, letting out quiet moans as she rubbed her damp crotch on it--she made room for Pochi to straddle my left.

 

When I looked curiously at their interaction, Tama patted her chest, causing a fascinating jiggling, before speaking.

 

“Tama is the older sister!” Her sentence is longer than usual, “Going first!”

 

Pochi nodded enthusiastically, before lowering her head and sniffing me, her tail wagging at high speed. It was strange, but I became erect again incredibly quickly. Maybe it was because of my increased Stats--or because there were two beautiful girls who wanted to ‘serve me’.

 

Tama guided Pochi, demonstrating how to do it correctly--they alternated between who was sucking, and who was licking my balls and shaft. Just when I was about to ejaculate for the second time, Pochi--who was currently sucking--pulled back. Both girls placed their faces right next to the tip, their full lips parted and their tongues stuck out.

 

They caught the cum on their tongues and then shared it--kissing each other deeply.

 

Pochi was the one who broke the kiss first, she looked up at me--before licking my shaft clean of their saliva, and any missed cum.

 

“Continue?” Tama asked, tilting her head cutely.

 

I managed a nod.

 

She smiled and moved up again, straddling my waist, and rapidly hardening dick. She lowered her waist, reaching down and guiding me into her. At first, she was fairly tight, but soon relaxed, allowing me entrance with practiced ease.

 

Of course she wasn’t a virgin. She was incredibly good looking, and acted adorably, as well as being a slave since birth.

 

It was so warm, soft, and damp, squeezing me in waves. As soon as I was all the way in, she paused and watched my face. Once she saw whatever it was she was looking for--she began to move, up, and down.

 

She didn’t take a long time before she started moaning.

 

Pochi was watching with her tail wagging, anticipation in her eyes, and liquid slowly running down her thighs.

 

Within a few minutes, Tama’s muscles began to tremble, she moaned more loudly--her insides contracting tightly around me. She collapsed forwards, her hair was plastered against her damp skin--

 

Supporting her, and keeping myself inside her, I rolled over and pressed her against the warm grass-covered ground.

 

Thrusting in and out of her, at first slowly before speeding up --causing her to gasp, moan, and twitch with each movement.

 

Pochi was laying on her back next to us, her legs were slightly open, waiting for her turn--she was excited. A small puddle formed on the ground.

 

Tama seemed to orgasm at least four times before I stopped.

 

The anticipation on Pochi’s face made me want to do the same to her--so I did.

 

She lasted a little longer, and when she was laying there with a goofy smile and twitching, I finally allowed my self to orgasm, which I had been holding back.

 

Both girls laid side-by-side, covered in sweat, and various liquids--their damp skin was flushed a deep pink.

 

I took a cloth out of my inventory, along with some water, and carefully wiped them down--exploring their bodies carefully as I cleaned them, causing them to make even more noises.

 

“Wash Master!” Tama said to Pochi, who nodded to her.

 

With some effort, they raised into a kneeling position, and wiped me down--front and back, their eyes glittering happily as they worked. When we were clean, we lay down again and both girls clung to me--one on each side.

[collapse]

They smelt nice, and the muscles in their abdomens occasionally twitched--which I could feel, because of how tightly they clung to me.

 

I dismissed the Air Curtain and lay back, against a tree and waited for our watch shift to end.

Author's Note:
I know I said that the chapters would be new, but this seemed a good place to put this--and it has had changes.

What we learned:
Liza wants to help Tama and Pochi.
Tama and Pochi are quite experienced--because Demi-Human discrimination isn't as bad for hot girls who look mostly Human.
Air Curtain has displayed its usefulness.

30