Vol 9 – Intermission – Getting To Know Mia
1.3k 11 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Undress.” Mia pointed at me, her voice shook a little.

 

I had seen her undressed many times, and vice versa--but the lingerie somehow made her seem much sexier.

 

I took my shirt off, Mia’s eyes tracking every movements of my hands, and then moving over my skin. The tips of her long, Elven, ears twitched and fluttered.

Spoiler

When I finished taking off my shirt, I stood up and took off the rest of my clothing--it was a little uncomfortable being the one standing naked when your companion is dressed, not that I had anything to be nervous about.

 

Mia slowly slipped off the top of her lingerie, exposing her large, perky breasts. They bounced a little as they were freed from the restraints of the slightly tight top, it seems that Mia had grown a bit since she had bought the lingerie.

 

She held out a hand to me, silently asking me to help her up. Once standing, she took off the bottom, the last of, her clothing. She sat back down, and then lay on the bed on her back, “Do, whatever.”

 

Unlike the other girls, it seems that she wanted me to take the lead.

 

I smiled at her, and walked over to the bed, looking down at the beautiful Elven girl laying before me, open and defenseless, there was a deep trust in her eyes.

 

Finally, I got the chance to test out a theory, something that had long been debated, discussed, among Elf-lovers on Earth…What’s it like to play with an Elf’s ear?

 

Well, she had let me touch them, but she acted ticklish and made me stop, with blushing cheeks, saying ‘Not now.’, glancing at the girls around us.

 

When I straddled Mia’s body, she twitched slightly--in what seemed to be an instinctive reaction, quickly stilling herself. I reached down and gently rubbed one of her long ears, from base to tip. She shuddered--her cheeks flushing and her breath hitched every time I moved my finger on the soft skin.

 

Watching her reactions, I pinpointed the most sensitive parts of her ear--the outer edge, the tip, and a small section on the back. Her breathing had sped up while I experimented, her small hands reached up and touched my legs.

 

She twitched a little as her expression loosened, her fingers dug into the skin of my calves. I continued rubbing her ear, feeling the muscles in it tense up.

 

Elven ears had muscles in them, unlike Humans, which was why they could move so expressively.

 

From my thighs, which gently bracketed her slim waist, I could feel the muscles of her lower abdomen tense and rhythmically relax. The tempo of her muscles increased and she held her breath--her eyes stared into mine, seeming to stare through me--as her abdomen and thighs tensed, her petite body arching like a bridge.

 

I pinched the overly-sensitive tips of her ears.

 

She let out a strange squeaking noise, body arched and fingers clenching, digging into my calves. Her body below me rapidly dampened.

 

I was now running my fingers over her ears with both hands. I was moving them in a well-practiced manner. When I reached the tips, I would gently pinch them. The pressure seemed to cause her twitching to increase.

 

She was letting out ragged gasps and her toes curled, her legs twitched, her breathing caused her breasts to sway and undulate in a fascinating manner.

 

There didn’t seem to be any gaps between the peaks of her pleasure as she spasmodically twitched--judging from the way that she surrendered herself to it, this may be the first time that she ever experienced pleasure like this.

 

As she twitched one last time, arching up, all muscles tensed--I increased the pressure.

 

Finally she flopped back, I gently released her ears and stroked her flushed cheeks. Her mouth was slightly opened and she was panting, a little drool dribbled from the edge of her full lips.

 

“Tek, good.” Her voice was a mixture of a moan and whimper.

 

I leaned down and gently pressed my lips against hers, she mustered her  strength and kissed me back--like I noticed the only other time I kissed her, when I first rescued her from Zen, she tasted strangely sweet.

 

As she went red, needing to catch her breath, I released the kiss. I was curious about something--was saliva her only bodily fluid that had a honey-like taste.

 

Lowering myself a little more, I licked the sweat off her cheek. It was also sweet.

 

With a smile, I began to move down her body, running my tongue over her soft skin. She liked it when I licked her neck, I could feel her skin twitch as I ran my tongue over it--and when I reached her breasts, she started gasping again.

 

Her nipples were hardened, and she let out a whining sound when I began to lick, suck, and nibble them. Her hands grabbed my back, scratching at me--I paused and looked up at her. She stared down with glazed eyes, she wasn’t doing it to ask me to stop--she nodded, and one of her hands moved up to the back of my head and pushed it down.

 

Complying, I started again.

 

Her whole body arched up when I gently nipped her nipple, her legs wrapped around me, and I felt them spasm--between her thighs seemed to heat up, pressed against me and twitching wildly.

 

Her heartbeat was incredibly rapid, and she seemed to have stopped breathing as her chest was pressing against my face--her body was arched like a bridge.

 

After a few seconds, she started gasping. She untangled her hand from my hair and stroked me, muttering rapid-fire in Elvish--quietly, “Mutual love? It’s mutual love right? Lia was right, love is nice! So, nice you know!--”

 

I moved back up and kissed her again--after which, she stared into my eyes, hers misty. I decided to give her a few minutes to recover, I didn’t know how many times she had climaxed.

 

We lay there, my body on hers, pressed tightly together--just embracing each other as the sweet smell of Elven sweat filled the small room. She nuzzled into my neck, alternating between kissing it and whispering in Elven.

 

Minutes passed like that, “Continue.” Mia said, raising her head and looking into my eyes, her lips pulled back in a smile as she quickly kissed me, “Please?”

 

“Okay.” I imitated her way of speaking a single word, resulting in a smile.

 

Raising my body a little, I began to move down her, trailing my fingertips over her smooth skin--I would occasionally pause and kiss her body. She let out pleased sounds, twitching a little.

 

Finally I arrived at my destination, the base of her thighs, her crotch. She tensed for a second as I gently blew on her, goosebumps raising. She smelled sweet, a heady, musky scent--I wanted to discover if she tasted sweet down here.

 

She did.

 

The soft, puffy skin parted as I ran my tongue over it--the raised bump at the top brushed against my tongue…and Mia stiffened. Her thighs clamped around my head and her hands gripped my hair, she gasped.

 

It seems that she was rather sensitive there, so I carefully licked it, trailing my tongue over and around it. Before pulling it into my mouth, tightening my lips around it as I licked it. Mia was moaning as her hips bucked, her the rest of her body was stiff.

 

Her scent was much stronger, I could feel myself reacting. I could hear her blood pumping through her veins as her thighs clamped over the sides of my head. She seemed to climax a few times in a row, strangely, one would start before another finished, her lower lips rhythmically pulsed--my neck and chin were soaking wet.

 

When she finally let out a whimpering moan, a sweet sound that stirred an almost sadistic desire in me. I wanted to hear her make that noise more, the sound of pleasure, overwhelming pleasure. I did like making the girls feel good--but Mia seemed to feel quite a lot more than the others, her breathing was ragged and her skin was flushed.

 

Looking up, I saw her facial expression, which caused the strange desire surge in me again…Her eyes were rolled back and her mouth was open, drool ran down her cheek and pooled on the bed--her tongue poked out a little. She was insensate, conscious, but her mind seemed to still be surfing the reverberations of pleasure that pinged through her--judging from the way her muscle twitched a little, and her fingers spasmodically clenched and released, in a completely subconscious movement.

 

She had released me, her legs relaxed against the bed--almost as though she melted, unconscious muscular reactions caused her body to occasionally strain upwards.

 

I gently embraced her, holding her tightly against me as she recovered--she stared up at me, her lips twitching, but no words came out.

 

After almost ten minutes, she finally recovered, her body relaxed on the bed, her damp hair clung to her skin. We were laying on dampened sheets, from her sweat, and other fluids.

 

“Ready?” I stroked her forehead.

 

“Please.” She stared into my eyes, not looking away.

 

I shifted position and gently parted her thighs with one hand, she gasped at the touch.

 

She was definitely physically ready.

 

With a reassuring smile, I gently, slowly, entered her--she didn’t feel any pain, and encompassed me much more easily than I had expected.

[collapse]

***

An hour or so, and two or three Stamina Potions, later, we lay on the bed, relaxed.

 

Our bodies entwined, embracing. Her arms trembled a little as her small hands were clasped behind me.

 

“Night…Tek” Mia pulled her head back a little, her eyes meeting mine. Her pink, full, lips parted in one of the most expressive smiles I had seen--she looked more relaxed, and pleased than I had seen before--it was as though a weight, that I hadn’t realized was there, had been lifted from her slim shoulders.

 

“Goodnight, Mia.” I stroked her hair, and she leaned back in, her eyes closing and her breathing rapidly smoothing out.

 

With a smile, looking down at the incredibly beautiful Elf girl laying in my arms, highlighted by the dim moonlight that entered through an opened window.

 

It then struck me--I will have to tell her parents something, when they wake her in the morning.

 

***

“Goood morning, Tek~!” Arisa’s voice woke me.

 

At the same time, two weights pushed down onto the bed. I opened my eyes and looked up. Arisa was standing near the head of the bed with a smile, Tama and Pochi had jumped onto the bed and were rubbing their heads against my back--and sniffing.

 

Lulu is standing next to Arisa with a small smile, she looked to Mia, “Finally, huh.”

 

Mia nodded with a pleased smile, one of her hands stroking my back, her legs wrapping around me and tightening, “Finally.”

 

Nana and Liza stood in the doorway.

 

Nana actually smiled, “Congratulating Mother. Finally acquiring Master’s affections!” She gave Mia a thumbs up, which Mia returned.

 

Liza was fairly quiet as usual, but she nodded when her eyes met Mia’s.

 

It seems that the girls had been, somehow waiting for me to sleep with Mia as well. I don’t know much about some of their interactions--but I was glad that they happily accepted it.

 

“Mia!”

 

Oops, seems Mia’s father has come.

 

“Oh my, oh my, you’re getting along well!” Mia’s mother seems to have understood--and is rather understanding--as she looks at me and Mia with an understanding smile.

 

“Nn, mutual love.” Mia replies.

 

Mia’s father frowned at us, before Mia’s mother interceded, helping her daughter--and me. Well, rather than placating him, she more of spoke so much that he just seemed to give up.

 

After what felt like hours, Mia’s mother gets down to business, “Now then Tek, we’d like to hear about what happened with Mia, step-by-step, so would you be willing to meet with the Council of Elders?”

 

I paused for a second, before realizing that she meant what happened when I rescued Mia--Arisa obviously noticed, because she burst out in giggles. Mia’s mother seemed to notice next, rolling her eyes and going off in a machine-gun-speech, clearing up the misunderstanding.

 

It seems that I will finally be able to meet the rumoured High Elves.

 

I’m looking forward to it.

 

Author’s Note:

What we have learned:

  • Mia’s ears are very sensitive
  • Her sweat, saliva (and other bodily fluids), taste sweet--almost like honey.
  • Mia makes the MC feel a strange, almost sadistic, desire--as she lays, weakened, on the bed, at his mercy.
28