Vol 10 – Chapter 36 – The Man In Black Clothes
641 7 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tek here, when I do a big job, I make a list of what has to be done and then complete the tasks by the order of priority.

 

“How is it? Even among the many Slave Trading companies in the Royal Capital, only the Oriel firm has this level of product.”

 

The Slave Trader made a signal and 10 beautiful women and girls entered the room. It’s quite the enjoyable sight, since they only wear a single thin piece of cloth--like a very tight loincloth.

 

I’ve come to the Royal Capital to look for a person with a certain Skill, one which is needed for my plans.

 

“Oriel, I should have told you that I’m looking for educated people.”

“Yes, of course. Every one of these girls can read and write letters, they have also been properly educated on…other things.” The Slave Trader, Oriel, a beautiful woman with thick black hair, winked as she finished her sentence.

 

I look at the Skills of the girls again. Only the former nobles from Serio have the Shiga Kingdom Language Skill, but I can’t see if they can read or write from their listed Skills. If I’m not mistaken, the country of Serio was one of the countries destroyed by the Weaselkin.

 

The Slave Trader leans back against the couch in front of me, her arms crossed under her ample chest--it’s very obvious that this woman is used to using her prodigious charms to sell slaves, she is an experienced Trader, I can see the analyzing look in her silver eyes as they meet mine--she begins to explain each of the girls Skills, and appealing points.

 

“Leave the second and third from the right, the girl on the very left, and let’s see--” I pause, trying to make sure that the experienced woman can’t read which of those girls is the one I really need, “The red-haired girl over there.”

 

“Yes, understood.” Oriel leans forward, looking intently at me, before making a signal--all the girls, other than the three I selected, left. She gives another signal, and the girls strip off their single piece of thin cloth.

 

Well, it’s nice, but not what I’m looking for. Though, if a normal guy was buying slaves, he would be distracted by all the naked flesh in front of him and it would be easier for Oriel to fleece him.

 

“How much are they, each?”

 

“Well, this former daughter of a Duke is 300 gold coins. She has the blood of a Royal Family--although only of a small, and now destroyed Kingdom.”

 

She looks quite strong-willed, her eyes bravely meet mine, even though her lower lip trembles slightly. Her breasts are fairly large, somewhere between a D and DD, but they don’t sag. Her hair is curly and blonde, artfully framing her voluptuous body--she is also 17 years old.

 

There is something about this world, maybe the Magic, but even without bras…the women’s chest’s never sag, seeming perky and bouncy…I wish to meet the gods who made this world, and bow before them.

 

“This girl, a former daughter of an Earl is 200 gold coins. Her lineage is a bit inferior, but she’s obedient and her body is splendid; she would be useful for various things.”

 

Did Oriel’s eyes glint just then?

 

The girl being spoken about is rather timid-looking, her breasts are nearly D-cups, and her hips and butt are well-shaped. Her skin is pale-white and seems soft enough to leak water if you squeeze it. She’s level 3 -- and 16 years old.

 

Up until now were just the opening, the next one is the main act.

 

“This girl used to work in the Heraldry Office at the castle of Earl Lesseu--however, she was rude to the Earl and got turned into a slave. Her body is somewhat childish, but her beautiful face, and developing curves, show that she has potential for the future. Her Skills are rather plain, only Heraldry and Naming--but, of course, she can read and write as well as excels at filing documents; she would be helpful for a merchant. I’m doing you a favour, and setting her price a little lower than normal, at 30 gold coins”

 

This girl, who looks like she’s given up on life, is the reason why I went out of my way to come to this company.

 

I’m thinking of changing the names of the girls who were captured by the Lost Thieves, the ones with Alchemy and Compounding, which will allow them to hide in other cities.

 

She’s quite beautiful, just like Oriel said. She can be compared to Arisa or Mia. Her breasts are small, an A-Cup. Her hair is pale gold, and grows down to the base of her spine, brushing against the top of her perk butt. Her lips are strangely white, almost bloodless, and her eyes are ice-blue and seem to be lacking focus. Her name is Tifaliza, and she is level 5 -- she is also 15 years old.

 

Her visible Title is ‘Oriel’s Slave’.

 

But there are two hidden Titles, ‘Superficial Courtesy’, and ‘Rude One’.

 

Oriel doesn’t know that Tifaliza is the one I want to buy, so she moves onto the last girl.

 

“This girl can use Spells. She also worked in Earl Lesseu’s castle, but she also made a mistake and was turned into a slave. Her price is 50 Gold Coins.”

 

That price was cheaper than I expected, since the girl could use Life Magic.

 

The girl’s level is only 2, though she can use Life Magic. She probably got it from a Gift, or was born with it. Although she isn’t as beautiful as the other girls, she’s definitely cute--much better looking than over 90% of the girls I saw on Earth.

 

She’s 16 years old, with dark brown eyes and red hair. Her name is Nell, and she is about as tall as I am--her breasts are almost double those of Tifaliza. She has nice thighs, her butt however, is quite small--though round and bouncy looking.

 

“I’ll buy the Heraldry-user, and the Spell-user. The fallen noble girls have good looks and lineages, but I don’t need them.”

 

The girls have looks that are a mixture of relief and disappointment.

 

“Well then, Kuro, please come here again whenever you need more slaves.” Oriel looked at me with a grin, though her eyes still seemed to be trying to dig into me.

 

I nodded politely to her and then leave; taking a carriage back to the inn that I had temporarily hired a room in.

 

***

When we entered the room at the inn, I take out some clothing and sandals, placing them on the bed. I look back at the girls and see that they are taking off the temporary clothing that the Slave Trader had given them.

 

“Change into these clothes, we will leave the inn shortly.”

 

“I understand, master.”

“Yes, master.”

 

The girls look a little surprised, but rapidly start moving--I admit, I did watch for a few seconds before turning around and writing a letter to the staff of the inn, saying that I left early.

 

Of course, I paid in advance.

 

After the two girls finished getting dressed, I took them to the basement of the Mansion of Ivy by Teleport, though I had to go through two relays.

 

Luckily, there still isn’t any coup d’etat in the Royal Capital just yet. I don’t know if I stopped or delayed it--or if my fears where unwarranted.

 

The reports from the Viceroy and Guildmistress should have arrived here, so there’s no need for me to aimlessly stick my nose in on purpose.

 

***

“Teleport Magic. Chantless--Is master the Hero of the Saga Empire?” Tifaliza looks at me as she asks, her eyes widen very minutely. But, after learning to read Mia and Nana’s almost expressionless faces, I can tell that the girl is shocked.

 

“No. I forbid you from disclosing the fact that I can use chantless Magic. This is an Order.”

 

The two girls consented.

 

While they are still surprised, I take the two girls upstairs and into the living room.

“Kuro, welcome back. Are these the Human Resources that you mentioned?” Leriril saw me coming up the stairs and hurried over--which she had been doing recently, since she had seen me making the masks.

 

“That’s rights.”

 

“Kuro, welcome back.” Porina says, being drawn to the room by the sound of Leriril’s strangely excited voice.

 

“Porina, gather everyone, other than the five with the Compounding Skills, in the courtyard.”

***

“Adventurers, gather. You’re going to keep the others safe in the Labyrinth.” I announce, and then Teleport to the Labyrinth with the 47 armed Adventurers. Of course, I held a staff and even used a dummy chant.

 

“This is the first Area. Monsters rarely appear here, but I ask that you escort the others from here all the way to the great stairway at the entrance to the Labyrinth.”

 

“Aye, Kuro, Sir! I will tell everyone that we ran away from the Lost Thieves.” One of the female Adventurers spoke like a soldier and saluted me.

 

Their equipment are some that I have taken from the Lost Thieves, and the armour is actually surprisingly good, compared to their original Ant armour. I did, however, give an Ant Wing Magic Sword to the commander, as payment for the bothersome job--she had a worshipful look in her eyes when she held it, swinging it around a few times before kneeling before me--I’m worried that a ‘Religion of Kuro’ may appear--I had caught her more than once talking to some of the other rescued Adventurers about me in a reverent tone…

 

Making sure to warn the Adventurers, I go back to the Mansion of Ivy and divide the 87 Baggage Carriers into two groups and teleport with them. Lastly, I teleported the 23 Slaves that had living masters--I made sure to never reveal myself around them, and used Porina as a proxy; when teleporting them, I made sure to cover their eyes.

 

Now then, excluding the five people with the Compounding Skill, there are three Adventurers, and 55 slaves remaining in the Mansion of Ivy. The remaining slaves didn’t have a master, so they requested that I become their master.

 

The Adventurers who stay are noble girls from foreign Kingdoms, they begged me to let them stay--they were crying and saying that they’d be better off dead than having to endure the rumour that they escaped the Lost Thieves.

 

Now, for the next step.

20