Vol 10 – Intermission – Getting To Know Mara
1.1k 7 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning - This is a little more--intense--than normal 'Getting To Know' Chapters.

“Master?” A quiet, nervous voice brought my attention back from the Magic Circle I was currently designing, drawing on blueprint paper, alone in a room while the girls where out training.

 

Looking up, I saw that it was Mara standing at the entrance to the room, her tan eyes moved around rapidly, she was strangely reticent; the normally enthusiastic Dwarf seemed considering something.

 

“What’s up?” I placed the blueprints onto the table top, turning in my chair and giving my full attention to the small figure standing in the doorway.

 

“I-I have a…gift? A request.” She paused and looked down, seeming to gather her courage, before speaking quickly and quietly, “I-I haven’t been able to spend as much time with you as your other girls, an-and you might not like someone like me--but. I w-want to be with you, Master. You saved me, you let me live my dream…even allowed me to work with materials that I only ever dreamed of. I owe you my life--I owe you more. I want to pay you back.

 

Her hands were clasped in front of her, she paused to gather her breathe and her eyes focused on the floor. I got up and walked over to her, bending down, I reached out and gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

 

She twitched a little and looked up at me, her eyes widening and her cheeks flushed, “Please…accept this. It is usually given among Dwarves to the person, or people, that they wish to spend their lives with; alm-almost like a a Human Promise Band.” She stuttered and held out her hand.

 

Sitting in her palm was the earring that I had seen her making from Orichalcum, the golden hammer of intricate design. A spike for going through the earlobe and a clip to keep it in place, it wasn’t the kind to clip on, it was more permanent, “You don’t have to consider it to have t-that meaning…or to feel any obligations…I-I, need to give it to you.”

 

She stared up at me, her eyes only meeting mine for a second before her cheeks reddened even more, “I-I also, made some for…the other girls too--of course; w-we will be together. I, wanted to…” She started murmuring incoherently.

 

I smiled at her, stroking her silky hair, before crouching down so our eye-lines matched, and carefully took the earring from her shaking hand, “Thank you; and you can stay as long as you want, if you want to stay with me forever, please do.”

 

Holding the earring in one hand, I wrapped my other arm around her slim shoulders and pulled her into an embrace. As our faces neared, she closed her eyes, wrapping her hand around mine--the one that held the earring.

 

I kissed her, at first, our lips barely touching.

Spoiler

She let out a soft noise and clung to me, then parted her lips slightly, running her tongue along and around my lips, and when I opened my mouth in response--she began to explore the inside of my mouth, as though tasting me.

 

It was a rather inexperienced and clumsy kiss, but it wasn’t bad for what was obviously her first.

 

Her knees started trembling.

 

I picked her up, without breaking the kiss, her legs wrapped around my waist and squeezing--I carried her over to the couch in the center of the room; I sat down, Mara nestled in my lap.

 

“Master,” She broke the kiss and moved her head back a bit, her breathing disordered, “S-So, Master, can--can I be one of your girls?” She tilted her head, and then snuggled against me, embracing me tightly for a moment before speaking again, “B-But, I would prefer…if it’s okay with Master…to stay in the workshop and make equipment for you all instead of adventuring.”

 

She looked down, her hands clenching into fists, entangled in my shirt, “I’m not as good as the others, and I prefer smithing to traveling; with all the scary Monsters…”

 

I interrupted her self-degradation, gently kissing her and rubbing her back, and after a few seconds I broke the kiss. A silvery string linked our mouths for an instant before breaking, “It’s alright, I’m happy if you do what makes you happy. If you want me, of course I will accept you.”

 

“Th-Thank you, my Master…” She murmured and buried her face in my neck, kissing it almost frantically, “I only heard about it from my father--when he would get drunk and talk about mother,” She whispered, pausing to kiss me again, “This warmth--the heat in my chest…this need.”

 

She clung to me, “I need you, my Master.”

 

I stroked her back with one hand, the other holding the back of her small head, “I’m here for you.”

 

She smiled, then blushed, “Sorry, Master, I should stop babbling.”

 

With a slightly embarrassed look, she leaned back a bit, still sitting on my lap--and took off her thick leather shirt. She exposed strangely pale skin, and small, firm, breasts. Her nipples were stiffened, light pink bulges surround by a small tan ring, on almost-translucent skin.

 

She looked at me with a gaze that was a mixture of nervousness, and what seemed to be a need for acceptance.

 

I gently pulled her forwards, kissing her lips, her neck--and then down, over the soft pliant flesh of her exposed breasts. When I gently sucked her nipples into my mouth, running my tongue over them, she let out a gasp and shuddered, her hands entwining in my hair.

 

Her legs were still wrapped around my waist, her small body was light on my lap; I felt her soft butt squishing against my crotch, she squirmed a little, rubbing it against me with a little noise.

 

When I flicked her nipple with my tongue, she let out a whimper.

 

Using one of my hands, I was gently trailing my fingertips up and down her back, her skin was warm and pliant; slightly damp, shivering at my touch.

 

My other hand was playing with her free breast. It was soft and plump, squishing and distorting into interesting shapes, she let out quiet noises of pleasure.

 

“Master…” She wined, gripping my hair tightly, and grinding her crotch against my waist. I could feel dampness soaking through her thin pants, with the contact.

 

She seemed to be reaching a peak, so I gently nipped her nipple while softly pinching the other at the same time. She bit her lips, letting out a muffled squeal, bucking a few times, and collapsed against me--gasping for breath, a contented smile on her small face.

 

After a moment, she recovered. Raising herself slightly, she slid off her pants and dropped them onto the ground. At the base of her flat abdomen was a small, well-trimmed, patch of ocean-blue hair--which was soaking wet and sticking to her pink skin.

 

She looked a bit nervous.

 

With a reassuring smile, I moved a bit, removing my clothing.

 

I admit, the noise of admiration that she made was good--but she was a Dwarf, and would have only ever seen Dwarf-sized ones…if she had seen any; so I wasn’t too sure--though the other girls seemed pleased, so it was good enough.

 

She reached down and gently stroked me, playing with it, bouncing it a few times--before looking up at me with upturned eyes, “Master…can I?”

 

“Yes.” I stroked her hair with one hand, cupping her small cheek with the other, leaning in and kissing her. She carefully changed her position, raising herself and supporting her weight with one small hand placed against my chest, now properly arranged over me.

 

“W-Will it fit?” She muttered, incredibly quietly, then blushed a brilliant crimson, “S-Sorry Master, I didn’t mean to say that out loud.”

 

With those words, she lowered herself.

 

Her warmth encompassed me, warm and wet, squeezing rhythmically--she flinched a little at first--but she was well prepared and adapted quickly.

 

“Everything, for Master.” She whispered, and completely encompassed me with a mixture of a whimper, and a moan of pleasure.

s

Then she slowly started moving up and down, swaying a little as well, grinding against me--causing me to hit all the spots that made her feel pleasure.

 

Closing her eyes, she began to speed up and move more enthusiastically, moaning in pleasure--getting used to the feeling of me filling her. She pressed her chest against my face as she moved.

 

I happily indulged her.

 

Her moaning increased in frequency as she orgasmed for the second time, tightening spasmodically around me.

 

With one last twitch, she collapsed forwards on my chest, letting small noises. Alternating between kissing and licking my skin, nuzzling against me, “S-Sorry Master…I--I should make you feel good.”

 

“It’s alright.” I smiled and lifted her chin, kissing her deeply.

 

I leaned forwards, shifting our position. Carefully supporting her with one hand, I pushed her back against the couch, and supported myself on my elbows. I stared down at her, meeting her eyes.

 

She relaxed against the comfortable surface and looked back up at me, and even with her inhuman tan, pupil-less, eyes, I could see the heat burning in them--the emotion she was trying to convey.

 

Her eyes never leaving mine, her small body trembling slightly, she opened her legs, a look of anticipation crossing her face. “Please, Master.” An imploring expression, “Please, make yourself feel good--please do whatever you want.”

 

 

“Everything, anything for Master.” She whispered.

 

I lowered myself a little, kissing her, before shifting slightly. With a slight change of position I entered her again. She moaned and instinctively bucked her hips.

 

Maintaining the kiss, my tongue entangling hers--her taste filling my mouth, her scent filling my nose--I began to carefully thrust.

 

Her body was small, just under 4ft tall--but perfectly proportioned, not like Dwarves on Earth; I could see her lower abdomen bulge a little when I was all the way inside her.

 

The scent of our activity filled the room.

 

But I had remembered to cast a completely Opaque Flexible Shield over the doorway, no one would be able to look into the room.

 

In seconds she was moaning, her small hands scrabbling at the surface of the couch, her small body bucking--the muscles in her soft thighs and abdomen twitching spasmodically.

 

“Mashter---Ma--AAAA!” She thrashed around, and suddenly a deluge of liquid came from where we were joined. She collapsed back, her mouth hanging open a little, drool running from her slack lips and down her cheek.

 

I peaked at the same time she did.

 

But when I started to move, to pull out and allow her to recover--her legs wrapped around me tightly, so did her arms; her eyes were closed as she basked in the pleasure; she seemed to instinctively feel me exiting her.

 

“Pl--pleeashe…more?” She managed to pry her eyes open, “Mash-Master finally acceptsh me, I…don’t want it to end.” There were small tears in her eyes, I could see that she felt strongly for me, and that I hadn’t been paying enough attention to her.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to neglect you.”

 

A few tears came out at my words, but she had a contented smile, “I am pleashed with as mush time as you are willing to give me.” She was slurring her words.

 

“Please tell me--if you feel I am neglecting you.”

 

“I will, Mashter…” She looked up with me, pausing for a second, before raising her head and almost frantically kissing me, “Please continue?”

 

“Alright--but have this.” I smiled as I put the mouth of a Stamina Potion in her small mouth.

 

She quickly gulped it all down and her recovery seemed almost miraculous.

 

I smiled at her, and took one myself.

 

In seconds I was hard again, and was about to move when she looked embarrassed and then looked at me, “Can I please Master?”

 

Not sure what she meant, I nodded and raised myself a little.

 

With a slightly disappointed expression, she pulled me out of herself with a soft ‘pop’, and squirmed around, shifting her position--moving her  head to my crotch.

 

“Can I?”

 

“Of course,” I smiled at her cute request.

 

She smiled and pushed her long Aqua hair to the side, before opening her small mouth, taking me into the warm, dampness. Taking the tip in, almost filling a quarter of her mouth, she ran her small tongue around it--before beginning to suck.

 

Looking up at me through upturned, dewy eyes, she began to move her head. Only taking in small amounts of my length at first, watching and changing her movements, based on my expression.

 

As soon as she found a good rhythm, she happily kept going. When I came, she swallowed it down with a pleased noise, and then paused to allow me to recover--before continuing.

[collapse]

Eventually, after a few hours, and quite a few Stamina Potions, we just laying entangled on the floor. She had her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me, snuggling up against me, “Thank you--Master.” She whispered, before kissing me.

 

I quickly cast Clean on the both of us, and on the room.

 

A knocking suddenly sounded from the barrier, and Mara let out a surprised noise.

 

“Master, it’s time for dinner, I declare.”

 

Nana’s voice rang out.

 

“You probably need to eat, after using so much energy.” I heard Arisa say in a teasing tone.

 

“Okay, thanks. I will be out soon.”

 

Mara had jumped up and quickly got dressed, all the while blushing a deep crimson and looking embarrassed.

 

When I finally got dressed and dispelled the Flexible Shield--most of the girls were there, Tama and Pochi were playing with Mia, who was waving around a string.

 

Arisa was leaning against the wall and grinning at Mara and I.

 

Liza and Lulu weren’t there, they were probably working on dinner.

 

I could see a brilliant crimson face peeking around the corner. When my eyes met Aze’s she let out an “Awawawa” and darted off.

 

“Congratulations!” Arisa said to Mara, hugging the surprised Dwarf.

 

“ ‘gratulation!” Tama shouted jumped at the two.

 

“Congratulations.” Pochi joined in enthusiastically.

 

I think they thought it was a game.

 

With a smile at the girls, I lead the way to the table--where Liza was already seated and seemed to be engaged in a staring competition with a large pile of meat. Lulu was serving some food, and looked at me with a slightly pink face.

 

It was then it occurred to me that there was no soundproofing to the room--and Mara, the normally shy and quiet girl, wasn’t so quiet for the last few hours.

 

Mara’s face and neck was crimson, and strangely so was Aze.

 

Arisa kept grinning, and having a friendly conversation with Mara -- ‘officially welcoming her’ -- as she said.

 

With a smile, I watched the girls and reached up, touching the earring that Mara had put in my ear--she apologized as she pushed the spike through and clipped it--but she also said that it was part of the Dwarven Ceremony.

 

Author's Note:

The 'Promise Bands' mentioned here are different than the ones on Earth (They are closer to back in the 1960s or so when a guy would give his girlfriend his class ring and ask her to 'go steady' with him) - So, Mara isn't exactly proposing to the MC (and she also makes the same thing for all the other girls) 

There, won't be any marriage/proper proposals in the book. (Except maybe right at the end, in an Epilogue, with 'Family Time' and maybe some children appearing ***This is only a maybe***)

21