Leaving Kali Village
113 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So from that day onward Yama made a training routine for himself and followed it daily. Early in the morning he would eat breakfast and do physical exercise, 100 pushups, 100 pullups, 100 squats, and a 10-kilometer run. Lily also followed his footsteps and did some light exercise.

 

After that, they would eat some food and practice sailing near the coast for two hours. Then they would return to the village, Yama would practice smiting and Lily would train her power given by the fruit. Lastly Yama and Lily both practice using Spear and Sword respectively.

 

They called it a day after practicing weapons and would quickly go to bed after eating some dinner.

 

9 months passed in this fashion, the only thing that changed was Yama’s physical exercises, after doing the same thing for 6 months he didn’t feel any challenge. So he made four big metal bracelets each that weighed 10 kg using his newly learned smiting skills.

 

Currently, he was only wearing 2 bracelets on his legs and doing the exercise meaning an extra 20 kg of weight. He was still not comfortable with the added 20 kilos of weight so he was holding off using the two reaming bracelets. Other than that they hadn’t changed anything about the routine.

 

All of their skills had improved significantly. Yama’s physical strength was more than 10 times stronger than what it was 9 months ago. His blacksmithing skills had also come a long way, now he could be considered a beginning-level blacksmith.

 

He wasn’t good at using spear because he didn’t have anyone to fight against using his spear but he could at least move around and make some swings with the spear without much of a problem.

 

Also now both he and Lily were decent sailors so he was confident they could travel to another Island easily.

 

Speaking of Lily she had also grown a lot stronger, her physical fitness had also increased considerably compared to 9 months ago. As for her sword training, it was in a similar condition to that of Yama’s spear training.

 

As for her devil fruit ability, she was now able to increase her body temperature to around 90 degrees Celsius. Not quite enough to boil the water but if he touched you she would easily burn your skin.

Yama believed that now they were ready to leave the island. Also, they didn’t have a choice, they had to leave the island soon because their supply of clean food and water was running out.

 

Yama was currently transporting all the necessary items on the ship. This was the biggest ship in the village so it could carry a lot of stuff. He had also checked the ship thoroughly and made some necessary repairments on the ship to bring it to its peak conditions.

 

He was carrying a big anvil and taking it to the ship. He reached the ship and slowly put the anvil down in the deck.

 

“Ahh, man that was heavy.”

 

“Why did you carry it alone you could have called me for help.”

 

Yama pinched her cheeks and laughed. “How can I let my cute sister do such work.”

 

“Stupid brother, stop treating me like a kid.”

 

“When are we leaving?”

 

“Tomorrow morning, it will already be dark when we finish loading all the stuff in the ship and we will be tired.”

 

After a couple of hours, they finished loading the stuff on the ship. They returned home prepared some quick meals, ate them, and went to bed. They still slept together because Lily was still afraid to sleep alone.

 

“So this is our last night in the house huh?”

 

“Yes, Lily but don’t worry we will come and visit this place from time to time.”

 

“I…I miss them a lot.”

 

Yama let out a sigh. “I know it’s hard not to.”

 

Lily started sobbing. “Why did they kill all our friends? What did they do to deserve that?”

 

“Shh, don’t cry Lily they will pay for what they did. We will make them pay for what they did.”

 

Both Lily and Yama cried themselves to sleep that night. The next morning they woke up early in the morning had some breakfast and went to the ship. They were now ready to set sail. Lily was still looking towards the island with a sad look on her face.

 

“Lily get ready to set sail and don’t be sad. We will come and visit once in a while.”

 

The ship finally left the ship and started moving towards another island. Yama had prepared many small escape boats because both he and Lily couldn’t swim so he was very careful about safety.

 

“Brother, how far is Logue town from here?”

 

“I am not sure, I heard uncle harry say once that it took two days to reach there.”

 

“Aren’t there other islands nearby why are we going somewhere so far?”

 

“There are a few islands nearby but most of them are just small islands like the one we lived at. Logue town is also the biggest trade center of east blue, so we will have a lot of opportunities to learn new things, grow stronger and maybe we can even figure out the identity of the bastards who attacked us.”

 

“How do you know so much about everything?”

 

“Hehe because, unlike some shy brat who wouldn’t talk with anyone, I helped out everyone in the village and learned a lot of things from them.”

“Shut up stupid brother you don’t have to make fun of me.” She increased the temperature of her finger and poked him.

 

“Ahh, that hurts. Stop doing that.”

 

“Then stop teasing me.”

 

8