Lost
102 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day had passed since Yama and Lily entered the sea. Yama was very nervous the whole day because it was their first time entering so deep into the sea. But after they traveled for a day without any problems his nervousness slowly disappeared.

 

Another day passed, they were supposed to reach Logue town by now but they couldn’t see any island nearby. Yama and Lily were both looking at the map of east blue and looking at the compass trying to figure out where they were.

 

“Ahhh, where did we go wrong, we followed the map and we should be there by now.” Yama yelled.

 

“We even practiced sailing daily for so long, I don’t understand how we failed.”

 

“Let’s go forward for a bit and if we still don’t reach the Island then we will have to return to Kali village.”

 

“Ok.”

 

They went forward for about half a day but still couldn’t find any island. The two of them were starting to get worried. They didn’t have any option other than turning back and returning to where they came from.

 

As they turned back Lily saw a ship in the distance.

 

“Brother, there is a ship over there which is heading this direction.”

 

Yama took out a telescope and looked at the ship. The ship was a similar size to theirs and he could see three-man and one fat woman on the ship. He looked to see if there was any Pirate flag on the ship and thankfully there were none.

 

Yama gave the telescope to Lily because she also wanted to look at the ship. 

 

“Lily, I think we should ask them for directions. I don’t think they are Pirates looking at all the boxes on the ship they are probably some merchant. And even if things go south I think we will be able to escape there are only 4 people as far as I can see and our ship is faster than theirs.”

 

Yama and Lily stopped their ship and waited for the ship to come towards them. When the ship reached near them they waved their hands and signaled the ship to stop. The ship came near them and stopped. Yama was carefully looking at their expression and they didn’t seem to have any malicious intent towards them.

 

A short man with black hair that went to the sides of his head and had tan skin with a blue shirt and a red nose came to the edge of the deck to talk to them.

 

“So, what happened why did you brats signal us to stop?”

 

“Honey, be nice they are just kids.” The fat woman on the back said.

 

“Sir we were heading towards Logue town but I think we messed up somewhere because we are lost, so can you tell us which way Logue town is?”

 

“Why should I? What’s in it for me?”

 

The fat woman came forward and pushed the man to the side. “Forgive my husband he is a bit rude. Anyway, we are also heading towards Logue town you kids can follow us if you want.”

 

“Thank you very much, that would be great.”

 

The husband on the side clicked his tongue and went to the side

 

“Haha, don’t worry about it, so what’re your names?”

 

“I am Yama and this is my sister Lily.”

 

“Hello”

 

“Yama and Lily such a lovely name. My name is Ipponume and my husband’s name is Ipponmatsu.”

 

The husband from the side yelled. “Are you guys going to talk all day or do you have some plans to leave.”

 

She sighed and said. “Let’s talk more when we reach the town.”

 

The two-ship set sail again. After traveling for 5 hours they could see some lights on the big island in the distance.

 

“We at least reached it in the end.” Said Yama.

 

They docked the ship on the port. Ipponume and her husband docked the ship right next to them. She looked at them from her ship and asked. “So do you guys know anyone on the Island do you have a place to stay?”

 

“No, but we plan on spending the night on the ship.”

 

“We have a free room at our place if you want.”

 

“No, no, it's fine you don’t have to worry about it.”

 

“Don’t be shy, if you are worried about your stuff being stolen then don’t we have employed few people to keep an eye on our ship we can tell them to keep an eye on your ship as well.”

 

“Thank you so much for the offer mam but we can’t trouble you anymore.”

 

“It’s not a trouble…”

 

“They have already refused your kindness multiple times just leave them be.” The husband yelled angrily.

The husband came over and gave Yama a piece of paper. “This is the map of the town. You see this Arms shop we own it so come by tomorrow we will help you settle down and no need to be wary of us I am only doing this because my wife likes the two of you.”

 

Yama bowed down and thanked him. “Thank You for your kindness sir, we will come to visit you tomorrow.”

 

The husband and wife left the port and the two guys who were with them stayed back to keep an eye on the ship. Yama was now a bit less cautious about the husband and wife pair so he didn’t worry about the two guys who stayed back. He and Lily ate some bread and went to sleep because they were pretty tired.

 

 

                             

7