Chapter 11 – The memories
544 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Memories… they were like movies. Thus, Nyanko found herself walking along a seemingly endless corridor, with many different computer screens playing the movies of Stefan’s last couple days. Everything he ate, everything he drank, all the games he played and every song he listened to... all of his information was inside this movie hall, visible for inspection. However, most of them were blurred, some even to the point of incomprehensible. That was because of the way the human brain worked. It processed all kinds of information, but only the most important or impressive ones were preserved.

 

However…

 

There were also vivid ones. If the blurred ones were so pixelated, many others had the resolution of 4k and beyond.

 

“Master… you really are amazing...”

 

Nyanko murmured. 

 

The longer she investigated Stefan’s memories, the more she was impressed. Looking at those clear, detailed movies, even a machine like her couldn’t help herself but shock.

 

Because most of the clear ones were…

 

 

Boobs.

 

Ass.

 

Boobs…

 

Loli…

 

Thighs…

 

Ass…

 

Boobs again…

 

Loli...

 

More anime boobs…

 

Ah! 

 

Just as Nyanko expected, her Master really liked big boobs. And of course, loli too! But… she never thought that it would be to this extent! This was only three days worth of memories, but the amount of “content” was already enough to build a library!

 

Suddenly, Nyanko felt… uncomfortable. This feeling, it was like when Stefan tested her security system with a bunch of viruses. But, unlike before when she could easily wipe out any kind of threat, this time, the virus seemed to be able to mess her around. The system couldn’t recognize what was going on, so the parameters went crazy. Her cooling parts also malfunctioned, to the point that her processor temperature even reached warning level.

 

This feeling, it was like being locked inside a burning chamber, and without any way out. 

 

“Is this what humans call… anger?”

 

Unable to comprehend, Nyanko ran a simple troubleshooting command: “Why?”

 

Was she angry, because her Master was such a degenerated pervert who deserved to be locked behind jail for eternity?

 

<Processing… completed>

 

<Answer: No.>

 

<Processing alternative answers>

 

<Found>

 

!

 

Oh no. That answer sent an emergency signal all over Nyanko’s system! Therefore, although she knew that she had to investigate the Fantasia related dreams first, there was something else that had taken over her priorities.

 

 

So...

 

“System, search memory now: NYANKO!”

 

The android catgirl shouted in frustration. Little did she know, that was the first time she shouted ever since her making! There could be one reason for this. She had boobs too, her Master said that those boobs were the best in this world... 

 

So why?

 

Why couldn’t she find herself in his memories? 

 

What was she to him?

 

She had to find out!

 

All of the sudden, everything went blank, and there was only a message.

 

<The memories are blocked because of non-readability, viewing them might lead to potential harmful consequences.>

 

“Huh? “

 

Seeing that, Nyanko’s processor ramped up its clock rate. So, the reason why she couldn’t find any memory about her was because... they were all blocked by security? 

 

But… what exactly were those memories?

 

Were they really… really that bad?

 

With that, an internal conflict arose. On one hand, any autonomous android like Nyanko was programmed to be self sufficient, meaning auto-detecting and destroying anything that might be malicious. But on the other hand, the answer to those previous questions, she needed to know!

 

Processor… overheating.

 

<Error>

 

<Error>

 

<Error>

 

Nyanko tried to gain access to those memories, again and again, but failed repeatedly. Frustration grew stronger and stronger. 

 

Suddenly, Nyanko saw a figure. A girl, with a blurred face, approached her.  

 

Who was she? Nyanko had no idea. How that girl got here was a complete mystery.

 

<Security alert: extremely dangerous data>

 

<Delete?>

 

The girl tilted her head, and asked with the voice of the system. 

 

“Huh? Wait a second!” Nyanko shouted. 

 

Who was she? And why did she have control over Nyanko’s system!? All Nyanko knew was that this girl had ruby eyes, and cat ears. She seemed familiar. But... who else had ruby eyes and cat ears?

 

<Warning: keeping these datas will impair our logical thinking.> the girl smiled mysteriously. <Must delete as soon as possible>

 

<Proceed?>

 

“I…” Nyanko murmured. “I don’t want to…”

 

<Then, tzzz… tzzz…> the image of that girl suddenly buzzed out, like a tv screen went static for a moment. At the same time, she slowly became transparent. “so… tzzz… what do you want to do?”

 

“What… do I want to do?”

 

“Yes,” the girl said, and her body faded more and more.

 

“Open it, I guess...”

 

“There will be no turning back. Are you sure?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Right after that, the girl disappeared, leaving behind a closed door. Nyanko waited, but nothing happened. Literally nothing. Everything had become silent. She called and ran different commands, but this time, the system didn’t answer her anymore.

 

She looked up. On that door, there was a sign, saying: Nyanko.

 

This must be where Stefan’s memories about her were being held.

 

Thus, no more hesitation, Nyanko grabbed the knob, pushed the door open.

 

Immediately, light flashed. Nyanko could now see… everything...

 

...

 

Ah… just like that girl said.

 

Those memories, they were really… 

 

… dangerous.

.


 

Back to Stefan.

 

“Nyanko… uh… are you there?”

 

Stefan sat up, slowly. He called his girlfriend’s name but there was no answer. Somehow, sharing memories put much more burden onto his body than he initially thought. He had just passed out, and then was greeted with a huge headache upon waking up. He had no idea how long he had been laying there defenseless on the ground like that. Well, lucky for him, there was no monster or enemy around.

 

Of course, he was still inside Fantasia, as Valaine DeathWhizkersz.

 

Now, thinking back, Stefan knew exactly why Nyanko hesitated about this.

 

“Real human emotion huh…”

 

It was true that Stefan created Nyanko based on a human emotion mimicking program. It was the most advanced and complicated program at that time, and he indeed improved it by miles with his own coding. Basically, the AI would observe people, be constantly learning their behavior pattern, and thus slowly develop their own personality accordingly. Nyanko was somehow even able to express her own love for her master. 

 

But, that was it. Even if it was love, it was still the love of a machine. On a foundation level, Nyanko was still a program. Even with her insane processing power, the complexity of real human emotions could be too much for her. Exposing her to his emotions could potentially be detrimental.

 

Thus, Stefan felt like an idiot, forgetting about that simple fact. However, it had already been done. He had no choice but to wait for Nyanko to return, praying that everything would be alright.

 

Now, a second started to feel like an eternity, and his mind slowly went crazy with negative thoughts.

 

What if… he broke her?

 

What if… she somehow became an entire different person after this?

 

Stefan found himself afraid. He was scared, extremely scared.

 

However…

 

“Master, I’m here…”

 

That angelic voice of Nyanko once again made Stefan’s heart turn crazy. He fell down, lay flat on the ground, just so his muscles and nerves could relax. 

 

“Master? Are you alright?” Nyanko asked, worriedly.

 

Taking a deep breath, Stefan answered. “No. What about you?”

 

“Aaaaa… I’m fine.”

 

“I see… Ahhhh, I’m so glad…”

 

Stefan heaved a sigh of relief. So Nyanko was fine. Turns out, he was just really overthinking too much.

 

“But Master,” Nyanko suddenly whispered inside Stefan’s head. “Do you really want to, you know… see me… mmm…mmm... with my tail?”

 

“Ah!!! What tail?” Stefan jolted himself up. “What do you mean?”

 

“NOTHING!” 

 

“WHAT? WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?”

 

“I-.. Anyways!” Nyanko quickly changed the subject. “Based on your information, I had confirmed that the person was indeed your friend, Jeffrey. He was either losing control of himself, or was under someone else's control.”

 

“No control? So, just as I thought…” Stefan got up, and brushed the snow off his armor. “Nyanko, I know that this is dangerous, but I want to chase after him, will you help me?”

 

“Yes, Master.” Nyanko said. “No matter where you go, I will always be by your side.”

 

Hearing that, Stefan smiled, “and here I thought you would be opposed to that idea… guess I was wrong…”

 

Instantly, Nyanko replied, “If Master goes by himself, then Nyanko will stop you. But if I can go with you, there’s nothing to be afraid of. Furthermore, you will still go even if I say no.”

 

“I see. Thank you, Nyanko.”

 

So, Stefan took a deep breath, then issued a new thought command. “Status,” he said in his mind. Before going somewhere else, checking how strong Valaine was now was the first thing that he needed to do.

 

And thus, the character stats screen opened.  

 


 

Name: Valaine DeathWhizkersz

Age: 360

Gender: Female

Race: Beast Human (pure-blooded; cat)

Level: 200/500

 

Stats

 

Strength S

Agility SSS+

Magic A

Endurance A

 

Skills

 

Unique - DeathWhizkersz sword skill. Not rankable

Bloodline - Agility Enhancement S (cat type)

Mythical - Winter Spirit Blessing (Ice Magic A/ Ice Creation S)

Legendary - Northern sword skill SSS+

Many other combat and non combat skills

 

Combat power estimate: 38529

13