Chapter 18- Treasure
194 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18- Treasure

 

“Blink!”

 

 Elise brown eyes sparks on the light magic that used to teleport them at the entrance of the cave. They didn’t expect it to happen so suddenly that’s why Rio became dizzy, same with Elise. It takes her a minute to recover from the teleportation magic.

 

A large entrance of a cave appeared in front of them and the speleogenesis of the cave amazed Elise because of its massive rock structure. It’s her first time seeing a cave. The stone was formed like a hall and the limestone weirdly shining with light blue colors. Elise felt the huge mana coming from the cave and unconsciously Elise's eyes became lighter after observing the surroundings. Bwi is silent and now sitting at Elise's head.

 

Rj and Rio are both bewildered in a cave having a vast amount of mana. They can’t help but to get excited witnessing the mana stones but at the same time felt confused on how Elise discovered the cave.

 

 

“Let’s go.”

Bwi urged them to enter the cave.

 

They followed Bwi while floating in the air. They raised their guard up especially Rj who became sharper and released a red mana. He shortens the gap and walks beside Elise while Rio is in the back carefully surveying the cave.

 

There are lots of passages inside and even though Bwi continues to complain which Elise indulges until they will reach the right place. The first thing Elise did was to memorize the passage, luckily one of her skills after coming into this world was being good at memorizing. She remembered everything she read, heard and even saw for the first time. Even Elise sometimes praises herself and wishes that she had this skill when she was in her real world. She probably has many achievements or she won’t be studying hard and just passed the exams because she simply remembered the lessons.

 

 

“We are near!!!” Bwi can’t help but exclaim in Elise's head.

 

“You don’t need to say it every time.”

 

 “But because of me you find the cave faster. Praise my unusual soul!!!”

 

Sigh.

 

 

“You did great Bwi, Thank you.”

Elise said sincerely.

 

 

“ASA!  Of course I’m the almighty-“

 

 

“Yeah, yeah..”

 

 

After more minutes of walking they reach where the mana stones reside. The tremendous bright stones appear in front of them. They are wonderstruck after seeing countless amounts of mana stones. The brighter the stone, the more effective magic can be used.

 

Elise grins and a lot of plans forming inside her head that even Bwi flinches after hearing it. He can’t help but to praise Elise's advanced knowledge regarding mana stones in this world.

 

 

“I never thought that we could find the mana stone mine, and not a simple mine but a massive and pure stone!”

 

Rio can’t help but to feel overwhelmed. It’s his first time witnessing such a marvelous sight.

 

Rj on the other hand remains collected and silent. He’s still on his guard and stays beside Elise to look out for her. After meeting Bwi, Rj's attitude becomes stricter and has been watching Elise move attentively. He doesn’t like it when Elise was exposed to danger and He felt useless when his promise of protection but failed to do so. He was lucky that Bwi is the spirit guardian and not a monster. He can’t keep letting his guard down now that they’re at the unknown cave full of pure mana stones. He wanted to ask Elise lots of questions but it can wait and until then he will fulfill his duty.

 

 

“Now the main purpose of this journey is my Mistress….”

 

Bwi dramatically bowed to Elise.

 

A sudden golden light appeared in front of them and Elise closed her eyes because of the luminance. Elise opened her eyes after seconds and a theurgical space appeared.

 

 

“These are all the treasures of Yaven mountain. I will offer them to you my lady..”

 

The amount of gold and jewels fascinate Elise. She never thought that she could have this amount of riches after coming into this world. Elise felt a pity that she needed this money for her future and to stay alive while planning to protect herself and the people beside her. The treasure that was found in the book by Alicia and Rj was not gold and jewels but crafts with magic. That’s why Elise was dumbfounded seeing enormous amounts of gold  and jewels. The author never mentioned the history of the treasure because originally Alicia and Rj did not know the uses of craft magic.  They simply asked for a peony flower but Elise needed money to survive.

 

 

Elise after reading many novels of reincarnation and transmigration have an idea that money and knowledge are a necessity to live in a fantasy world, aside from rank in the society but Elise wakes up as a commoner, only having money she can have freedom in this kind of world. The people can’t simply look down on her because she has something they greedily wanted.

 

Bwi made a magical space to show Elise his treasure but he won’t allow Rio and Rj to enter it.

 

 

“Bwi, I’m sorry for asking another favor but I need you to find a peony flower for me.”

 

“hmmm… I can take you there but we gods are forbidden to take it.”

 

 

“You can find it at the end of the dungeon. Peony flower is a spiritual flower that can heal curses and any other illness.”

 

 

“I know that much. Thank you.”

 

 

In the story, Alicia got the peony flower after asking for help from the spirit guardian of Yaven mountain. Elise never thought that a spirit guardian was necessary to find the place, so the reason why Alicia was the only one who entered the spiritual garden was because simply a spirit wasn’t allowed to take it, they only helped one to find it.

 

 

“After forming a contract with you Elise, I already know everything about you. I’m afraid that it will be hard for you to enter the garden.”

 

 

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“The path to the spiritual garden was a dark dungeon alley. I’m afraid that it will take a toll to your mental health.”

 

Bwi golden eyes stare at Elise and sighed.

 

 

“I can save you though, but I don’t want you to experience that pain again.”

 

 

Elise was taken aback after realizing Bwi words behind meaning. It will trigger her trauma and to be honest Elise wasn’t sure if she can do it without being afraid or losing consciousness.

 

Elise becomes afraid of dark spaces and dungeons. It takes her time to sleep at night without having nightmares. She is aware of the risk but she also wants to keep her promise to Rj, that she will help him to find a cure for Berry. She can’t just back out because she was afraid and reminded of her past.

 

 

 

“You don’t need to worry Elise because I will protect you. You won’t see me but I will be by your side.”

 

Bwi encourages Elise after hearing her thoughts. He knew already that Elise would still go even though he was still worried. Her determination and tenacity are admirable.

 

 

“Are you ready?”

 

 

Elise nodded her head.

 

 

“Remember that I’m always with you.”

 

 

 

“Bling!...”

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 18…

9