Mister I’ll cover for you
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Felix"
"Felix honey, be happy when I'm gone, I love yo so much"
"Mom, please don't go, don't leave me"

...

...

...
*Alarm clock rings*

"A dream, why did I dream of that". Tears came rushing down my eyes, everything feels like it happened yesterday though it happened already 10 years ago. I quickly wiped my tears and looked up the ceiling, "No, this isn't what mom wants, she told me to be happy, I'm doing it whatever it takes".

 

I went downstairs to prepare for my school, aunt Jude leaves early so it's usually me who prepares my things, it's a good thing aunt Jude has time to make my breakfast, I then looked out the window to take a look on what's going on outside. "Nothing new, still quiet as ever, I don't know if they find it boring but I kinda like it being peaceful outside". I went straight to the dining room, I took off the strainer that was on the table, but there is no food under there, nothing but a note saying "Sorry couldn't make breakfast today, I'll make it up tomorrow, love you sweetie, there are left overs in the fridge if you want to." I placed the note back at the table and went straight to the refrigerator, I opened it gently to see what's inside.

"Vegetables? you're the only one who loves vegetables aunt Jude *Sigh* guess I'm making food this morning, I hope this won't take long"

(Literally has no idea how to cook)

I placed the pan on the stove and turned it on. I went to the fridge and took a couple of eggs and grabbed a bowl then straight back at the stove.

"Aunt usually waits for it to heat up. this actually isn't so bad after all"

I cracked the egg using the fork but ended up smashing the whole egg. "Wow I take it back this is difficult."  took the last egg and slowly cracked it, gladly it was a success, I mixed it in the bowl and waited for the whole egg to turn all yellow.

"I think it's heated up now"

I poured the egg on the pan and it made this weird sound. "Does it usually sound like this?" then all of a sudden the egg on the pan was on fire.

"Shit, shit aunt's gonna kill me" I turned the stove off and took the pan and went to the bathroom , I turned the bidet on and aimed it at the scorching fire. The fire went down but the burning smell is still there. "Geez, maybe I should just buy my food on the way to school" then I've suddenly thought of what time it is, went to the living room to check the time "Oh no it's already 7:30, school starts at 8 I gotta take a bath now". I took a quick shower even though it reeks burned egg in there and all the burnt egg. After a while I put on my clothes and checked the time "It's 7:45 I have to run from here to school to get there on time, I'll just eat on our break time.

 

"*pants* I am.... never.... cooking again! *pants*". I checked my watch and it's already 7:55 , but it's a good thing I'm almost there, so I ran even more faster. Just one more turn then I'll reach school but when I took a turn, I accidentally bumped on to someone, we both tripped on the ground.

"I'm sorry, I was in a hurry I didn't see you" I exclaimed while rubbing my forehead
"What the hell, watch where you're going idio-..... Felix?"

I looked at the person I bumped on to. And the person I bumped to was Ryan! this is so embarrassing. I retracted my head down and looked away from him. "What if he's mad? should I say sorry again?"

R: Hey, be careful next time *stands up and offers his hand to me*
F: R-right, I'm sorry, I was in a hurry *Holds his hand" (DID I JUST HOLD HIS HAND?!)
R: It's cool, why were you in a hurry?
F: It's because I'm already late, now come to think of it you're also late why are you not in a hurry?
R: *Chuckles* it's because I'm already late.
F: I don't get it.
R: Well, what can you do? you're already late, you'll get scolded either way *Laughs* come one let's walk together
F: But I'm in a hur-
R: Oh, you're not used to being late? ok I'll go and run with you
F: what? well wouldn't that tire you?
R: *Laughs* compared to what you've been through it's alright. Want me to carry you to school?
F: Carry me?! (WHAT THE HELL?!)
R: *Laughs even harder* I was kidding come on let's go

 

We both ran together on our way to school. We went inside the school gates, went pass the court and the cafeteria. Then we finally reached our classroom. I stopped for a bit, what if I get scolded on my second day of school, this is so embarrassing.

R: Hey, don't worry I'll take the blame if you get scolded, I'll tell Miss Diana that I was the reason why we were late.
F: Oh no, no it's fine, I'll take the consequence.
R: I insist, if I wasn't on the way we wouldn't bump on each other
F: (I was actually happy that I bumped in to you, at least I won't be the only one to get scolded) ok then, I'll make it up one day.
R: heh, no need *Opens classroom door* 

Everyone was looking but the good thing is that Miss Diana is late as well, "she's still not here well that's a good thing". I could hear everyone mumbling about us.

"They  went to school together, Felix is a loner right?"
"Why are they panting? Did they do something?"
"I wonder what happened are they friends?"

I kept my head down and went on my seat.

C: Felix?! you're lucky Miss Diana is late where have you been, and I see you walked with Ryan, I'm so jealous.
F: No, it's not like that, I bumped on to him on my way here so we ran quickly to school together
C: If you wanna go to school late you could've told me so I could walk with you. Why were you late anyway?
F: Long story, I'll tell you later.

 

0