Cafeteria
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(At the Cafeteria)

C: So, you were trying to cook?
F: Yes but, I ended up burning the egg
C: *Giggles* Did you put oil?
F: It needs oil?
C: *Laughs* oh God this is so hilarious, of course it does idiot
F: oh...

As Charlie continues to die out of laughter, I saw Ryan with his tray of foods. "I think he's searching for a place to sit and eat his food". I retracted my head to Charlie who was still laughing about the egg I made.

F: Hey umm... Charlie?
C: *Wipes tears* Yeah? *Chuckles*
F: Is it ok if someone sits here with us?
C: Woah, is that really you? This is the first time you asked me that, well sure I guess if it makes you happy.
F: Thank you Charlie
C: Who's this person you're talking about? A new best friend? I'm hurt hmp.
F: No! I mean no, it's Ryan, I could see him from here, he has no where to sit down.
C: Hey there are a lot of people who has no seats, why'd you notice him out of all the people?
F: I don't know it's because I only know you and him.
C: hmm, true alrighty then call him over here.
F: What?! no no no, I'm not doing that
C: He is your friend right? So you do it *Smirks*
F: Eh? isn't he your friend to.
C: Yeah but it was your idea, come on try something new.
F: F-fine ok. "Ryan come sit with us!"

Then the crowd went silent. Everyone was silent, this is the first time they heard Felix call someone over, usually it was just Charlie and Felix in that specific table. "The silence is making me nervous, did Ryan hear me? I don't wanna repeat what I said anymore, thinking about it makes me wanna throw up". "Hey! Why don't you guys mind your own businesses. If you have any troubles with my friend speaking here come and talk to me about it" Charlie exclaimed "Come on and sit with us now Ryan" He added. I could see that Ryan was a bit surprised, he then walk slowly towards our table.

F: Why did it went silent when I asked Ryan to come and sit with us?
C: I dunno, I think it's the first time they heard you talk. I know it sounds really crazy but you're kinda popular.
F: What? how? I barely talk in this school.
C: I think it's because you're quiet but always would always win quiz bee contests.
F: Oh, how is that...
C: They post the winner's pictures at the principals office's door.
F: I'm never joining a contest again

 

Ryan finally arrived at our table. He sat down beside Charlie and started eating his meal. "Thank you" Ryan said "For what?" I replied "For letting me sit beside you guys, I couldn't find a seat yesterday so I ate alone at the school court" he answered. I remember those days when Charlie and I weren't close yet back then. I used to eat at one of the bathroom stalls, though it was comfortable because I'm alone, but eating with Charlie is also good, he talks about really interesting stuff. Besides Charlie being cheerful and active, he was also feared by some of the students here for being brave and a bit of a troublemaker sometimes. Sometimes I don't really get why he hangs out with me, but I hope he never leaves my side.

C: So uh Ryan, did Felix ask you already?
R: Ask what?
F: No, it's nothing.
C: Shall I ask him instead?
F: No please don't
R: What are you guys talking about?
F: It's nothing really
C: ok I'll be the one to ask then.
F: Wait! ok I'll ask him
C: *Giggles*
R: hmm?
F: So you know, uhh yesterday. When we were walking-  no when we arrived-  no wait uhh...
C: *Sigh* You said you don't live around our subdivision so why did you come home with us.
F: *Silen*
R: *Laughs* oh yes that, I was afraid you were gonna ask that, but yeah I don't live around there.well I live pretty far and you can't make you walk home with me so I followed you guys instead.
C: What? you could've told us. Where do you live anyway?
R: Ro- oh wait I gotta go and pee.

"His face looks like he was shocked. Was he hiding something? He was in a hurry like did we make him feel uncomfortable? let's just finish our food."

 

After lunch we went back to the classroom. When we arrived the teacher was there waiting for us. Ryan was there as well, he was sitting quietly staring at the board. He's acting a bit weird. did Charlie say something bad.

C: Hey, it's going to be ok. Maybe he was just you know, secretive.
F: yeah but what if he starts ignoring us?
C: Well, he won't be able to find another seat *Chuckles*
F: don't do that he's our new friend now.
C: someone's concerned.
F: Of course I am he's one of us now.

Finally our last subject is finished. It was time to go home so me and Charlie packed our stuff and stood up, we went to Ryan's seat quickly.

C: Hey Ryan, sorry for making you uncomfortable back at the cafeteria.
R: Oh no, you weren't I was just really in a hurry.
C: oh... so You were ok?
R: Yeah everything's fine.
C: So anyway, do you want us to walk home with you?
R: I told you I live far from here, so no thank you
F: But who are you walking home with?
R: Just me.

0