The Box
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"the person probably knows what time I go home" I left Charlie a message regarding the stalker. I left my phone at the small chair on our porch. Should I open this box? is it even mine, what if it's something dangerous. " Is this box even safe? I'll open it inside. But what if this time it's a bomb, I think I should open it here outside just in case. I should probably get some distance for more safety."

I placed the box a bit far away from the porch, just where I could reach it by using the broom. First I poked the box  using the handle of the broom, I was still unsure on what's inside, I then tried to left the cover, using the broom, but I suddenly lost my balance, I tripped down the porch which made the box stumble. Since I was still scare, I covered my face with my arms. Gladly nothing's happening for now. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the box, "there seems to be nothing in it" I said to myself.

I slowly lifted my self up and crawled towards the box when I noticed a man and a woman walking on the sidewalk. They looked at me as if I was a crazy person.

"Sir are you alright?"
"Oh yes, yes I'm fine I just... uhh stumbled a bit, bu I'm completely fine"
"Sure..."

The man grabbed the woman's wife as they continued to walk but quickly. They probably think I'm crazy, I hope I don't bump on to them, it's gonna be really embarrassing. Maybe I should just stand up, they didn't suspect anything weird except for me I think. I stood up and walked slowly to the box. "A perfume bottle? wait, isn't this my perfume when I was a child?".

by just looking at the bottle, I had so many memories with it, I remember having this at my 5th birthday. But mom was the one who bought me this, it's probably just a coincidence, but thanks I guess who ever the person is. I picked up the box and noticed a letter. "I hope this brings up one of your memories" went back inside our house, I noticed a fabric hanging on the fence of our porch.

"aha! a clue, but it's just a fabric? wait, the fabric's the same of my uniform, the stalker must be from our school. It can't be Charlie, he was walking home with me.  should leave him  a message again. there are a lot of missed calls already he's probably worried about me. I left a Charlie a message just to let him know I'm safe, it's holiday tomorrow, I'll ask him if he can come over.

Aunt Jude got home, she looks pretty tired.

AJ: Felix? what are you doing out here? why aren't you inside
F: Someone left a box on our porch.
AJ: Tell me, do you have someone courting you?
F: What?! of course not.
AJ: Is it Charlie? you two would look good together.
F: Charlie's my friend, and he probably sees me as his friend to
AJ: ok ok, no need to be so defensive, any idea who it might be then?
F: No but his uniform probably got ripped when he was about to take his leave.
AJ: Uniform?
F: Yeah, it's the same fabric I have in my uniform.
AJ: You'd be a great detective one day, oh but anyway sorry I finished all the chocolates but there was a noted at the bottom.
F: Really? what does it say?
AJ: I don't know, it's for you so I didn't open it. Let's go inside first so I can prepare dinner alright?
F: Sure aunt Jude

We went inside and I quickly dressed up, I was still thinking about the note my aunt said, so I quickly went downstairs to check on the basket. It's true! there is a note, I grabbed the note and opened it. It says Happy Birthday", "But it's not even my birthday? are the chocolates really for me? it's probably a wrong address, tomorrow's holiday I could probably tell the delivery boy that he's been sending these packages to the wrong person. Or maybe I should order the camera to catch the person just in case the packages are really for me.

AJ: Felix, is it ok if we have instant noodles tonight? I forgot to do the groceries, but tomorrow I'll go
F: Sure aunt Jude.
AJ: It'll be ready in about 15 minutes alright?
F: Ok then.

I ordered the camera online, though I don't know how to operate the camera maybe, I should ask Charlie to help me since I told him to come over. Then we can probably talk about everything tomorrow.

after a few minutes I went down to eat dinner with aunt Jude. Everything was normal, we ate casually and headed back up stairs to take my rest. it's been a really busy and a long day. I sat down the bed and grabbed the perfume. "One spray wouldn't hurt I guess". I sprayed the bottle once, the smell took me back when I was a child. It's so nice to have this scent back. " This reminds me of mom a lot, I should keep it." I placed the bottle on my desk and went straight back to bed. What do I do if I catch the person who's been doing this? He's been so nice, should I thank him?" I cleared my mind and closed my eyes. Happy birthday..... Weird.

0