Chapter 4: plans
287 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I somehow managed to get the spider corpse to my hole… Not in my hole. There would be almost no place left, if after I stuffed my corpse, the corpse from the blond guy and the 7 wolf corpses I had also stuffed the spider corpse in there. Well anyways after defeating the spider I am now level 15! That means my Stat, Skill and Skill acquiring points rose… Wait now that I think about what are [Skill Acquiring Points]? Are they what the name says they are? Could it be that I can acquire skills with them!? Well probably all the other things always did pretty much that what their name was. Well lets see… I did what I always did with the [Stat Points] and it worked a list opened with a great number of skills… and now I know why you get 4 [Skill Acquiring Points] per level. All the skills cost a different amount of points… Lets see if I find anything useful… but on what should I concentrate?
I think the things I need the most right now are: Magic Skills, Something language and talking related stuff and something I can take my corpse – and if possible I would like the other corpses too - and leave this abyss.

After I searched a bit – I didn’t look through all there are just too many – I found a few language skills but what I thought was the best for the moment, because I don’t know which language I need the most currently, is: [Translate] a skill which allows depending on the level to translate languages faster if get it on high I can already translate almost at the speed it gets spoken and I will learn the language while I am at it.
I Also found a few “magic skills” and what I noticed is that there are also “hybrid” skills which are only usable if you possess all the attributes you need for example “poison magic” needs water and dark attribute. And aside from skills like “fire ball” or “air shield” what caught my eyes the most was [magic manipulation] a skill which allows the user to manipulate every element attribute after the users will. The upside is I don’t need to get a skill for each attribute to use magic from… the downside is it is way easier to use magic with a skill like fire ball because the magic formals will be made for you but if you use [Magic manipulation] you have to make them your self which isn’t easy… I think.

I also found a few battle skills but the thing that fulfils the last point is: [Inventory]. There may be more, but I was too lazy to search more. Inventory is a skill that isn’t base on the normal “level” system. You know low, middle, high, superhigh and that ? thingy. By [inventory] its possible to upgrade it on specific things and you can turn those things off for specific, a group of or all “items” and there are also permanent upgrades. And one of those permanent is the holding of living Plants and… corpses! I know no normal being would be so overjoyed about being able to store corpses, but I am!

The problem is like always: the costs. That didn’t change from my former world. First is every skill that I found cost almost all my [Skill Acquiring Points] or more.[Translate] costs 40 points, [Magic Manipulation] costs 70 points and [Inventory]…. 200 points!
And that the sum of that is 310 points. So I decided to stay down here for the time being and level up. at least to level 100. Because I also thought about getting a few more skills. The problem is I don’t know if there is a level cap… Well that is a thing I will see when I get to that point. Well, for the time being: less thinking, more killing! I think I just sounded like a psychopathic serial killer… Like I said less thinking.

Day 1: I will now go hunt and every time I get a new type of ghost or a human ghost I will bring the corpse back with me so that I can use them. Because different corpses have different uses for example the wolfs are fast and the human corpses are good for things like crafting and stuff.
the first enemy I encountered was again the same type of spider I fought last time: a “Knightspider”
This time it was level 19 thou. After killing it I was level 16. After that I encountered a few more “Demonic Wolfs” after killing them I got to level 17. Then I encountered a new enemy: “Demonic bat” it was level 13. I saw it fighting against 2 demonic wolfs that were level about level 15 and it still defeated them because 1st the bat can fly and 2nd it can use poison breath. Well I drained it from its lovely HP anyways and brought the corpse back with me I then started training. You ask what training? I train to use the corpses. For example I possess the spider corpse and train to walk with it or I possess the human corpses and train fighting with a sword or something. Threw sword training I got the [Swordsmanship] skill, the [close combat] skill and the [fighting] skill. And that was totally….! Expected! I did say that I found a few battle related skills, didn’t I? I for example found stuff like swordsmanship, archery and melee fighting. And I thought when you can acquire them through the points than maybe you can also acquire when you train for example swordsmanship and like that I don’t need to use even more points.

Day 2: two new enemies: 1st a “demonic bear” level 24 and 2nd a… turtle…? level 20… well at least it looks like a turtle and the species name is “Cave Turtle”. After killing those two and another 4 “demonic wolfs” with average level 13 and 2 “Knightspiders” with level 17 and 20 I am now level 22!
I know can now move relative normal in the spider body. And I can fly a few meters in the bats body.

Day 3: I explored pretty deep in the cave system and I encountered a big door. It was locked… but since when keep me locked things out! So I floated out and the first monsters I encountered were already on a whole different level as the monsters from before they were “demonic rabbits” with the level 50, 55, 60 and 63 and right after beating them and advancing to level 48 I encountered “it” I saw something humanoid flying in my direction… it was transparent… and level 100! It was a ghost… just like me… and it had more than double the level of me! The probability that It can kill me is over 90%! My non existing heart started to beating faster out of fear. It inflicted damage on me: 130… 260… probably ghosts mental attack, It probably also used a skill like [scaring] on me. But it probably hadn’t the effect it wanted, because then I lost it and in an act of fear I took 23 skill points and used them on [Ghosts Mental Attack] and [Ghosts Mental Protection] and pushed them both to level [Superhigh] than I used all my 109 stat points and put it in mana. I then I looked threw the skill list to find ANY skill that could help me fight a ghost… I found Ghosts mental theft… It costed 100 points. I pushed it to level Superhigh. Then I used ALL my ghost skills at the same time I protected me from his attacks, inflicted damage, stole his mental things… I lost consciousness…

How do you want the skills to be written
  • Like in this chapter Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like in the previous chapters Votes: 5 62.5%
  • something different (please leave a comment in which you tell me your idea) Votes: 1 12.5%
  • i don't care Votes: 2 25.0%
Total voters: 8
5